What Manga are you currently reading?

oh yeah new naruto chapter will be up today xD
i hope sasuke doesnt die Pinching_eyes
Case Closed
Monster
Jack Frost
Black Butler *kuroshitsuji*
Kinda sad that Case Closed/ Detective Conan has been on this weird hiatus now....
Re-reading Fullmetal Alchemist. I decided I will re-read the manga before continuing on the new FMA series (brotherhood)
Right now im reading Beck.
Just read:
Sgt. Frog volumes 1, 2 and 3
+ Anima Volume 1
The Legend of Zelda volumes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
Yotsuba&! volume 1
Yu-Gi-Oh! R

I'm not exactly in love with it, but hey, it's new original cast Yu-Gi-Oh!, yay?
Just caught up with bleach 4 weeks ago so I reluctantly started The Getbackers which I actually like along with helsing and escaflowne.
Anyone heard of "Slam Dunk!" It's what I'm reading, and it's so amazing!!
I really reccomend you read it, it's the best manga I've ever read in my life!
Also, I'm looking forward to reading MAR, as I've previously seen some of the anime.
black lagoon
I'm reading Veritas now too.
Zelda
MegaMan
Beyblade
Pokemon (Not Diamond & Pearl Adventures or the movie manga, the Kanto series.)

I know It doesn't count as manga, but I'm also reading the Sonic Archie Comic Archives, and for Hanukkah I asked for a subscription to the Comics they're making now.
Bleach up 2 date with japan
Naruto also up to date with japan
Bakuman
Gamble Fish
And if you like MAR u should check out MiXiM is from the creator of Mar it pretty cool i think
I'm reading FMA, Naruto, Bleach, Kyoukai No Rinne, MFB, Kaze No Hana, Yugioh (DM, R, GX and 5D's), +Anima, Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden and Genju No Seiza. Some are read online, whilst others are bought and read at home. I'm enjoying them all immensely and I wait impatiently for chapters in Naruto, Bleach, FMA, Yugioh 5D's and Kyoukai No Rinne to come out weekly/monthly.
Going through the Pokemon Specials manga slowly but surely.
hmmm the manga i read... well concretely, i read bleach and naruto (even though naruto's been getting uber boring for me lately, bleach is getting to that point). but i jump from manga to manga a lot. like just yesterday i felt like reading some rurouni kenshin Tongue_out. Bakuman is another manga, even though its uber slow. Oh and I read D. Gray-Man too... I guess thats basically it

edit: and i know what MAR is haha. Toonami kinda made a joke out of it though <_< just like Naruto... Tired........
(Dec. 06, 2009  12:21 AM)bbgoldflame Wrote: I'm reading FMA, Naruto, Bleach, Kyoukai No Rinne, MFB, Kaze No Hana, Yugioh (DM, R, GX and 5D's), +Anima, Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden and Genju No Seiza.

Gasp Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden?? did you read the original? o.o
^

Yes, I read Genbu Kaiden. It's really cool! If when you say 'the original' you mean the first series, Fushigi Yuuugi, I have read that too.
abenobashi magical shopping arcade
(Dec. 12, 2009  11:25 AM)bbgoldflame Wrote: ^

Yes, I read Genbu Kaiden. It's really cool! If when you say 'the original' you mean the first series, Fushigi Yuuugi, I have read that too.

oh haha niiiice. i got the entire box set >_> except for eikoden cuz that OVA was retarded IMO...
case closed/detective conan ..i love this series its long as hell though xD
Actually started on Naruto 269 I should have done it a while ago so at this rate it'll take a year to catch up.
FMA, beyblade (the original), pokemon (the movie ones), pokemon adventures, i just finished a zatch bell manga, megaman nt warrior, and there were a few more but i cant remember the names
did someone translate the MFB manga yet or is everyone just reading it in japanese
(Feb. 15, 2010  3:36 AM)stormpegasus Wrote: did someone translate the MFB manga yet or is everyone just reading it in japanese
The first two or three chapters were scanlated, however Zanon is late in releasing the latest one we finished ... The manga is easy to follow without knowledge of the Japanese language anyway.