What Do You Guys Like Collecting?

(Jan. 19, 2021  8:13 AM)tenma Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  8:06 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Try Kinokuniya's Online Singapore Shop, they sell official beyblade manga in english

Oh! I live in Indonesia and I'm waiting for the official Indonesian release from Elex Media (Which usually releases official Indonesian translates for a lot of mangas). Any suggestions on this one? Elex had released Vol. 1 and 2 Two months ago, but I'm still waiting for Vol. 3's release! (they took a surprisingly long time to release the new burst manga, i'm afraid that they're discontinuing it Unhappy )

Speaking abt Kinokuniya, do they ship to Indonesia?

Not sure about indonesian translation, but apparently they even ship to US so they might ship to Indonesia
(Jan. 19, 2021  8:18 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  8:13 AM)tenma Wrote: Oh! I live in Indonesia and I'm waiting for the official Indonesian release from Elex Media (Which usually releases official Indonesian translates for a lot of mangas). Any suggestions on this one? Elex had released Vol. 1 and 2 Two months ago, but I'm still waiting for Vol. 3's release! (they took a surprisingly long time to release the new burst manga, i'm afraid that they're discontinuing it Unhappy )

Speaking abt Kinokuniya, do they ship to Indonesia?

Not sure about indonesian translation, but apparently they even ship to US so they might ship to Indonesia

Oh, alright! Thanks anyway!
I like collecting some of my old stuff, some old photos, (which I’m never gonna sell!). It’s pretty fun and stuff you know? Like I can see in the future, what I looked like in the past! For instance, if someone asked, “Hey dude. What did ya look like in the past?” Then I could show them my photos! Cool, right?
I like LEGO
Souvenirs, Beyblades, Cars, Legos, Books, Rocks (Ye Idk why but I do), and Puzzles I guess
I feel like i posted here b4, but:
Tablets: this isnt rly a conscious collection, i just have four tablets lol
Drones: I have at least 4 that i can count off the top of my head. same as tablets, just happened
Transformers: I have 16
Nerf guns: i have 12, some off-brand. three of them are my siblings tho, so i guess 9
Hotwheels Cars: Used to be rly into them. dont remember how many I had, maybe ten?
Beyblades, but also got a small rare money collection
Yu gi oh cards and Snapple bottle caps
Beyblades, legos, um..., I guess some books too
I like to collecting perfume bottles  and I love all of sandalwood perfume reviews bottles and they just have such an vintage-international charm about them and appearance so sensitive and lovable on a dresser.
I collect photos on Pinterest so I can draw them XD.
Seriously tho, I like collecting small accessories (bracelets, hair pins, etc.) and colored pens (I rly love to write titles in as many colors as possible; makes things look more organized).
I guess this may not count much but I used to be a major collector of Yugioh cards. I still collect these days but not as much as I used to.
I have $300 dollars in Poke'mon cards at least Then I got bored and moved on to Beyblade and now we're here
(Feb. 25, 2021  2:48 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote: I have $300 dollars in Poke'mon cards at least Then I got bored and moved on to Beyblade and now we're here

fr thats exactly me
I like collecting diecast cars, Hot Wheels, Tomica, and sometimes Aoshimas.
I'm surprised nobody said Happy Meals

I used to have a bunch of fake yu gi oh cards, then I just suddenly started giving them away bit by bit. Idk why I did that, those caused $0.40 for 20 cards
I like to collect Pokemon TCG! Especially full-arts from Sun/Moon or SwSh.

And also, Shiny Pokemon...Ehehe, I've been hunting them in an unhealthy amounts lately (Buneary and Virizion pls come home). Shiny hunting till' hell freezes over!
(Sep. 27, 2021  12:26 PM)reshiwum Wrote: I like to collect Pokemon TCG! Especially full-arts from Sun/Moon or SwSh.

And also, Shiny Pokemon...Ehehe, I've been hunting them in an unhealthy amounts lately (Buneary and Virizion pls come home). Shiny hunting till' hell freezes over!

Alt arts are my favorite type to collect! I have 3 from SwSh and a whole bunch of full arts.
(Sep. 27, 2021  12:29 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2021  12:26 PM)reshiwum Wrote: I like to collect Pokemon TCG! Especially full-arts from Sun/Moon or SwSh.

Alt arts are my favorite type to collect! I have 3 from SwSh and a whole bunch of full arts.

Good, good for you! I like Full-art cards the best, like I said. I don't have much though xD I only have a V-Tapu Koko and VMax Snorlax as my full-art-cards (Oh Cheryl and Lillie please come home...)
I got Sylvester V alt, Enpolean V alt and Tornadus V alt from a friend.
I collect souls- uhh, I mean... Bottle caps! Yeah, bottle caps. But I'm not like "Oh wow! I don't have rhis one!", I'm just like: "oh cool, a bottle cap, +1 for the collection"
(Sidenote, I do not grab any bottle cap I see. I have mostly from what I buy.)
I collect Books, I like reading despite I could spend hours on my Phone but I have a bag of books under my bed, I'm reading one while typing right now.
i do collect books as well, especially dog man books, but i also LOVE collecting beyblades!
(Sep. 28, 2021  12:47 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: i do collect books as well, especially dog man books, but i also LOVE collecting beyblades!

collecting Beyblades are fun, Its nice to go searching for rare beyblade, Like my search for Red Savoir Valkryie