Weirdest Beyblade Place

In a bath, but I also attempted to battle in my grandma's washing machine, but the blades got stuck in the small holes Unhappy
in a hasbro stadium lol
i beybladed on the slide filled with snow and a layer of ice
and my friend dhanu with a 100 track let jump my flame virgo df145 es lol
on a trash can lid!plus one time in the snow and in a game box!LOL!
Hm, I remember Blading in a gravel pit we dug up. We sorta made it into a bowl, and Bladed there. But, I was about 11 to 12 when I played like that. Now I know better.
I have a fun idea of blading in a fire arena want have a pegasus (with an H145 or C145 track to help as a fan) and do a mini 'pegasus starbringer' and put out the flames.
my weidest place i've bladed was ..... in a big hole in the concrete that looked like an actual stadium but a bit ruffer
(Jan. 24, 2011  11:55 PM)storm pegusas5 Wrote: my weidest place i've bladed was ..... in a big hole in the concrete that looked like an actual stadium but a bit ruffer

I believe it's 'rougher', and that stadium would annihilate your bey.
nah i used a storm pegusas and it did scrach the performance tip but it didn't ruin it and if i did ruin it i'would use my other storm pegusas that i won of a friend
(Jan. 23, 2011  4:16 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2011  4:06 AM)r4sketch Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2011  3:51 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: In a $100,000 dollar piece of art that my parents bought a few years ago... (hey, it was an intricately designed ceramic bowl and I used a rubber tip do lessen the damage if I had used something like metal flat!)

You must be really rich!?!

Or his parents bought it for $2 at a Yard sale. Lol

No. That bowl was quite durable and I had no sloped stadium. But it seriously did cost a lot. I got grounded for a month and a half after doing that, but I got a stadium about a week after, so I was ok. They were okay with it. It didn't get damaged either, and my parents are not really rich.
in a plate/bowl thing that lets attack types with RF have a total advantage
my mom spazzed after i used it
In an SVS filled with Cheese-Its.
When I was younger I would launch my plastics into dirt and make craters.
Sometimes I get my flame libra(don't really care about the tip getting ruined, especially since it's free spinning) and launch it on my desk.
today i put some water in a bowl and i put it in the freezer a few miniuter later it was frozen and i bladed on it
WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink
quick question: is it safe to use a beyblade on ice, or would that ruin the tip like it would on concrete? 'cuz i wanted to try that
When i did it i didn't have damage, the beys got wet by i just took them apart so they can dry. It is also a good way to get dirt of f of your performance tips too
(Jan. 25, 2011  2:05 PM)MacroHunter Wrote: When i did it i didn't have damage, the beys got wet by i just took them apart so they can dry. It is also a good way to get dirt of f of your performance tips too

Also a great way to get the black on your RF tip.
(Jan. 24, 2011  11:26 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote: I have a fun idea of blading in a fire arena want have a pegasus (with an H145 or C145 track to help as a fan) and do a mini 'pegasus starbringer' and put out the flames.

C145 would work better. I just hand-mapped the air flow of my Earth Wolf C145WD, and it made a larger mini-storm around Wolf than H145 did around a bey with that track. In PTW, it seemed to slow an inward spiral by Storm Pegasus 100RF when sitting still in the middle. I call it the "SPECIAL MOVE! WOLF CLAW DEFENSIVE STORM!!!"Cute

ON TOPIC: Probably a plastic container cover. Or a pan filled with water. The bey in my sig looks awesome in that thing!
(Jan. 24, 2011  5:34 PM)red B uk Wrote: in a hasbro stadium lol

SO FAR THIS IS THE WEIRDEST
LOL, those things are weird. They don't even have exits! XD
okay, i just tried beyblading on an ice bowl, but i forgot to freeze the whole thing, so when my Gravity Perseus went in, it broke through the ice and sank XD
I was bored so I launched Flame Aries 85FS on a balloon filled with helium.....needless to say the balloon popped and the Aries kinda just drilled through hehe
Once when i was blading, a bey of mine flew into an old shell and MADE A HOLE.
In my bathtub. It jumped beyblades!! Thats how i broke:
SD
H145
MS
F.
The weirdest the bey went up the slope, and landed on a spinning bey. PEGASUS SHOOTING STAR ATTAAACK!