Oct

Whale on em Wolf???

Belleville, New Jersey
27 bladers registered (24 maximum) View All
Bladerdoc's avatarSniper's avatarArmor's avatarshota's avatarLegendV3's avatarMr.EXE's avatarmegaheroj7's avatarSpinning Lego's avatarMoms Spaghetti's avatarRypIt420's avatar
Belleville Park
340 Belleville Ave, Belleville NJ
  Meet at the Park
12:30PM on 10/19/2024
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
X

Most official Beyblade X gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
3on3

Three Beyblades are prepared for each First Stage match, with all three being used.

Read more
Admission
0 cash
Whale on em wolf?

[Image: AD_4nXekgbu5IhfV2eOVxyxL5xvzdXFFCKLdCK2Q...Tl7uLPzEow]

Hosted by Balderdoc

Saturday, October 19th 2024

Format: Beyblade X

THIS EVENT WILL BE SPONSORED BY BEYS&BRICKS

(Prizes are revealed at the bottom of the page)

TOURNAMENT INFO

It’s my time hosting again, The meta has changed quite a lot after August. Let’s see how unlimited plays out.

Please be advised that this tournament will make use of the following Ranked Clauses in addition to, or in place of, rules listed in the Format Rulebook:

Banlist Variation: Metal Needle Bit Ban
  • The following Bit may not be used in this tournament: Metal Needle

First Stage Points:
  • First Stage Matches are played to 5 points for this Tournament.

Out-of-Bounds ruled as Over Finish
  • Any Beyblade that goes out-of-bounds in this Tournament will be considered knocked-out instead. If a Beyblade is knocked-out in this manner, it will count as an Over Finish.

REGISTRATION & PARTICIPANT CAP: 24 PLAYERS

Participant Cap

While everyone will be welcome to spectate, there will be a participant cap of 24 Players.

How to Join this Tournament?
Simply click the "Join Tournament" button above to secure your spot. We only ask that you join this tournament if you are 200% sure you are attending and will stay for the entire event. Otherwise, please do not join and respect the space of others who would like to attend.

Last-minute registrations will not be accepted.  Also, make sure to read the X format rulebook before coming to the tournament to ensure that your equipment is legal for tournament play.

Event Schedule:
11:00AM-11:30AM Participant Registration
12:00 PM-12:30 PM Challonge Bracket creation and Tournament starts.

IF YOU HAVE AN X STADIUM FEEL FREE TO BRINGING ONE!!!!!!!

TOURNAMENT DETAILS

Format: 3v3 for 1st Stage (X) First to 5 points for first stage and Finals is 7 Points.

Age Bracket: There are no age limitations in WBO Tournaments.

Point System: 

Spin Finish = 1 point
Over Finish = 2 points
Burst Finish =  2 points
Bey goes over the shroud = 2 points
X finish = 3 points
Self KO’s = 1 point

[Image: AD_4nXc4aHSEvsX6M6DtRx5pQJS-8azDV8eqcaqU...Tl7uLPzEow]

[Image: AD_4nXdSC_XrM-bSaxrzUXpGNwZ5r7YRkIR7BHfl...Tl7uLPzEow]
(We here here)

Prizes: (TBD)

Need-to-Know Information

1. Organizers, their Events, and Event Pages are independent of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc.

Event Organizers are users independent of the World Beyblade Organization website, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, staff, or volunteers. Event Pages and Events are coordinated and operated separately from the operations of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc, controlled solely by individual Event Organizers.

Under no circumstances will World Beyblade Organization, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, or staff be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that arise from independent Events advertised on the website. .

2. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
I'm going to have to back out of this tournament! Thanks anyways!!!
Hey guys! Looking to get into this new gen. Do you guys do any free battles? I see the tournament jus capped but, would be cool to come out and learn.
I was gonna join but max capacity ✊😔
(Oct. 16, 2024  1:29 AM)pantone! Wrote: I was gonna join but max capacity ✊😔

I can add you no worries

(Oct. 15, 2024  1:58 AM)OGPinoyBlader Wrote: Hey guys! Looking to get into this new gen. Do you guys do any free battles? I see the tournament jus capped but, would be cool to come out and learn.

Yep free play is always welcomed! please come at least an hour before the tournament starts for free parlay and registration.
(Oct. 16, 2024  1:47 AM)Bladerdoc Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2024  1:29 AM)pantone! Wrote: I was gonna join but max capacity ✊😔

I can add you no worries

(Oct. 15, 2024  1:58 AM)OGPinoyBlader Wrote: Hey guys! Looking to get into this new gen. Do you guys do any free battles? I see the tournament jus capped but, would be cool to come out and learn.

Yep free play is always welcomed! please come at least an hour before the tournament starts for free parlay and registration.

Sounds good thank you! What’s the usual age range?
Any possibility I could be added in case someone drops?? Ill still pull up regardless for that free play tho!
(Oct. 16, 2024  2:15 AM)OGPinoyBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2024  1:47 AM)Bladerdoc Wrote: I can add you no worries

Sounds good thank you! What’s the usual age range?

children to adults! (8-Adults)