WeeWar

I'm getting in on this madness.

My WeeWar username is McJUSTICE. I've already added most of you to my preferred player list.

NOTE: I kinda forgot you guys were trolling for referrals, and I forgot to sign up through one of your links. My bad!
I'm hopelessly addicted to this. D:
Bey Brad Wrote:I'm hopelessly addicted to this. D:

I'm scared to try it for this very reason.

I don't want to get hooked. lol
Same. The last thing I was hooked on was Phonics.
Takao Wrote:Same. The last thing I was hooked on was Phonics.

That was an unimaginably awful joke.
"It's ssssooooo bad..."
Takao Wrote:"It's ssssooooo bad..."

I am not even going to pretend to know what this is supposed to mean.
Lol. It's a line from the Nintendo product placement movie, The Wizard. Obviously not used in the same context.
if you haven't signed up for this yet, you are seriously missing out
Bey Brad Wrote:if you haven't signed up for this yet, you are seriously missing out
Totally. Guys, just click this link and sign up: WeeWar
yes, this is soo good.

we are few people short from playing 5 ffa, 6ffa.
My account is Bwhaha, but when I tried to play this happened:

[Image: funny-pictures-cat-blocks-computer.jpg]
takao, i can rip your carp face off and feed it to the bears dumbass
bugturtles Wrote:takao, i can rip your carp face off and feed it to the bears dumbass

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Takao Wrote:My account is Bwhaha, but when I tried to play this happened:

[Image: funny-pictures-cat-blocks-computer.jpg]

haha oh man that's hilarious, is there a website where i can find more pics like this
This game isn't bad, but it's LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG. Seriously; I played on the smallest map (I think it's called Aruba) and it still took 2 hours or so.
Doompenguin Wrote:This game isn't bad, but it's LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG. Seriously; I played on the smallest map (I think it's called Aruba) and it still took 2 hours or so.

it's a turn based strategy game
Bey Brad Wrote:
Doompenguin Wrote:This game isn't bad, but it's LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG. Seriously; I played on the smallest map (I think it's called Aruba) and it still took 2 hours or so.

it's a turn based strategy game
I'm aware of that. Just because I should expect to set aside several hours to play doesn't make it any less inconvenient.
well, you can play it over like any span of time, so i don't think it's inconvenient
This is true, it's just that I get the most enjoyment out of seeing a game through from start to finish, with as few interruptions as possible (you see, I'm not very bright when it comes to military strategy and tactics, so I try to avoid anything that may derail my meager train of thought).

Of course, if the worst I can say about this game is that I personally am not happy with the pace, then it's still obviously a very good game.
Well if you ever want to play challenge me (Uncontrol), I respond in realtime.