i just started reading bleach
Currently Reading

NegimaConfuseducks the Mangas about to end

Durarara: I've read one manga chapter, the light novels are way better

Fairy Tail:I read it when I'm bored

I get all my Manga from onemanga Grin

And this is my 100th post yayy
The greatest comedy/serious ninja manga ever: Flame of Recca

Basically it's about Recca Hanabishi, a boy born in the time of the ninja clans but sent forward 400 years to save his life. it's pretty title-obvious he can do things with fire, like summon and control it willingly. His mission is to protect his beauty of a friend, Yanagi, who can heal any wounds except her own, from a psychopathic greedy richman and his murderous lackies, but quickly evolves into a mission to save everyone from his own ninja clan's worst nightmare...
i should warn two things:
1-manga is pretty frisk with perverted remarks so you have been warned
2- an anime was made, however, the anime busted financially, so over half the story is manga-only

not to bag on naruto, but I honestly believe naruto is someone's poor attempt at remaking FOR, my pal tried to get me to read naruto because i read FOR, but naruto just didnt fit my bill at all...
im reading death note. Misa Amane is HOT!!!
Reading naruto
does anyone know wher i can find Case closed/detective conan or Bakuman?
(Oct. 02, 2010  8:39 AM)animegirl15 Wrote: db.
Usually, when you take the time to abbreviate your answer even, your comment really needs to be elaborated. That is just SPAM.
Currently reading Air Gear and Rosario Vampire. Still waiting for the next Yotsuba&! manga to come out. =__=
Currently reading Naruto, One Piece, Bleach and Air Gear. I have to catch up on Detective Conan and Soul Eater and I need to check out Highschool of the Dead and other misc. series.

Oh, for Moneymaker, check out DCTP for Detective Conan manga, as they're the source of the scanlations.
Deathnote
(Oct. 03, 2010  3:20 PM)Dragoon105RF Wrote: Deathnote
I just told somebody that this was SPAM. Elaborate on your answer.
(Oct. 03, 2010  3:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2010  3:20 PM)Dragoon105RF Wrote: Deathnote
I just told somebody that this was SPAM. Elaborate on your answer.

oops sorry well at the moment im reading deathnote and i find the story interesting but what i find weird that someone like light doesnt know how lucky he is to have a 'gf' like misa
i am currently reading yu-gi-oh,naruto and pokemon special.Speechless
ATM I'm reading Tegami Bachi. I saw a preview of it a while back in Shonen Jump and thought it was really cool. Now, I've finally gotten around to actually picking up a few copies. All in all, its pretty funny imo.
I recently started reading VenusVersusVirus again along with Future Diary and Sora no Otoshimono. Imo, I love to read it the traditional way instead of reading it online. If anyone is into like High School of The Dead, I reccomend reading Future Diary.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! love the show, but the story is becoming a lil repetetive. after they get they Vongola gear they get new stuff 1 battle after!
Bleach, Naruto, & Soul Eater. Trying to get back into reading Gintama. It's pretty hilarious.
Bakuman, it's amazing 8D. The anime only started airing 3 weeks ago.
Currently reading Berserk. Pretty awesome so far, I'd recommend it to any manga/anime fan.
I am currently reading dragonballz, im on vol. 15. My friend is giving me this manga(vol. 1) of something but i forgot what it was called. Hopefully he will bring it tomorow at school. YaY
100th post!
I'm reading +Anima and Fullmetal Alchemist
I'm reading The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time vol.1 and 2 and Zelda Majora's Mask.