What Battles would you want to see in the anime?

(Jan. 20, 2021  5:40 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  5:39 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lane in the end has beaten all the legends (but hey no one can stay invincible for long).
Grr I want Hikaru to beat Lui (This mans lost to him 2 times like what is this?)

Hikaru needs to beat Aiga

Kira vrs Sakyo who would win?

Considering the strength they have had in Neo Battle Bladers Kira not cause of evil gene but Gladiator Bahamoote has more destructive power than Ronin Dragoon
(Jan. 20, 2021  5:40 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  5:39 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lane in the end has beaten all the legends (but hey no one can stay invincible for long).
Grr I want Hikaru to beat Lui (This mans lost to him 2 times like what is this?)

Hikaru needs to beat Aiga

He already did in the episode before last.
(Jan. 20, 2021  5:41 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  5:40 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Hikaru needs to beat Aiga

Considering the strength they have had in Neo Battle Bladers Kira not cause of evil gene but Gladiator Bahamoote has more destructive power than Ronin Dragoon

I think Sakyo is equal to Zyro so Sakyo has a 50 percent chance of winning
(Jan. 20, 2021  5:38 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  5:38 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: yeah, yeah
it was obvious that rantaro was going to win
why did I even asked that?

Rantaro would get whooped

Sakyo vrs Kira
you dont know what a joke is, no rantaro would destroy Lui's butt and Longinus
with his Meteo Galaxy Drazer Burn Destroy, 100 SS (super stamina), Bearing ' + metal  Glide Ragnaruk wheel revolve 1S
(Jan. 20, 2021  5:42 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  5:38 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Rantaro would get whooped

Sakyo vrs Kira
you dont know what a joke is, no rantaro would destroy Lui's butt and Longinus
with his Meteo Galaxy Drazer Burn Destroy, 100 SS (super stamina), Bearing ' + metal  Glide Ragnaruk wheel revolve 1S

I know what a joke is
Usually the rival of the protagonist is stronger/and or equal to them but in this case Kira could be seen stronger than Zyro
(Jan. 20, 2021  5:43 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  5:42 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: you dont know what a joke is, no rantaro would destroy Lui's butt and Longinus

I know what a joke is

but everytime I joke about Harry being more powerfull than Ryuga we almost argue
(50% is my and the other 50% is your fault)
Kai vrs Faust
All I want to see is Aiger vs. Delta rematch (like why couldn't this battle be finished oh how I hate that interference)
(Jan. 20, 2021  5:45 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  5:43 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I know what a joke is

but everytime I joke about Harry being more powerfull than Ryuga we almost argue
(50% is my and the other 50% is your fault)

dude do u know what roleplaying is? U can do yours, I will do mine lol

Ok. Harry is more powerfulllllllllllll in your opinion but Ryuga is more PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOWERRRRRRRRRRRRFULLLLLLLLLLL IN MY OPINION

(Jan. 20, 2021  5:46 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: All I want to see is Aiger vs. Delta rematch (like why couldn't this battle be finished oh how I hate that interference)

I want Aiga to win
Ok no jokes but for real:
Amane vs. Rantaro
(Jan. 20, 2021  5:48 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ok no jokes but for real:
Amane vs. Rantaro

Amane getting whooped agan
(Jan. 20, 2021  5:48 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ok no jokes but for real:
Amane vs. Rantaro

rantaro joking or not
Battles I'd wanna see would probably be:
Hikaru vs Suoh
Wakiya vs Fubuki