What anime are you currently watching?

(Apr. 24, 2014  9:46 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: I'm currently only watching two, as of now.

I'm watching both a bit of the original series of Beyblade, as well as Death Note.

Just recently finished death note. You won't regret watching it.
Anyone who has watched Death Note deserves a place in my "Awesome-Awesome-Super-Duper-Awesome-People" List. Do it Midnight. You'll love it.

I'm watching:

-Hellsing OVA
-Naruto Shippuden (I'm up to date. I just wait for a new episode.)
-Mirrai Nikki
-Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara
-Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
-Attack on Titan (OVA)

And a few more. I just forgot, haha.
(Apr. 25, 2014  1:17 AM)Another Wrote: Anyone who has watched Death Note deserves a place in my "Awesome-Awesome-Super-Duper-Awesome-People" List. Do it Midnight. You'll love it.

I'm watching:

-Hellsing OVA
-Mirrai Nikki
-Attack on Titan (OVA)

You're really watching Hellsing Ultimate? That carp gets pretty graphic after a few episodes in a number of ways...
(Apr. 25, 2014  1:28 AM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2014  1:17 AM)Another Wrote: Anyone who has watched Death Note deserves a place in my "Awesome-Awesome-Super-Duper-Awesome-People" List. Do it Midnight. You'll love it.

I'm watching:

-Hellsing OVA
-Mirrai Nikki
-Attack on Titan (OVA)

You're really watching Hellsing Ultimate? That carp gets pretty graphic after a few episodes in a number of ways...
I've always been a fan of the original Hellsing. TBH, I don't find it that bad. Alucard is one of my favorite characters along with the series. I really don't see a problem, haha.

I'm into Anime like that. Well, TBH, just that actually, hah.
(Apr. 25, 2014  1:38 AM)Another Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2014  1:28 AM)The Supreme One Wrote:

I'm watching:

-Hellsing OVA
-Mirrai Nikki
-Attack on Titan (OVA)

I've always been a fan of the original Hellsing. TBH, I don't find it that bad. Alucard is one of my favorite characters along with the series. I really don't see a problem, haha.

were watching Fairy Tail too right Another?

I'm currently watching Fairy Tail e 176 and 177 (still waiting for new episodes this year),HunterXHunter 2011,B-Daman Fire Blast,Naruto Shippuden,Gintama,and Guilty Crown
(Apr. 25, 2014  1:38 AM)Another Wrote: I've always been a fan of the original Hellsing. TBH, I don't find it that bad. Alucard is one of my favorite characters along with the series. I really don't see a problem, haha.

The original Hellsing isn't bad, but I found some parts of a specific episode of Hellsing Ultimate to be disgusting and unwatchable. Just warning you that certain parts are disturbing in more than just a violent way.
Alucard is awesome lol
I'm barely starting to watch Fairy Tail! Lol. It's awesome so far!Grin I'm barely on episode 4!XD
I'm watching Durarara after all this time waiting. It's its turn on my list now. Got to watch it for the second season coming soon.

And just some old ones from like the 2000s. Pretty fun to watch old Anime.
Im watching

Date A Live

Attack on Titan

Fairy Tail (Season 3!)

Guilty Crown

Saint Seiya

Ouran High School (I finished it but i still constantly watch it)

Bleach

Andddddd......SAO! which i finished as well.
Curently watchin:
Fairy tail 2014
Naruto Shippuden
Chuunibyou Demo Ko gai shitai!
Date a live
Death note
Space Dandy
Guilty Crown
Bleach V
(Jun. 01, 2010  11:33 PM)Jsc Wrote: SLAM DUNK.

its about a terrible basketball player in high school constantly hating the coach, and then im presuming he becomes the best and then captain, yada yada im only on like ep. 3

Its really funny

The captain's name is Takenori Akagi, Haruko's big bro..whom Hanamichi calls him as Gori ( short of Gorilla XD)
Hanamichi's not actually a basketball player at the very beginning of the story, he's just a brawler.
I like both anime and manga...The only disappointing thing in anime is it ends with Shohoku won against Ryonan..they're just qualified as Kanagawa'a representative for National Championship. The manga ends with Shohoku finally won National Championship after defeating Sannoh.

What I like about this anime is how it tells about Shohoku progresses, from a just an underdog team into a National Champion. I mean, each players progressed in impressive ways, especially Hanamichi, from being total loser to great player...I'm also like his sense of humour throughout the story, he has a habit giving the nickname to anyone he felt to..such as Akagi ( Gori), Kogure ( Four-Eyes), Rukawa( Sleepy fox, due to fact he likes to sleep whenever he's not playing), the huge guy from Kainan( Boss monkey) and so on.

I'm still hoping they'll make the remake of this anime. I miss them so...
(Jun. 16, 2014  3:00 PM)ayumi_fantasy91 Wrote:

its about a terrible basketball player in high school constantly hating the coach, and then im presuming he becomes the best and then captain, yada yada im only on like ep. 3

Its really funny

The captain's name is Takenori Akagi, Haruko's big bro..whom Hanamichi calls him as Gori ( short of Gorilla XD)
Hanamichi's not actually a basketball player at the very beginning of the story, he's just a brawler.
I like both anime and manga...The only disappointing thing in anime is it ends with Shohoku won against Ryonan..they're just qualified as Kanagawa'a representative for National Championship. The manga ends with Shohoku finally won National Championship after defeating Sannoh.
Dude you really shouldn't quote posts from that long.........and I'm pretty sure that user is no longer active

What I like about this anime is how it tells about Shohoku progresses, from a just an underdog team into a National Champion. I mean, each players progressed in impressive ways, especially Hanamichi, from being total loser to great player...I'm also like his sense of humour throughout the story, he has a habit giving the nickname to anyone he felt to..such as Akagi ( Gori), Kogure ( Four-Eyes), Rukawa( Sleepy fox, due to fact he likes to sleep whenever he's not playing), the huge guy from Kainan( Boss monkey) and so on.

Dude you shouldn't probably quote posts from that long,I'm pretty sure that user you quoted is no longer active
(Jun. 16, 2014  11:56 PM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2014  3:00 PM)ayumi_fantasy91 Wrote:

Its really funny

Dude you really shouldn't quote posts from that long.........and I'm pretty sure that user is no longer active

Dude you shouldn't probably quote posts from that long,I'm pretty sure that user you quoted is no longer active
I see...but I'm just too excited that people's still watching Slam Dunk, even it is 2 decades old Smile
I've been making my anime for a year, i'm watching the series before i post it, make sure i got everything right, i call it "Fantasy of Fantasies"

It's about this warrior named Zeyek Dia, in the beginning his dad is killed by the king for not paying his taxes (the king, Dierix, is an evil man who values money higher than anything, including gods, and does not even give respect for people who save his life) King Dierix decides to kill everyone in the world because nobody would pay the taxes anymore (Nobody had the money to afford taxes, Dierix kept increasing the price) That moment evil took over Dierix, and he then planned to kill just out of spite, and for no reason.
Zeyek overheard Dierix's plan and decided to team up with 6 of the 8 Legendary Warriors (Krytis Kasanu, Mika-tan, Iruksi Sakamusaki, Arci, Yukamo-tan, and Sanarai) to fight Dierix, and kills him once and for all.
Well im currently watching black bullet and mahouka koukou no rettousei.
Btw MasterSwordsman?? Ouch, the name steals.. Tired
I'm barely starting to watch FMA!XD I need to catch up on Black Bullet and the other anime I was watching before like Fairy Tail and Gunslinger Girl. I deleted my Crunchyroll app because I was tired of all the ads.Tired does anyone know a good website where I can watch all kinds of anime?
(Jun. 22, 2014  11:21 AM)Sword Master Wrote: Well im currently watching black bullet and mahouka koukou no rettousei.
Btw MasterSwordsman?? Ouch, the name steals.. Tired
The name steals, as in, if it's an already taken name, i can just as easily change it.
Watching V-Force/2002.
It's so wacky..
I'm trying to catch up on Yu-Gi-Oh in general, so I'm watching 5D's, currently on the third season. I really need to rewatch the original series and GX, but I think 5D's is gonna take priority. Really want to watch Zexal too, but I should try to finish 5D's before I get too ahead of myself lol.

I'm also watching K-On! off to the side as well, a friend recommended it to me, and it's alright so far.

(Jun. 23, 2014  7:02 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I'm trying to catch up on Yu-Gi-Oh in general, so I'm watching 5D's, currently on the third season. I really need to rewatch the original series and GX, but I think 5D's is gonna take priority. Really want to watch Zexal too, but I should try to finish 5D's before I get too ahead of myself lol.

I'm also watching K-On! off to the side as well, a friend recommended it to me, and it's alright so far.

You watch Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's? I thought I was the only one, hah. I stoped at the Merklord part.

K-On! Is an alright Anime. I enjoyed it.
ahh so nice that i can watch any anime, given i can watch in just about every language anime is in (Japanese, English, Chinese, and Korean are some of the most common languages for anime)
Just started watching vanguard, and from what little I have seen I like it alot.
(Jun. 23, 2014  8:19 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2014  7:02 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I'm trying to catch up on Yu-Gi-Oh in general, so I'm watching 5D's, currently on the third season. I really need to rewatch the original series and GX, but I think 5D's is gonna take priority. Really want to watch Zexal too, but I should try to finish 5D's before I get too ahead of myself lol.

You watch Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's? I thought I was the only one, hah. I stoped at the Merklord part.

K-On! Is an alright Anime. I enjoyed it.

Yeah, I heard that's about where it starts to slow down quite a bit, and it shows. After that part, it's supposed to get better though, so I'm holding out on it.
I'm starting to watch Inazuma Eleven. It's a show about soccer, pretty cool!Smile Really liking it so far!Joyful_3