Weirdest Beyblade Place

Super H2O wartex stadium (Dark bull lasted 3 seconds, strangely, worn RF went for about 4)
Super vortex with water in
once i battled in my birdbath on thin ice about 1 cm thick and i couldnt get my bey out for a while when it went under and it was in there for a week because it completely froze over and i had to wait until it thawed out
This isn't the wierdest place but this is the wierdest thing outside of a stadium, I let it rip on my desk and it fell onto a woodboard on the side of my desk it started to spin down the board like a ramp went down to my floor and began spinning to the door. I think it wanted to get out of my room. Tired it must hate me...
(Feb. 28, 2011  3:14 AM)ArekkusuHigashi Wrote: This isn't the wierdest place but this is the wierdest thing outside of a stadium, I let it rip on my desk and it fell onto a woodboard on the side of my desk it started to spin down the board like a ramp went down to my floor and began spinning to the door. I think it wanted to get out of my room. Tired it must hate me...

lol (i acturely laughed) form a better friendship with another bey itll soon come back out of lonelyness Tongue_out
(Jan. 23, 2011  2:39 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: I guess you could call this a weird place to Beyblade.

YEAH! THAT IS EPIC!!!
A frozen pond in the park... They never even made contact, and I slipped trying to reach my Storm Pegasis from reaching its doom in water. It still went in -____-
^^^ Unhappy It's a sad Moment hen a beyblade dies.....

Weirdest place. Mid air battle. Well it was hardly a battle but when I was in new Zealand I launcher A dark Libra M145Q (if something was gonna break it had to be carp pieces.) Me and my bro launched a our Crappy beys off 6 storeys at our hotel In NZ. They connected once. It was onto Grass so they were fine ! Joyful_2
I use to beyblade in the tub with no water in it. It was fun because some how the beyblades (Plastic Generation) made contact.
(Mar. 04, 2011  8:34 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: I use to beyblade in the tub with no water in it. It was fun because some how the beyblades (Plastic Generation) made contact.

Be careful. You might break the tub like the poor kids who were forced to sell their beyblades on ebay to pay for the damage.
I said I use to beyblade in the tub. That means I don't beyblade in the tub any more.
Dish and Bowl LOL
i beyblade in the sink and i occassionally turn on the water hazard.
In a pan, the results were horrible.
carp!!!! FRYING PAN???
it will be scrached...
trampolin with storm capri and i jumped hard and capricorn hit my cheek and gave me a bruise and a cut on my arm.
(Mar. 06, 2011  5:36 AM)garion Wrote: carp!!!! FRYING PAN???
it will be scrached...

the bey or the pan?
i was talking about the pan
for me, this is the weirdest place where I went beyblading (some in school, some others)...
in a swimming pool, near a goal post in a soccer feild, on concrete floor with bullies surrounding me and my friends (those bullies destroyed my WD tip), and in a wet field (My pants was all wet and i was in a losing streak), and in a toy store inside a mall (they have a stadium that I and my lil bro can play with it all the time! but bunch of customers were staring at us).
on the beach with a molded stadium, i hate samd, it nearly ruined my CH120 and RF
I have launched mines on a fruit bowl, bath tub, and a basket.
(Mar. 11, 2011  4:28 PM)FrenchFrieZâ„¢ Wrote: I have launched mines on a fruit bowl, bath tub, and a basket.
I would advise keeping them away from those bathtubs... I used mine in a metal salad bowl. Lotsa dents, but my grandma didn't mind.
I woke my son up the other day with a Basalt Horogium Vs Earth Eagle Bey Battle on his stomach! LOL

I am unable to post any results as the stadium woke up and ruined the battle.

I am sure this goes against all safe beyblading rulesTongue_out_wink
(Mar. 16, 2011  3:32 AM)beybladejapan Wrote: I woke my son up the other day with a Basalt Horogium Vs Earth Eagle Bey Battle on his stomach! LOL

I am unable to post any results as the stadium woke up and ruined the battle.

I am sure this goes against all safe beyblading rulesTongue_out_wink

omg was your son hurt?

to go back on topic,the weirdest place i beyblade was near the stove,and i was using storm capricorne.guess what happened next?(hint:it actually has to do with the stove)
The plastic melted on the stove when Capricorne bounced out?

Anyways, the weirdest beyblade place would have to be my lightning force stadium where the beys were submerged in water.
I filled my super vortex stadium with water. Then later that week at school, with leaves.
I launched my lightning l-drago 100RF inside an empty metal anti-theft box for the school computers, and my RF shattered into three pieces as soon as it hit the edge, lol.