Weights of MFB

It's not a light wheel, I've got two now, they're both weighty. My kitchen scale is fine to within one gram either side, so the minimum weight would be around 34g. I don't have standard weights to check, but I don't get odd weights for cw's or other mw's (basalt, hell, libra). They're digital, so it's not misreading either. Also, they work fine for baking cookies.

Do you have a screw wheel? If so, grab that and earth. Look at the thicknesses. In my hand they feel about thr same, too.
My TT Screw wheel is 34.31. Unless Earth has a mold that's heavier than that, then yes, Screw is heavier than Earth.
Wow, i come and take a look and there's even more!
Arupaeo, would you mind uploading your spreadsheet to a Google Doc, make it public and share the link with us here?
If you would, I'll take everything off the OP and just have the link to the Google Doc there.
(Mar. 23, 2011  10:52 PM)HorogiumX Wrote: I got my Meteo L-Drago URS yesterday so I decided to weigh the parts.
4.87 grams - L-Drago II (Rush)
4.78 grams - L-Drago II (Assault)
1.35 grams - DF105
.78 grams - LRF
1.20 grams - MF-F
5.28 grams - MF-H
3.34 grams - MF-L
3.11 grams - MF-M
(Mar. 24, 2011  11:01 PM)HorogiumX Wrote: 28.34 grams - Meteo
5.94 grams - L-Drago II (Absorb)
1.48 grams - LW105
0.72 grams - LF
0.72 grams - XF
7.91 grams - Long Purple Tool
87.49 grams - 3-Segment Launcher Grip (White)
make sure to add these
Right. Everything in OP removed and replaced with a Google Docs Link.
I don't actually see anything in that Google doc except Pre-HWS weights...
(May. 04, 2011  12:06 PM)GaleForce Wrote: I don't actually see anything in that Google doc except Pre-HWS weights...

There are tabs in at the bottom of the window which allow you to change the selection.
wait wait wait wait

i cannot find R145 in google docs what weight it is?
Don't know the Exact weight,
4-4.5 G
(May. 17, 2011  2:39 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: Don't know the Exact weight,
4-4.5 G

The exact weight is 4.7g
(May. 17, 2011  2:44 PM)Guardian Wrote:
(May. 17, 2011  2:39 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: Don't know the Exact weight,
4-4.5 G

The exact weight is 4.7g

Mine says 4.3
sorry just had to necro this thread Joyful_2

Attack wheels:
Pegasis - 34.8 (BB-96)
Lightning - 30.1 (Hasbro Mold 2)
Lightning - 29.7 (Hasbro svs Mold 3)
Vulcan - 32.2 (Mold 1 psp)
Gravity - 29.3 (mold 2 T^T)
Hell - 40.5 (Mold 1)
Big Bang - 42.1 (DX set)
Ray - 30.4 (mold 1)
Meteo - 27.7 (mold 1)
Meteo - 28.1 (mold 2)
Quetzalcoatl - 35.4 (mold 2)

Stamina:
Earth - 33 (hasbro)
Burn - 31.3 (hasbro)
Hell - 40.5 (Mold 1)

Defence:
Earth - 33 (hasbro, need TT)
Libra - 42.3 ( BB-96)
Hell - 40.5 (mold 1)
Big Bang - 42.1 (DX set)

Edit: added Ray, meteo, quetzalcoatl
Chocked_2 well that sucks it really doesn't feel that way D: but at least it is a little better

beyfan your scale can only do whole numbers?
Yeah, only whole numbers. I doubt a decimal in grams would count for much though XD
Depends what you're dealing with. On lighter parts it matters, but I guess for MW's, it's okay.
By the way, could we get some comparitive weights of Hasbro Aquario's and TT CW's of known weight (bull, for example), done by people at the same time/with the same scales?
There's some debate about Aikemi's weights for hasbro parts (as they only did hasbro parts) in my CW Guide thread, and most of it centres around the fact that other than Aikemi's weights, TT and Hasbro parts seem to actually weigh roughly the same weight.

This should help resolve the issue, methinks, and if what Arupaeo said is correct (and I think it might be), we may have to change the notion of Hasbro being heavier than TT...

So yeah, those with good scales, can you weigh a Hasbro Aquario, and a TT wheel that we have a few other weights for (Bull etc).
Ok can someone give me the weight of nightmare rexSW145SD
This thread doesn't provide the weight for an entire bey, only part by part weighing. Look at the handy link given in the first post and do some simple math from there.
Umm, why is there a CW called "Beowulf" measured by Guardian in the document?
There isn't a beowulf CW.

Still calling for Aikemi's weights to be reviewed/removed. It should be obvious from viewing the document, his weights are ALWAYS the heaviest, even compared to other hasbro weights, which are otherwise roughly equal to their TT counterparts. As Aikemi has only weighed hasbro parts, it's raised the average weights for that brand only. This indicates, to me and Arupaeo at least, that hasbro parts aren't significantly heavier than their identical TT counterparts (which means, mold differences aside).

Honestly, anyone with a decent understanding of stats should have already caught this, before Arupaeo did. I must admit I only noticed it when he pointed it out, but I never really viewed the document before then.

In future, I don't think weights should be accepted unless the person has a part/parts of known weight that they can weigh (preferably both an MW and a CW), so we can see if there is an error with the calibration or whatnot.
TBH, proper calibration using standardised weights would be ideal, but as that's not always possible, yeah, I think a weight-known MW and CW would pick up major changes.
It's hard to explain right now why I want a heavy and light part weighed, but it's mainly to pick up different types of scale errors.

Hero: There aren't weights for nightmare rex's parts in there
Clonetos: As I said, search the Nightmare Rex thread?

Before anyone says "BUT NOE TH!NK YOU AM TH!NK WRONG, Y HASBRO AQRO MOAR HEAVY THEN HASPRBO BULL" look at the numbers, other than Aikemi's, it's not. Even Aikemi's is only 0.01g, which is about the weight of a grain of sand.
That said, given how close they are, it wouldn't be impossible for there to be some overlap, so it'd probably be possible to find an aquario that was heavier than a given Bull.

Oh, one last thing, can we get more weights for the Kerbecs CW, please, those who have it Smile
(Jun. 11, 2011  8:24 AM)th!nk Wrote: Depends what you're dealing with. On lighter parts it matters, but I guess for MW's, it's okay.
I have my doubts that 0.1 of a gram would be making the much of a difference with lighter parts of a bey. The influence of a lighter area, if we're simply basing it on the weight, would be negligible.
Clonetos: Here you go buddy

Nightmare: 32.57 gr
Rex: 2.78 gr
SW145: 4.28 gr
SD: 0.64 gr
(Jun. 11, 2011  1:21 PM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2011  8:24 AM)th!nk Wrote: Depends what you're dealing with. On lighter parts it matters, but I guess for MW's, it's okay.
I have my doubts that 0.1 of a gram would be making the much of a difference with lighter parts of a bey. The influence of a lighter area, if we're simply basing it on the weight, would be negligible.
People still wish to know the "absolute" heaviest parts, methinks, even if it is pretty minor. When comparing CW's, you end up with a whole bunch just reading "3g", so yeah.

Uwik, it would be worth posting your weights from my CW thread here, we need more Kerbecs weights, so yeah.
Can anyone reweigh a standard Metal Face for me? It must be BB-36 Metal Face, the ones with the turquoise green threads, and not the Gunmetal or Red variants.

I'm getting 4.92g and 4.84g at the moment, and I'm not so sure. Thanks!