What Do You Get On Your Pizza?

(May. 20, 2009  12:02 AM)Blitz Wrote: Today I got a Pollo ad Astra at work Grin
It has - Torn chicken breast and peppadew sweet peppers, mixed with cajun spices, garlic and red onions.
Its its yummy lol.

Jesus carp that sounds delicious... I freakin' love peppadews.

My staples are black olives and sausage, but I'm real big on jalapeños, pineapple, chicken (as long as it's roasted or grilled. I'm not real big on fried chicken on my pizza), feta cheese, and ham, in any combination, really. Sometimes I crave vegetarian caprese style pies with spinach cooked on, and then fresh tomatoes and thick slices of fresh mozzerella thrown on a few minutes before it comes out of the oven. Mix in a little garlic salt with the dough in the crust beforehand, and sprinkle the top with balsamic vinegar after it cools a bit... so good.
(Jun. 10, 2009  4:39 AM)Spinster Wrote: Jesus carp that sounds delicious... I freakin' love peppadews.

My staples are black olives and sausage, but I'm real big on jalapeños, pineapple, chicken (as long as it's roasted or grilled. I'm not real big on fried chicken on my pizza), feta cheese, and ham, in any combination, really. Sometimes I crave vegetarian caprese style pies with spinach cooked on, and then fresh tomatoes and thick slices of fresh mozzerella thrown on a few minutes before it comes out of the oven. Mix in a little garlic salt with the dough in the crust beforehand, and sprinkle the top with balsamic vinegar after it cools a bit... so good.

I've never heard of a place that does Fried Chicken on the pizza. Always grilled XD
But, I'm not much for the veg. I have to have meat on the 'za.
I've also never heard of fried chicken on pizza.

Also Fragbait, maybe you should try vegetables sometime. Though I suppose that does explain a lot. Grin
(Jun. 10, 2009  6:44 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I've also never heard of fried chicken on pizza.

Also Fragbait, maybe you should try vegetables sometime. Though I suppose that does explain a lot. Grin

XD
I love veggies, actually. My pizza actually has lots of them.
But, this thread isn't appropriate to talk about what veg I like.
Also, what do you mean about, "That explains a lot"? XD Seriously though, I'm confuzzed.
(Jun. 10, 2009  6:54 AM)fragbait Wrote: Also, what do you mean about, "That explains a lot"? XD Seriously though, I'm confuzzed.

you're not exactly twiggy

idk i used to get lots of meat on my pizza when i was a kid but i generally tone it down now
(Jun. 10, 2009  6:44 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I've also never heard of fried chicken on pizza.

Around here, if you order a buffalo chicken pizza, you're gonna get chopped up fried chicken tenders doused in buffalo sauce on top of your pizza. It's not bad tasting, per se, it's just a little heavy for my tastes.
(Jun. 10, 2009  7:15 AM)Spinster Wrote: Around here, if you order a buffalo chicken pizza, you're gonna get chopped up fried chicken tenders doused in buffalo sauce on top of your pizza.

That sounds like a heart attack waiting to happen. Lips_sealed
(Jun. 10, 2009  7:15 AM)Spinster Wrote: Around here, if you order a buffalo chicken pizza, you're gonna get chopped up fried chicken tenders doused in buffalo sauce on top of your pizza. It's not bad tasting, per se, it's just a little heavy for my tastes.

that sounds disgusting
(Jun. 10, 2009  6:57 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: you're not exactly twiggy

XD
Thanks dude, that made my night. Seriously, it did, I'm actually laughing. Do I really look that big in my vid? I mean, the camera angle and all XD
(Jun. 10, 2009  4:39 AM)Spinster Wrote: Sometimes I crave vegetarian caprese style pies with spinach cooked on, and then fresh tomatoes and thick slices of fresh mozzerella thrown on a few minutes before it comes out of the oven. Mix in a little garlic salt with the dough in the crust beforehand, and sprinkle the top with balsamic vinegar after it cools a bit... so good.

God that sounds amazing.....after reading that, dinner tonight will be a bit of a let down...
Spinster, that sounds behond this world. Cute

Come to think of it, I wonder what a veg pizza is like. :\
I usually have sweetcorn on mine :3
Pepperoni, about an year before I started liking it, i never liked pizza with cheese for some odd reason, so i always took it out.
i always get pineapple and bacon on my pizza it may sound nasty but it is delicious
I like pineapple with any of the smoked meats.
I put pepperoni on my pizza all the time or I have cheese pizza or ham pizza. They're pretty good.
Pepperoni, Ham, Sausage, (optional) Bacon.

So delicious.
Lots and lots of pepperoni. And some tomatoes.
I always get the BBQ Chicken pizza ( BBQ Sauce, Chicken and Cheese ) with some Anchovy's.
I don't think I tried it, but I the topic is basically about what you like on your pizza..
But anyway I get my pizza from Uncle Luigi's, aside from that it's only Domino's Pizza or Pizza Hut.
Also I love Pepperoni on my Pizza, I'm usually mostly always in the mood for it.
Some of you guys need to try something new :o
(Jun. 30, 2009  9:48 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Some of you guys need to try something new :o

Well....there is always my speciallty vegetarian pizza. The only thing that sets it apart from the other veggie pizzas is the amount of ingredients, and the spice I use Smile My little secret on the ratios though.
(Jul. 05, 2009  10:04 PM)rooneyt Wrote: backon

quotin a rooneyt post