What Beyblade would you choose?

(Nov. 26, 2020  6:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Either Dranzer Ms or Lucifer The End

But Lucifer is Lane's Bey. Iirc, the question said a Bey without owners or something like Fumiya's situation.
Odin's owner left the show, so i'd pick him up
I'm feeling sorry that Zac didn't return (he was one of my favs) so I'll take a Superking Zeus
Fang Fenrir, because I like wolves and Norse mythology.
Poison Hydra, looks pretty cool to be honest.
Hollow Deathscyther looks neat if you ask me, so yeah, that or Lord Spriggan.
destructor l drago
Dunno, Cyclops?
(Dec. 20, 2020  4:24 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Hollow Deathscyther looks neat if you ask me, so yeah, that or Lord Spriggan.

It looks pretty awesome
Probably pick Cho-Z Apollo/Artemis/Eclipse. (Count Night technically doesn't own them)

My combos for them

ChoZ Apollos Hurricane Yard Metal
ChoZ Artemis Blitz Destroy'
ChoZ Eclipse 0Expand Unite'
galaxy pegasus
(Sep. 29, 2020  9:23 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Probably Lord Spriggan or Psychic Phantom

Lord Spriggan. I heard online that it was super good.
hmm. MASTER DIABOLOS OR WORLD SPRIGGAN! if there were only left beys and no right beys to spin steal RAGE LONGINUS if there were only right beys and no left beys to spin steal BRAVE VALKRYIE. HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW!
(Mar. 12, 2021  7:09 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: hmm. MASTER DIABOLOS OR WORLD SPRIGGAN! if there were only left beys and no right beys to spin steal RAGE LONGINUS if there were only right beys and no left beys to spin steal BRAVE VALKRYIE. HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW!

Um, these are beys that DON'T have owners. Most, if not all, of those have owners.

I'd pick single layer Kerbues because it's good compared to the other ones.
(Mar. 12, 2021  10:41 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2021  7:09 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: hmm. MASTER DIABOLOS OR WORLD SPRIGGAN! if there were only left beys and no right beys to spin steal RAGE LONGINUS if there were only right beys and no left beys to spin steal BRAVE VALKRYIE. HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW!

Um, these are beys that DON'T have owners. Most, if not all, of those have owners.

I'd pick single layer Kerbues because it's good compared to the other ones.
oh yeah. no owners. 
dual spin- lord spriggan
right spin- potion hydra with wheel orbit metal Goku
leftspin- tact Longinus with wheel Goku orbit metal
Perfect Phoenix or my 3d printed beyblade
I am taking Morrigna