my names gonna be Deadbolt or some variation of that
=)
Guitar_Legend Wrote:i'm going to try this tomorrow
my names gonna be Deadbolt or some variation of that
=)

thricefag confirmed lol
i suck at this
bugturtles Wrote:you guys need to take turns faster

thespaceflowershow has been playing for 18 hours 20 Minutes. (1 day limit)

Serious
i had to stop playing because i got too sad from losing so much
I've got a Pro account for two weeks, yaay.

Thanks to the people on here who used my referral link. Smile
I signed up through bugturtles link, my user name is Sychu. I don't have time to play right now though, but i may be on later (after i learn how to play) if any one wants to play.
Guitar_Legend Wrote:what benefits does a pro account give?
http://weewar.com/upgrade

Those are some pretty significant upgrades, but it still is fun whether you have Pro or not.
bump

Anyone up to pick this back up? I'm really want to play with you guys again (WBO members waging war against other fellow members!). Smile
Hmmm....may consider it. I love strategy games.
(Jun. 17, 2009  5:01 PM)bugturtles Wrote: bump

Anyone up to pick this back up? I'm really want to play with you guys again (WBO members waging war against other fellow members!). Smile

hmm i might be willing to give it a go again haha
They seem to have restricted free players to Trooper, Tank, Raider, and Light Artillery as well as only being able to use 3 maps.

I am trying out an alternative (Advance Wars By Web) with my cousin today, so I will be back with results/opinions/tell you guys my opinion on which is better (AWBW seems to have more units and maps anyway).

EDIT! : Advance Wars By Web has much more units to be used, as well as having things like attack/defense/other bonuses depending on the CO you choose/play as (this is exactly like Advance Wars on the GBA).

Maps are bigger and strategies are much more varied due to the inclusion of COs and their respective powers (such as base capture speed bonuses).

The layout of the site is much more cluttered and not as clean/newbie friendly to navigate through as compared to WeeWar's. However, there is no "Pro"/pay-to-get-better-units thing involved. Sign up and play!

That said I think this is a much more technical and strategic type of game, so those who like their speedy attack units (like the Raider in WeeWar), or artillery users can choose the CO that best fits their playing style.

Here is the link: http://awbw.amarriner.com/

Would be better to communicate with players on some IM client like MSN, because this site does not have an in-browser chat like WeeWar.

My name on AWBW is superjs. If people actually sign up for this then I will make a separate topic so it does not kind mushed into this one.
I'm joining. If you PM me your AIM we'll chat
I'll look into this next week when I'm done school. The changes to the free accounts on WeeWar are disappointing ...

I have actually been playing a game called "Uniwar" on my iPod Touch for months now. Bought it for $1 (just checked, and its still the same price!). It is basically the exact same game as WeeWar, but with a different art style, tons of maps, three different races, and more. I play it daily off and on.
I may come to regret this decision, but is anyone interested in playing this again? Right now they're offering a free three-month Pro subscription to all users!

This game always seems to pop back into my mind every Summer, haha.
Hm...I remember this game...