What anime are you currently watching?

(May. 14, 2017  9:11 AM)Yblader1 Wrote:
(May. 13, 2017  9:27 PM)Makoto16 Wrote: The whole thing. Im just watching it again for fun

Hold up, u watch akame ga kill for fun? Damn
Yeah. I do
(May. 12, 2017  9:21 PM)KiddLamy Wrote: Baruto, Attack on Titan S2, Boku no Hero S2, Beyblade burst and a few more

Same, and its Boruto, not Baruto.
i am watching

boruto

one piece

beyblade burst god

beyblade g revolution

boku no hero Academia

yugioh duel monsters

rockman exe season 2

sailor moon

gintama

sonic x

battle b daman

tokyo mew mew

cardcaptor sakura

futari wa pretty cure

kabaneri of the iorn fortress

berserk 2017

chaos head

chaos child

rezero

Drifters

i watch all of them in japanese dub it sounds much better to me
(Jun. 24, 2017  6:45 AM)jamie Wrote: i am watching

boruto

one piece

beyblade burst god

beyblade g revolution

boku no hero Academia

yugioh duel monsters

rockman exe season 2

sailor moon

gintama

sonic x

battle b daman

tokyo mew mew

cardcaptor sakura

futari wa pretty cure

kabaneri of the iorn fortress

berserk 2017

chaos head

chaos child

rezero

Drifters

i watch all of them in japanese dub it sounds much better to me

I got shocked when I saw this for some reason.
(Jun. 17, 2017  8:45 AM)lI Kronos Il Wrote:
(May. 12, 2017  9:21 PM)KiddLamy Wrote: Baruto, Attack on Titan S2, Boku no Hero S2, Beyblade burst and a few more

Same, and its Boruto, not Baruto.
AOT/SNK Season 2. Cliffhanger ending. I like it Smile
Beyblade Burst- Beyblade Burst God series doesn't sound good in dubs. I feel uncomfortable hearing it due to the characters' voices.
(Jan. 01, 2010  6:49 PM)flame libra Wrote: I'm watching Battle B-daman Fire Spirits, Crash B-daman, Battle B-daman, Naruto Shippuden, Metal Fight Beyblade, and Pokemon.
I LOVE B DAMAN MY FAVORITE IS RISING DRACYAN WHATS YOURS!

(Jan. 06, 2010  6:20 PM)bey tempest Wrote: im watching yugioh 5d's, mfb, digimon frontier.
Yugioh is my favorite but where did you find 5ds also I love digimon but I can't find frontier

(Jan. 07, 2010  5:26 AM)To Wrote: Tamers is the best. Frontier was the Power Ranger season. Savers/ Data Squad was disaster report season.
TAMERS! TAMERS!

I'm watching Yugioh arc v season 1

Anyone know where to watch English dub Yugioh vrains
Now I'm rewatching rakudai kishi no cavalry, just finished armed girls machiavellianism, rokuAka and full time magister. Watching yugioh vrains but not impressed so far (likely to drop)(Can't believe I miss arc v lol), beyblade burst (need to catch up from episode 5 (kinda got repetitive so I took a break from the anime), one piece, dragonball super (it's all kicking off), boruto (similar to dragonball things are getting real), my hero academy .
I'm currently watching: MFB, Dragon Ball Z Kai and Dragon Ball Super,(and sometimes Dragon Ball Z.)
I have loved all animes I've watched

(Jun. 27, 2017  3:58 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: Now I'm rewatching rakudai kishi no cavalry, just finished armed girls machiavellianism, rokuAka and full time magister. Watching yugioh vrains but not impressed so far (likely to drop)(Can't believe I miss arc v lol), beyblade burst (need to catch up from episode 5 (kinda got repetitive so I took a break from the anime), one piece, dragonball super (it's all kicking off), boruto (similar to dragonball things are getting real), my hero academy .

Are you watching vrains in English if are send me link (hahaha link get it as in link summon Wink)

I love Yugioh it is the best
(Jun. 28, 2017  3:10 AM)Valt oye Wrote: I have loved all animes I've watched

(Jun. 27, 2017  3:58 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: Now I'm rewatching rakudai kishi no cavalry, just finished armed girls machiavellianism, rokuAka and full time magister. Watching yugioh vrains but not impressed so far (likely to drop)(Can't believe I miss arc v lol), beyblade burst (need to catch up from episode 5 (kinda got repetitive so I took a break from the anime), one piece, dragonball super (it's all kicking off), boruto (similar to dragonball things are getting real), my hero academy .

Are you watching vrains in English if are send me link (hahaha link get it as in link summon Wink)

I love Yugioh it is the best

Currently watching the sub which is on kissanime
Watching re:creators
(Jun. 28, 2017  9:59 AM)Morsoe Wrote: Watching re:creators

I don't get what you mean.

EDIT: I get what you mean 1 hour later.
(Jun. 30, 2017  11:03 AM)lI Kronos Il Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2017  9:59 AM)Morsoe Wrote: Watching re:creators

I don't get what you mean.

EDIT: I get what you mean 1 hour later.

haha its cool
does anyone know where i can rewatch G revolution subbed? keeping on topic, i've been watching db super every week since it's inception.
(Jul. 01, 2017  9:00 AM)djspida5 Wrote: does anyone know where i can rewatch G revolution subbed? keeping on topic, i've been watching db super every week since it's inception.

I think a few of the episodes have been uploaded on YouTube, possibly BeyUK's channel.
Just finished the reanimation of Hunter x Hunter, one punch man, caught up on boku no hero, watched 2 seasons of kuromukuro but it's not my cup of tea. Currently watching Akame ga kill and rewatching Bleach. I stopped bleach a few years ago because of all the filler episodes but now that it's finished i'm rewatching it.
Since animehaven shut down i haven't been watching any recent releases and lost track of the shows I was watching Unhappy
(Jul. 07, 2017  11:55 PM)kerpao Wrote: Just finished the reanimation of Hunter x Hunter, one punch man, caught up on boku no hero, watched 2 seasons of kuromukuro but it's not my cup of tea. Currently watching Akame ga kill and rewatching Bleach. I stopped bleach a few years ago because of all the filler episodes but now that it's finished i'm rewatching it.
Since animehaven shut down i haven't been watching any recent releases and lost track of the shows I was watching Unhappy

AHHH YES, the remake of Hunter X Hunter was great!
There are still some other anime sites like Kissanime.me, gogoanime, and hotanime.me although most of them have weird ads.
Hotanime IMO would be a last resort for anime as some episodes have the audio messed up and the larger animes have some episodes mixed up
(Jul. 08, 2017  3:11 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2017  11:55 PM)kerpao Wrote: Just finished the reanimation of Hunter x Hunter, one punch man, caught up on boku no hero, watched 2 seasons of kuromukuro but it's not my cup of tea. Currently watching Akame ga kill and rewatching Bleach. I stopped bleach a few years ago because of all the filler episodes but now that it's finished i'm rewatching it.

AHHH YES, the remake of Hunter X Hunter was great!
There are still some other anime sites like Kissanime.me, gogoanime, and hotanime.me although most of them have weird ads.
Hotanime IMO would be a last resort for anime as some episodes have the audio messed up and the larger animes have some episodes mixed up

Oh i've heard about kissanime and gogoanime, i need to check those out. The remake messed me up since i remembered things from the original one and was thinking i might have imagined them when they didn't happen in the remake hahaha. 

Also recently watched a few episodes of Bananaya if that counts
Not sure if this counts, but I am watching Legend of Korra for nostalgia, as I was a huge fan of Avatar: The Last Airbender when I was younger. Man, I forgot how hard some of these storylines go for Nickelodeon standards. Blood bending, murder suicides, a steampunk Communist-esque revolution, etc.
The new ballroom dancing one (ballroom e yakusou I think), isekai smartphone.... and rewatching irregular at magic high.
dragonball super death not mha aot one punch man
Just finished Don't Toy With Me Miss Nagatoro, currently watching Naruto.
MHA, Beyblade CentaurWorld And a whole lot of more