What Is your least favorite Anime or One you didn't like?

Unpopular opinion: I don't like Boku No Hero Academia or One Piece I found them both boring, Also I think SAO is overrated
Utsu Musume Sayuri (Striking Daughter) - Whether you believe it or not, it apparently counts as anime so I'll include it. It's ugly as sin, has the most hideous CGI characters, it's creepy, it's not interesting and is weird just for the sake of being weird.

You could argue and say it's meant to be weird for the sake of "art" but that just comes off as really pretentious and annoyingly trying to be this deep, abstract animation. To be fair, it's not my thing to begin with so whatever.

I'd honestly take SD Gundam Force over this.
When I was younger, some of my friends that lived on my street wanted to watch Full Metal Alchemist. I lost my appetite when seeing what the brothers did in the beginning of Episode 1. I haven't wanted to watch it ever since, so that's definitely my least favorite anime.
I'm not a big anime fan and don't watch that much anime in general, but I do RLLY hate Attack on Titan. I mean srsly wht idiot came up with a show about a bunch of steampunk samurais fighting giant fat guys?! -Avery
(May. 10, 2019  10:13 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: I'm not a big anime fan and don't watch that much anime in general, but I do RLLY hate Attack on Titan. I mean srsly wht idiot came up with a show about a bunch of steampunk samurais fighting giant fat guys?! -Avery
Two things.
1. If you really said that, then I don't think you have watched it at all. I just delved into it and it is one the best anime out there. For more reasons than you can understand and more than I can list.
2. Why the heck do you end your posts by your name!!? Cause if you are trying to sign or something, wbo gives you the option.
(May. 17, 2019  5:27 PM)Garvin prime Wrote:
(May. 10, 2019  10:13 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: I'm not a big anime fan and don't watch that much anime in general, but I do RLLY hate Attack on Titan. I mean srsly wht idiot came up with a show about a bunch of steampunk samurais fighting giant fat guys?! -Avery
Two things.
1. If you really said that, then I don't think you have watched it at all. I just delved into it and it is one the best anime out there. For more reasons than you can understand and more than I can list.
2. Why the heck do you end your posts by your name!!? Cause if you are trying to sign or something, wbo gives you the option.

1.i am definitely sure he hasn't seen it.
   For the ones who have seen it and still hate it,they must have left midway or hate it for no reason

Every popular and great anime attracts hate
As they say the more successful u are,the more haters u get

2.i don't wanna speak abt it.he thinks its kinda cool, which it isn't,it's annoying and wierd.
I like all anime that I watch
But there are only 6 anime which I truly think are the best
I am in between hate and like for all others that I have watched
Yeah a lot of anime is overrated but I can’t think of one maybe ones that were made a long time ago but there are a few though.
Pokémon Advanced Battle because the theme song and title are soooooooooo STUPID!
Beyblade Metal Fusion. Here comes the hate...

(May. 17, 2019  6:21 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
(May. 17, 2019  5:27 PM)Garvin prime Wrote: Two things.

1.i am definitely sure he hasn't seen it.
   For the ones who have seen it and still hate it,they must have left midway or hate it for no reason

Every popular and great anime attracts hate
As they say the more successful u are,the more haters u get

2.i don't wanna speak abt it.he thinks its kinda cool, which it isn't,it's annoying and wierd.

The show is great and all but S1's intro is LIT!
Yu-Gi-Oh, It’s repetitive, boring, and the main character cheats, honestly it’s just terrible.
(Jul. 11, 2019  1:03 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Yu-Gi-Oh, It’s repetitive, boring, and the main character cheats, honestly it’s just terrible.

Yeah, and beyblade isn't... This is actually ironic because I'm watching Yu-Gi-Oh now and it's actually amazing
(Jul. 11, 2019  1:18 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2019  1:03 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Yu-Gi-Oh, It’s repetitive, boring, and the main character cheats, honestly it’s just terrible.

Yeah, and beyblade isn't... This is actually ironic because I'm watching Yu-Gi-Oh now and it's actually amazing

Interesting, Beyblade and Yu-Gi-Oh are quite similar, maybe I just don’t like card game anime’s very much.
(Jul. 11, 2019  1:20 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2019  1:18 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Yeah, and beyblade isn't... This is actually ironic because I'm watching Yu-Gi-Oh now and it's actually amazing

Interesting, Beyblade and Yu-Gi-Oh are quite similar, maybe I just don’t like card game anime’s very much.

Beyblade (at least the first two sagas) are just card game anime but without the cards to me. They talk about friendship and say "to believe in yourself and your *insert advertisement here*" and stop evil.
(Jul. 11, 2019  1:23 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2019  1:20 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Interesting, Beyblade and Yu-Gi-Oh are quite similar, maybe I just don’t like card game anime’s very much.

Beyblade (at least the first two sagas) are just card game anime but without the cards to me. They talk about friendship and say "to believe in yourself and your *insert advertisement here*" and stop evil.

There’s noting really epic about placing cards. Fighting spinning tops is different.
Why does Boku no Hero have so much hate?
(Jul. 11, 2019  1:25 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Why does Boku no Hero have so much hate?

Idk, I liked it
(Jul. 11, 2019  1:24 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2019  1:23 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Beyblade (at least the first two sagas) are just card game anime but without the cards to me. They talk about friendship and say "to believe in yourself and your *insert advertisement here*" and stop evil.

There’s noting really epic about placing cards. Fighting spinning tops is different.

Of course nothing's gonna be epic about placing cards in an anime, that's why they have the monsters come to life in the anime. Plus it's also the plot and strategy that makes it interesting. At least to me.
(Jul. 11, 2019  1:30 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2019  1:24 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: There’s noting really epic about placing cards. Fighting spinning tops is different.

Have you even watched Yu-Gi-Oh? If course nothing's gonna be epic about placing cards, that's why they have the monsters come to life in the anime. Plus it's also the plot and strategy that makes it interesting.

Beyblade really has the same thing, I also never really found any of the characters that interesting
(Jul. 11, 2019  1:24 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2019  1:23 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Beyblade (at least the first two sagas) are just card game anime but without the cards to me. They talk about friendship and say "to believe in yourself and your *insert advertisement here*" and stop evil.

A lot of toy-based anime have ridiculous concepts for an action show, whether it's trading cards, spinning tops, marbles that turn into monsters, marble shooters or... yo-yos. We just enjoy how far these toy-based shows push their luck in trying to make these toys more epic and destructive than they actually are.

Weirdly enough, you're the only person I've seen who prefers fighting tops over card games because whenever I run into a Yu-Gi-Oh! fan who hates Beyblade for being a ridiculous show about a bunch of kids saving the world with tops, they seem to be perfectly fine with cards games that control the world which is extremely ironic since both concepts are equally ridiculous (but in a funny way).
On top of that, a lot can come from something as simple as placing cards. You have to have strategy which makes playing TCGs and even watching them so fun!
(Jul. 11, 2019  1:32 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2019  1:24 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: There’s noting really epic about placing cards. Fighting spinning tops is different.

A lot of toy-based anime have ridiculous concepts for an action show, whether it's trading cards, spinning tops, marbles that turn into monsters, marble shooters or... yo-yos. We just enjoy how far these toy-based shows push their luck in trying to make these toys more epic and destructive than they actually are.

Weirdly enough, you're the only person I've seen who prefers fighting tops over card games because whenever I run into a Yu-Gi-Oh! fan who hates Beyblade for being a ridiculous show about a bunch of kids saving the world with tops, they seem to be perfectly fine with cards games that control the world.

Honestly in IRL, fighting tops get my attention. I also have a personal reason for disliking Yu-Gi-Oh, There was a kid in my grade who was giving me peer pressure to like Yu-Gi-Oh, he got another kid in my class to go against me and ended up teasing me for something Beyblade related.
(Jul. 11, 2019  1:32 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:

Weirdly enough, you're the only person I've seen who prefers fighting tops over card games because whenever I run into a Yu-Gi-Oh! fan who hates Beyblade for being a ridiculous show about a bunch of kids saving the world with tops, they seem to be perfectly fine with cards games that control the world which is extremely ironic since both concepts are equally ridiculous (but in a funny way).

I like both shows but I personally prefer TCGs over beyblade.
(Jul. 11, 2019  1:34 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: On top of that, a lot can come from something as simple as placing cards. You have to have strategy which makes playing TCGs and even watching them so fun!

It’s just not really my thing, but I love collecting TCGs