Apr

Welcome to the Bey Area!

Fremont, California
Tournament Results
Irvington Community Park
41885 Blacow Rd
  Meet at the green field with all the Beybladers on it!
12:00PM on 04/08/2018
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  or Free with Passport*

Free entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Welcome Bladers to our very first NorCal Tournament!! We look forward to meeting you all and growing this new but already vibrant community! 

Format will be Swiss, with a 1st prize of a Hasbro Star Storm battle set, if possible i’d like to include a “side event” for the bladers who don’t advance to the finals, where they can compete on the unofficial Chaos Core stadium, and win a Random Booster.

There will also be free play after the event for those who want to hang out or are waiting to be picked up or etc. 

Hope to see you all there! Anyone with questions or concerns go ahead and private message me here on WBO and i’ll take care of you. And most importantly; Welcome to the Bey Area!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Mar. 29, 2018  9:42 AM)Golden_gate69 Wrote: Hey EPIC TURTWIG, Are there any beyblades that are banned that I should know about?

No Layers are banned, but as far as I know Forge Disk - “Outer” is still banned.
I just read the rules and it said we can't use takara Tony layers that's the best thing I've heard
(Mar. 29, 2018  6:35 PM)DeadPoolGta7 Wrote: I just read the rules and it said we can't use takara Tony layers that's the best thing I've heard

The rules only state that you can't mix Takara Tomy layers and drivers with Hasbro Layers and drivers. Takara tomy beys are banned in Hasbro only format, but this tournament is the normal burst format.
Are cho z beys allowed

Also do I press the join button even though I might not show up
(Mar. 30, 2018  7:28 AM)Nate the Blader Wrote: Are cho z beys allowed

Also do I press the join button even though I might not show up

Yes, they are allowed. Although there is a restriction to the use of the 12 Core Disc. 
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Org...estriction
can me and my daughter use the same deck of beys or do we need to have 2 separate decks?
(Mar. 30, 2018  2:28 PM)TheeDante Wrote: can me and my daughter use the same deck of beys or do we need to have 2 separate decks?

If you two plan on both participating you'll need at least one bey for your decks. Basically, you need separate decks.
(Mar. 30, 2018  2:28 PM)TheeDante Wrote: can me and my daughter use the same deck of beys or do we need to have 2 separate decks?

As long as you aren’t playing your matches at the same time, then you can borrow from eachother  for each deck round. It’s not something you should count on, but it’s possible!
First of all, thanks for putting this together! I’ve just registered my son to participate. Since he has a baseball game finishing in Alameda at noon, we might be pretty late. How long will the tournament last and are there opportunities to just spar with others?
(Mar. 30, 2018  10:59 PM)LuellenBoy Wrote: First of all, thanks for putting this together! I’ve just registered my son to participate. Since he has a baseball game finishing in Alameda at noon, we might be pretty late. How long will the tournament last and are there opportunities to just spar with others?

I’m glad you asked! Sadly we can’t ad participants after the event starts and we plan to start a little after noon. (At 12:00 we’ll start an orientation then begin rounds at probably 12:10-12:30) but we WILL be having at LEAST two side event rounds where players that didnt make the Finals (or late arrivals) can join in the fun on a Chaos Core stadium to win a random booster, this event will be free and is more of a community building exercise. If he wants to play on an official stadium. (Which honestly anyone would) then there will be free play during and after the finals until everyone goes home. You can private message me here on WBO when youre on the way, or Private Message me for my personal phone number and text me that way. Hope to see your son at the event!
Hey EPIC TURTWIG, I have a very important question about the wbba’s 2018 championships.
Do we have to pay or do they have to pay to go
to France?
(Mar. 30, 2018  11:19 PM)Golden_gate69 Wrote: Hey EPIC TURTWIG, I have a very important question about the wbba’s 2018 championships.
Do we have to pay or do they have to pay to go
to France?

I have no clue about any WBBA stuff, I only know WBO. The two organizations are not affiliated, but I’d be willing to bet they do not provide any transportation to the event.
I’m already registered and my brother wants to join the tournament but dose not have a wbo account and I was wondering if he could come, also were is the tournament at
(Apr. 01, 2018  3:52 AM)Neven Wrote: I’m already registered and my brother wants to join the tournament but dose not have a wbo account and I was wondering if he could come, also were is the tournament at

If your brother wants to join then he will have to make an account too. The location is at the top of the thread(Fremont,California) and the specific location is the park address. Just press open map and it should be easy to know where.
which bay stadium is the tournament using?
(Apr. 01, 2018  5:08 AM)TheeDante Wrote: which bay stadium is the tournament using?

The only legal BeyStadiums for WBO sanctioned events are Takara Tomy B-09 White Standard BeyStadium and B-33 Standard Black BeyStadium, I am bringing B-33 and a couple others will be bringing other Standard BeyStadiums.

(Apr. 01, 2018  3:52 AM)Neven Wrote: I’m already registered and my brother wants to join the tournament but dose not have a wbo account and I was wondering if he could come, also were is the tournament at

Tournament Location is posted at the top of this very thread, but for the sake of clarity i’ll repeat it. The event is at Arroyo Agua Caliente Park at 44800 Gardenia Way Fremont CA. The event will start at roughly 12:00pm Noon where we will begin with a simple orientation and go over the rules and goings-on for the event.
how does everyone feel about the idea of bringing snacks?
I have a question how much is it to get inside this event itself

And I might go don’t know for sure because have church until like 3:00 but if I do go can my brother and parents come just to watch

How much is the event itself to get in to

And I might not go because I have church until like 3:00

But if I do go can my brother and parents come to watch
(Apr. 01, 2018  7:04 AM)Drizzlywater Wrote: I have a question how much is it to get inside this event itself

And I might go don’t know for sure because have church until like 3:00 but if I do go can my brother and parents come just to watch

How much is the event itself to get in to

And I might not go because I have church until like 3:00

But if I do go can my brother and parents come to watch

Admission is $5 per person
The event registration period will be from 12:00PM to 12:30PM
You parents and brother can definitely watch :)
I would like to come then i goggled the location and it was 5hrs away , Will there be a tournoment closer to LA or southern California soon?
What time does this event itself begin and end
(Apr. 01, 2018  9:15 PM)ramzi65 Wrote: I would like to come then i goggled the location and it was 5hrs away , Will there be a tournoment closer to LA or southern California soon?

There's a thread on LA and South Cal tournaments
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Los-Ang...pid1426863
(Apr. 01, 2018  9:36 PM)Drizzlywater Wrote: What time does this event itself begin and end

Registration is 12:00PM to 12:30PM
The ending time is very unpredictable as we are not exactly sure how many people will come. Please expect it to last at least 2 hours
I'm not going to be able to make it????

Turtwig do you know how I could become an organizer as I live 4 Hours away from fremont and 2 hours from la so I can't really go to tournaments
How do you play Swiss format?