What Manga are you currently reading?

(Feb. 15, 2010  3:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The first two or three chapters were scanlated, however Zanon is late in releasing the latest one we finished ... The manga is easy to follow without knowledge of the Japanese language anyway.

oh cool thats awsome im gonna try to find it myself but just incase can somebody post a link
(Feb. 15, 2010  8:02 PM)stormpegasus Wrote: oh cool thats awsome im gonna try to find it myself but just incase can somebody post a link
Look in the Beyblade Anime & Manga forum; the links have probably been posted somewhere.
i found some of the manga in english on some website called like mangafox.com or something like that
My girlfriend is having me read Katekyo Hitman Reborn. I'm on book 2 finally lol
im currently reading naruto shippuden 45 and dbz 21
I read a lot of manga.

Well, here are some of the ones I have been reading.

Bleach
Naruto
One Piece
Dragon Ball
Pokemon Special
Monochrome Factor
The Breaker
MxO ( I wish it didn't end....)
Gamble Fish
Rosario + Vampire II
Dance in the Vampire Bund
Veritas
FullMetal Alchemsit

There are more but I think this is enough for right now.
Currently keeping up with

1) MFB
2) Bleach
(Dec. 15, 2009  3:19 AM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: oh haha niiiice. i got the entire box set >_> except for eikoden cuz that OVA was retarded IMO...

Thanks. Joyful_3 I also have the entire box set! I have Eikoden and whilst I liked the animation, I thought the plot could have been better. Thank goodness it did not really happen in the manga! The Oni OVA was originally part of the manga storyline anyway as you know and I understand why it was made into an OVA instead of part of the anime or another series. Gendu Kaiden has been on hiatus for quite some time now and I'm waiting for a new chapter to come out. I want to see what happens next! I hope we get some stuff for it soon.
So, a friend of mine introduced me to a little unknown manga called "Hibiki's Magic"

It has only two volumes out and I can barely find any for sale anywhere, so scanning FTW. Their 'chapters' are made of like 40 pages, which is a lot for a manga. It's really cute and fun. Not the best I've ever read, but it's pretty distracting.
I'm currently reading:
Pokemon Adventures
Naruto
Hikaru no go
Bakegyamon
xxxholic
Shugo Chara
Vampire Knight
Gakuen Alice
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle
Yugioh GX
Cardcaptor Sakura
Rave Master
Tokyo Mew Mew
i just started reading Soul Eater & Death Note
I just started Soul Eater three pages actually lol
Shaman King (already finish it, but rereading it for Viz translation)
Karakuridouji Ultimo
Smash Bomber
Jyuki Ningen Jumbor
Kodomo no Jikan
Naruto
Spiral: the bonds of reasoning
The Boondocks (rereading)
next week starting Rosario vampire series.... finish with death note vol 1 and soul eater vol 1 of to borders to get me death note 2,3
In addition to everything else I'm reading, I just started reading Fairy Tail. Very good so far.
started reading yugioh on magafox yugioh manga better than anime more violent ......
Every manga included in Shonen Jump.
Well im a big One Piece fan since One piece is the first manga I REALLY ENJOY. I found Naruto to be a bit boring for me and as for Bleach i wasn't interested. So I have finished One Piece Volume 7 and im gonna start reading Full metal alchemist. Seems good.
Hayate no Gotoku! (Hayate the Combat Butler) - Hilarious. I can't get through a chapter without bursting with laughter.
Meitantei Conan (Detective Conan/Case Closed) - I just hit a dull spot though. The quality of scans at around chapter 200 is really putting me off.
Bleach - Deicide is dragging on too long. It's getting dull.
Dragon Ball - Whee! Nostalgia kick!
Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi (History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi) - Equal parts awesome and funny, just like Hayate. Also, I love martial arts.
AIKI - See above.
Naruto its my favorite manga
I'm re-reading the Megaman NT Warrior manga, I haven't read it in 2 years so I'm reading it again
Now reading Shugo Chara

lol the girl is 'Kawaiiiii' xD
i read naruto, bleach, one piece, fairy tail, and just finished reading fullmetal alchemist, the aniem is pretty good to. i read them on this site called one manga but its currently closing down.