Weird Facts u know

(Jul. 31, 2011  12:03 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Let's see here...

1) Pokémon is illegal in Saudi Arabia.
2) Canada does not have Chick-Fil-A. Infact, my friend Jessica lives in Ontario (I just met her this week Joyful_2) and I asked her if they had Chik-Fil-A, and she didn't even know what it was! XD Lol.

That's all I can think of. I'll post more when I find out about them, though.

WHAT NO POKEMON, why?
Who knows? I dont live there so not a problem to me
(Jul. 31, 2011  6:12 AM)drakio Wrote:

2) Canada does not have Chick-Fil-A. Infact, my friend Jessica lives in Ontario (I just met her this week Joyful_2) and I asked her if they had Chik-Fil-A, and she didn't even know what it was! XD Lol.

WHAT NO POKEMON, why?

I heard it was blasphemous to the Islamic religion and it "taught" how to gamble though this isn't the first time its been accused of Blasphemy
(Jul. 31, 2011  6:23 AM)Clonetos Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2011  6:12 AM)drakio Wrote:

WHAT NO POKEMON, why?

I heard it was blasphemous to the Islamic religion and it "taught" how to gamble though this isn't the first time its been accused of Blasphemy

I understand gambling and it does say on the cover in the rated G section about gambling but it swore???????
On the "spider" thing, aaactually, if you eat peanut butter, you DO eat spiders. Due to the impossibility to eliminate bugs from one's factory, the average jar of generic peanut butter has about 50 insects/arachnids worth of mashed/crushed body parts. So. Do you still want that PB&J sandwich using that Jewels' peanut butter?
OK it seems there has been gossip about the spider fact, this is true plus u'll eat 30 insects in ur life while ur asleep aswell....

EDIT: Just remembered 3 things about mosquitos
1. They are attracted to people wearing blue
2. They're also attracted to people who recently ate bananas
3. Mosquito repelent doesnt keep the mozzies away... its just so they cant smell u
(Jul. 25, 2011  4:46 PM)dragoonrocks Wrote: Well here are a few weird ones..

1)Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn't wear pants... :\

2)You have to be at least 58.5 inches to be an astronaut....

Well Here are a few thing that you could try out yourself....

1)You can't sneeze with your eyes open...

2)You can't actually lick your elbow...(Just pm me if you have succeeded in doing so Tongue_out)
Nothing is impossible some things require you to think out of the box or the task is extremely difficult btw I licked my elbowConfused
Outside of it, not the side. As in, your ACTUAL elbow joint. Due to the configuration of the human skeleton, this is impossible, UNLESS you have a genetic disorder that makes your bones somewhat flexible, and even then, it is hard. Licking the side does not count. And by the way, you DO eat spiders, but in compressed food, not outright. I do not know where you heard that spiders crawl into your mouth, that is untrue, but factories cannot remove ALL of the bugs in your food, so the average person will eat 70+ bugs a month, though these parts contain some fiber and protein from the bug, along with bacteria, both good and bad, so it actually affects very little.
(Jul. 31, 2011  8:38 AM)Nuclear Hades Wrote: Nothing is impossible
Things are impossible. I could think of thousands of things that are impossible. If you wanted to travel into the middle of the sun in just the clothes you are wearing now and not die is impossible. Whoever told you 'Nothing is impossible' LIED.
The hell is a Chick-Fil-A?
(Jul. 31, 2011  9:11 AM)To Wrote: What the hell is a Chick-Fil-A?
Is what I think you meant.
I have never heard of one of these either. Have you actually seen them in countries other than the one you live in Bey-Heart?
(Jul. 31, 2011  8:19 AM)@wesome Wrote: OK it seems there has been gossip about the spider fact, this is true plus u'll eat 30 insects in ur life while ur asleep aswell....

3. Mosquito repelent doesnt keep the mozzies away... its just so they cant smell u

Learn to read, the fact quoted stated that you eat 6 spider a night in you sleep, factory food was no mentioned. It isn't true, Arachnids don't just crawl into people mouths, that would lead to a quick extinction. That's the equivalent to six humans swimming into the mouth of a Blue Whale every day. I don't even see why you would attempt to back up such a stupid claim.
(Jul. 31, 2011  9:24 AM)Thresher Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2011  6:42 AM)Temporal Wrote: On the "spider" thing, aaactually, if you eat peanut butter, you DO eat spiders. Due to the impossibility to eliminate bugs from one's factory, the average jar of generic peanut butter has about 50 insects/arachnids worth of mashed/crushed body parts. So. Do you still want that PB&J sandwich using that Jewels' peanut butter?

Learn to read, the fact quoted stated that you eat 6 spider a night in you sleep, factory food was no mentioned. It isn't true, Arachnids don't just crawl into people mouths, that would lead to a quick extinction. That's the equivalent to six humans swimming into the mouth of a Blue Whale every day. I don't even see why you would attempt to back up such a stupid claim.

You should probably learn to read, too. As far as I can tell, he's saying something on the topic of spiders, therefore he's mentioning the spiders thing. I doubt he was trying to back it up.
(Jul. 31, 2011  11:06 AM)gokurox Wrote: You should probably learn to read, too. As far as I can tell, he's saying something on the topic of spiders, therefore he's mentioning the spiders thing. I doubt he was trying to back it up.

I quoted the wrong post. I mean to quote the one below it
My phone crapped out on me and jumped to the post above it.
(Jul. 31, 2011  9:11 AM)To Wrote: The hell is a Chick-Fil-A?
Hahah, I was about to say how bad I felt for being so deprived of such a restaurant.
/sarcasm
u will be surprised after knowing this fact : a human brain has capacity to hold 4 terrabytes (terrabytes is the bigger then gigabytes (GB) )
That is incorrect, we don't actually know..
Where did you read that?
(Jul. 31, 2011  12:09 PM)BEYBOOST323 Wrote: u will be surprised after knowing this fact : a human brain has capacity to hold 4 terrabytes (terrabytes is the bigger then gigabytes (GB) )

Congratulations, you managed to lie about something neurology or psychology studies are not even close to achieving- discovering the source human minds capacity and complexity. Bonus if electrons are not brought up at least once.
If the human brain could only store 4TB of "data" (wat) I'd be very concerned given you can feed more than that to a computer.

SKYNET WILL ACTIVATE SOON
(Jul. 31, 2011  8:19 AM)@wesome Wrote: OK it seems there has been gossip about the spider fact, this is true plus u'll eat 30 insects in ur life while ur asleep aswell....

actually it wouldnt lead the extinction they are the really tiny ones and as ive been told and have read before its not considerably the mouth they walk into what i heard was they crawl through your nose cause your nose drops into your throat as we all should know so thats how you really swallow one
A christian man copied pokemon..... and got away with it. Search up Christian Power Cards
(Jul. 31, 2011  11:02 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: A christian man copied pokemon..... and got away with it. Search up Christian Power Cards

Priest used "Sign of the Cross"! It's not very effective... XD
(Jul. 31, 2011  9:30 PM)bio_flame Wrote:

actually it wouldnt lead the extinction they are the really tiny ones and as ive been told and have read before its not considerably the mouth they walk into what i heard was they crawl through your nose cause your nose drops into your throat as we all should know so thats how you really swallow one

You've been told a lie. It was a made up fact and some else who was tricked told you and you were also tricked.
I know that you shouldn't let Icelandic poets lie to you.
(Jul. 27, 2011  7:07 AM)MegaPanda Wrote: I have another one hehe. Your heart stops when you sneeze.
That isn't true. Only the pressure in your chest changes, but your heart always beats when you sneeze.

Also, if SOMEHOW, Jupiter caught on fire, it would be another star. It just doesn't have enough Oxygen. You see, fire needs 3 things to burn, and it has to have all 3. It needs Oxygen, Heat, and fuel. Jupiter has everything but Oxygen.