Wearing of RF

UHHHHH my poor RF it is sooooo slow!!!!
but he has ALOT more stamina. i tested it against some beys it couldent beat before and it can now like my pegasus can now beat Earth Virgo GB145BS by outspinning it!! but he now moves as fast as a rock leone145WB i like it
(Dec. 09, 2010  3:45 AM)Jdbriggs Wrote: UHHHHH my poor RF it is sooooo slow!!!!
but he has ALOT more stamina. i tested it against some beys it couldent beat before and it can now like my pegasus can now beat Earth Virgo GB145BS by outspinning it!! but he now moves as fast as a rock leone145WB i like it

That's probably because of BS's bad balance and Storm knocking it around.

I never knew RF was a "he".
If you don't clean your RF for a while will the performance change? For good or for worst?
For worse. I'm guessing you use a hasbro stadium. The paint will affect it's speed and performance in general.
(Dec. 09, 2010  4:29 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: For worse. I'm guessing you use a hasbro stadium. The paint will affect it's speed and performance in general.

yeah. More paint= les friction= Bey all over the place.
You could always put a screw in the rf so it dosent wear out the rubber and it spins longer with still amazing attack but that is illegal though
The day I got RF, is the day it got worn down. And I'm afraid if I cut some off because I am really shaky.

(Dec. 09, 2010  8:01 PM)GeRy_Katina Wrote: What about CS bottom? (Ex. D125CS)
Hey that was what I was gonna say! Pinching_eyes
Sorry if i'm a litte OT, but in the the answer topic nobody responded to me <.<
The R2F wear faster thant the RF?
I'm pretty sure it wears slower
My brother's RF is extremely flat due to him rubbing it down, and also because he does a thing where he presses it up against a flat surface. can this really alter its performance so much, to the point of it out performing my slightly worn RF which, according to everyone's description of an RF in its peak, is in its peak (lol)? It moves much more aggressively than my RF, and often times it will outspin it.
I just finished reading this, and darn, i wished there was a solution, though it is rubber... I got my pegasis 2 days after canada day. It's been 5 months, My pegasis's metal wheel is scratched up, though the rubber is fine. The day i bought it, i knew it would run out, so i cleaned the rubber each day. My rubber is still looking big and tall. I still use it, like one or twice per day. Now i just figured to use it in tourneys ONLY. still, i play with it since its fun. Beyblading is suppose to be fun, if u want to conserve your rubber, then do whatever u gotta do, just don't use it in tournaments!

If you don't want your rubber to run out, then do nail polish or freezing or whatevs. Just don't use it in tourneys. Though it will run out, NO MATTER WHAT!
i know i had to buy i new storm pegasus a few days ago because the tip on my old one broke.
( Me: Beyblades r cool
Friend: Yeah I know right!
Me: So which one is your favourite?
Friend: Wait what were we talkin about again?

Wow... hes very smart)
Only post when you have something to say about the topic. Otherwise, your post is considered as SPAM, especially when your post has nothing to do with the "Wearing of RF".
Speaking of RF, what is the best way to rid it of friction residue..?
I wet and wipe with a cloth
I do the same with a tissue. Also, I think it's instinctive as a Blader to regularly clean your Stadium as well as your RF.
ok this is how you do make your rf tip last ok first you put it under the tap then put a ice pack in a jar put the rf tip in then put the lid on then put it in the freezer 1 day later take it out let the ice on rf melt off then put it back in the jar
with the ice pack put the lid on then put on a second ice pack on the lid then put it in the freezer

( Me: Beyblades r cool
Friend: Yeah I know right!
Me: So which one is your favourite?
Friend: Wait what were we talkin about again?

Wow... hes very smart)
Omg what if we actually "wore rf" we got a t shirt and cover it with them

This is not spaming I'm talking about "the wearing of rf"
Hmm, my advice, just buy a few possibly a DX set or BB-32 along the way haha another RF/R2F never hurt.

PegasisJake I believe it is spam you know perfectly well what context this thread is in Uncertain
The RF isn't suppose to last a life time because it is rubber and almost all rubber wears out so it is impossible to extend the life of an RF tip.
Nail polish helped, It didn't wear down. I saw it on a youtube video called: "How to keep your RF from becoming an eraser" and it really worked.
(Dec. 14, 2010  2:24 PM)PegasisJake Wrote: Omg what if we actually "wore rf" we got a t shirt and cover it with them

This is not spaming I'm talking about "the wearing of rf"

Most helpful post in this thread right here.

[Image: 3274knittingthread.png]