THIS WEBSITE WAS HACKED . SO I BOUNCED BACK . (ISH)

New link ; http://w11.zetaboards.com/World_Hobby_Forum/index/

Join , have fun .
It's pretty free at the moment , help needed . Smile
Website upgraded, now has domain name & Chat room.
Yeah, you should probably break up the page into categories, instead of one whole long thing.
I'll activate my acc when I get the time
@Insomniac: Yeah, i'm slowly starting to do that, since i'm guessing the last time you looked at it was when you joined, or around that time? It's changed a fair bit.

@SolGloActivator: I will probably tommorrow when i get the time, i'm also going to add a part to just make threads for things that i haven't made parts/sections for.

@Shirayuki: It's OK. I'm doing it from Admin. You activated.
(Sep. 11, 2012  8:44 PM)Luck Wrote: @Insomniac: Yeah, i'm slowly starting to do that, since i'm guessing the last time you looked at it was when you joined, or around that time? It's changed a fair bit.

Nope, I looked at it just now. And all the hobbies are listed under one section. So maybe divide it into other categories?
Meh, Renp0 should check it soon, he'll probably do it when/if he checks. But if he dioesn't, i might when i get the time.
@ Luck: I joined your forum!
Thanks! Grin Nice to know that the registered user numbers are currently rising Smile
Yeah, I looked at them, it's coming along quite well Joyful_2
It doesn't look like this website is doing to well. You should try advertising it other places and putting a link to it in your sig.
It is in my sig ...
Anyway, i'm quite tired right now, got to sleeeeeeppp! xD
@ Luck: You haven't been on there for a while
yeah i have? just checked it... What made ya think that?
yeah, i've realised that ~_~
But I'm not that good with graphics, you interested?
(This is a general question to all)
@ Luck: You haven't replied to my topics
Is your user simplyalex?
(I'm guessing Tongue_out)
I have to some of them, i'm just catching up with things right now, anyway, i'm not the only member Joyful_2
~ If you like , refer people ! Smile ~
Its a good forum, but can there be a graphics thread? And also, I can make a banner if you'd like.

Can you activate me? I seem to not get my activation.
Activated.
@ Tsuna: Thanks Joyful_2
@ Tsuna & SolGloActivator:
We may as well host a compotition to see who can make the most suitable banner Smile
Users (This applies to all) have a maximum of 5 days to post you banner!! And make it relative to the subject ! I will also post this on WHF and update OP, may the WHF annual banner games, BEGIN! Pinching_eyes_2
I think the renders should not have By effected by the filter.
Anyways, good luck on your forum, Luck!