Weirdest Beyblade Place

Probably an empty glass of cup, though I also have battled in a cupboard.
I used to do my battles on a sloped stool with cardboard walls. It didn't have a Tornado Ridge so yeah. I've also done it on a couple of plastic container lids
On a bench at school, it was one of those with long lines of wood and in between there are holes. When i launched, my beyblade ( Virgo 230 WD) actually worked pretty well, and managed to use a "fan attack", where the opposing bey hit the top of virgo because virgo was kind of charging.
a dented car hood because a bey dish and had a beyblade race on a icy hill
New place: I epic failed and my Bull landed on the road and jumped everywhere. It's all scratchy now.
(Jan. 23, 2011  3:45 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: In my belly button!
top that. Smug

i know it's an old post but done and done.
at my tournament there were people up in a tree (namely chaosblader and somebody i can't think of), and they were playing beyblades with the stadium stuck between 2 branches. the beys fell off often and wraith was picking them up and tossing them to the 2 bladers. i wanted to try it but my dad didn't let me.
(Jan. 31, 2011  11:36 PM)pikabattler Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2011  3:45 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: In my belly button!
top that. Smug

i know it's an old post but done and done.
at my tournament there were people up in a tree (namely chaosblader and somebody i can't think of), and they were playing beyblades with the stadium stuck between 2 branches. the beys fell off often and wraith was picking them up and tossing them to the 2 bladers. i wanted to try it but my dad didn't let me.

lol that sounds neat.
Hmmm most epic place I've battled... Toys 'R' Us lol. The most epic part was pwning the noobs
(Jan. 31, 2011  11:57 PM)beybladefan80 Wrote: i bladed in the mall

It's posts like this that will get this topic shut down.
Way to go trolls...
I BLADED IN A STADUIM. THOSES HASBRO ONES. IN
MY HOUSES
When I battled in a wide square stadium with snow in it, dude it spun for like 5 SECONDS Supaburn
Hmmmmm I could take some advantage of that huge snowstorm about to hit. Anyone else messing with this new snowstorm?
Yea im taking advantage of the snowstorm... my whole entire hill, house, yards, and driveway iced over. I might try to beyblade on my circle sled and then push the sled, so it will be like the stadium with the moving center but more dangerous
(Feb. 02, 2011  7:10 PM)MacroHunter Wrote: Yea im taking advantage of the snowstorm... my whole entire hill, house, yards, and driveway iced over. I might try to beyblade on my circle sled and then push the sled, so it will be like the stadium with the moving center but more dangerous

HAHAHAHA, that's an excellent idea! I was thinking about burrowing out a nice roundish stadium in it and blading in that lol.
(Feb. 03, 2011  3:44 AM)infinitystorm Wrote: In a frozen pond.

In or on? In makes no sense. On makes more sense...
well i used to see people doing really weird things with beyblades lol once i some one playing with them in a.... well i was a the mall..... and to girls had blades so i battled them on the huge fountain it was like something of the show i beat them so bad! well i saw them later and lets just say .... they were spinning them in a bra! LOL!
That was the most convaluted...
XDDD down a rocky hill
No, no, no, you guys, the weirdest place is inside a loo in Sweden. There's a video for it. I can't remember the video URL.
i once beybladed on the edge of a balcony at the 4th floor my bey felt of i run down and i jell No!! pegasis!!
I played on on a trampoline and once in a toy wrestling ring. The trampoline was fun because the beyblades were jumping in the air, but the ring was really boring.
(Feb. 03, 2011  1:44 PM)MeapBeafowlWyrm Wrote: i once beybladed on the edge of a balcony at the 4th floor my bey felt of i run down and i jell No!! pegasis!!

That reminds me when I beybladed against my cousin on a windowsill using EG beys. My Dragoon G flew into midair on the 9th floor and I just managed to catch it before it went down. LOL XD
(Feb. 03, 2011  5:14 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: That reminds me when I beybladed against my cousin on a windowsill using EG beys. My Dragoon G flew into midair on the 9th floor and I just managed to catch it before it went down. LOL XD

It reminded you of something o.O I couldn't understand it to remind me of anything at all...
giant tupperware container. i made ramps for pegasis to jump off of and trample other blades Grin

and the circle sled is always pretty snazzy...