Weird Facts u know

I know heeps like these two for example

1. When u read this sentence 50,000 brain cells are dying, but our bodies make more of them all the time.

2. Girls have more taste buds then boys.
These two are both true, nothing but the truth.
Wherever you are in the world your usually not more than six feet away from a spider Chocked_2
Apparently the number 36 ties in with suffering and uncertain fate. Depending on who you ask.
Turtles can breathe through their butts.
A duck's quack doesn't echo, and no one knows why.
Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
All polar bears are left handed.
The only 15 letter word that can be spelled without repeating a letter is uncopyrightable.
Emus and kangaroos cannot walk backwards, and are on the Australian seal for that reason.
A computer screen is made out ofmillions or billions (forgot) of pixels most of us know that though Ibeyblader beat me to the turtle thing
(Jul. 23, 2011  1:08 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: Oysters can change gender back and forth.

* oyster talking * I dont feel like having a baby so im sticking with being a man. LOL, ok this one is weird
In some place ( i cant remember which place ) its is illegal to ride a train while u hav eaten garlic on Sunday Chocked_2
ANNNNNDDD crocodiles cant lick!! It must suck to eat ice cream huh?
The Crocodile fact there isn't the most surprising, since their mouths are designed to snap shut pretty hard. It would suck for it to sever it's own tongue after catching a prey.

Correct me if I am looking at this wrong:

There is a growing brown (cooled) patch on the sun that could be growing every other four years. Don't take my word for it though- there are a hundred different scientific theories on the suns future behavior.
Who hear has heard of the red part of Jupiter?
FOUND OUT WAT IT IS!!
People say its a mountain..... WRONG!! Its a storm thats been going on for 300 years!! My question... When was the last time the aliens on Jupiter saw the sun?
(Jul. 23, 2011  3:29 AM)@wesome Wrote: Who hear has heard of the red part of Jupiter?
FOUND OUT WAT IT IS!!
People say its a mountain..... WRONG!! Its a storm thats been going on for 300 years!! My question... When was the last time the aliens on Jupiter saw the sun?

I learned that fact in first grade... how could you not know that?
because my teachers ramble on about stuff and then gets to the facts... Plus we never did astronomy kinda stuff at our skool
Oh. My apologies, then. I used to have an App for this stuff. If my iPod never broke, I'd have hundreds to choose from Tired
The Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World was built 14 feet above the original ground with long hallways that "cast members" could walk through from one place to another without being in the wrong place so that you wouldn't see a cowboy walk through Tommorowland into Frontierland.
There is an app for breaking your iPad.

If you jailbreak your phone, really, or iPod/iPad you can actually download an emergency bricking tool.
@Hexagon That's... interesting...
I read this somewhere, but I don't know it it's true. Anyway, I read somewhere boys use 1/2 of their brain capacity, while girls use 3/4 of their brain capacity.
(Jul. 23, 2011  4:06 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: @Hexagon That's... interesting...
I read this somewhere, but I don't know it it's true. Anyway, I read somewhere boys use 1/2 of their brain capacity, while girls use 3/4 of their brain capacity.

Speaking of brain power, 25 per cent of ur brain power is for ur sight...
A cow has 4 stomachs.
humans cant breath under water! Chocked_2
O RLY? Naw, we totally didn't know that!

Anyway, the average human can only access up to 10% of their brain's full potential storage and potential uses. That's what we call "Brain Capacity" I also happen to know why light-speed is impossible under the General Theory of Relativity. This can and will implode sci-fi dreams, so if you wanna believe that you can dodge a laser, DON'T READ THE SPOILER!
I should be a physics teacher, hah.
LMFAO, i hav 5
1. A mammal's blood is red, an insect's blood is yellow and a lobster's blood is blue. Does this explain why the ocean is blue? Chocked_2
2. An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
3. Turkeys often look at the sky during a rainstorm. Unfortunately, some have drowned this way.... Stupid bird
4. In Great Britain, the most dangerous sport is..... gardening!! Now i know why Family Guy make fun of them....
5. Ok the longest fact i know
The longest place name is Bangkok in Thailand. It is: Krungthep Mahanakhon Bovorn Ratanakosin Mahintharayutthaya Mahadilokpop Noparatrathchathani Burirom Udomratchanivet Mahasathan Amornpiman Avartarnsathit Sakkathattiyavisnukarmprasit. It means City of Angels... Yes, City of Angels.... Um heres a thought, why did u make me type so much!!!
Read my "fact", and try complaining about typing again. But yes, that is a LONG name.
Leonardo da Vinci spent 12 years painting Moan Lisa's lips!! Oh and this is for the girls, Barbie's full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.
A Thai man once got over 141,000 years in jail just for robbery.
OoO WOW, ok well the bible has been translated into Klingon, i must say thats pretty sad, i mean WWE is popular but u dont see them changing it from Moses killed this guy to Moses with the Piledriver!!