Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here.

(Dec. 10, 2009  4:22 PM)smoker Wrote: where can i buy metal face?
... Read my above post. We have a topic with a list of stores from which you can still buy beyblades. Look at them and see if they sell Metal Faces.
How about Rock Aries? I got the stamina and defense hybrid wheel reshuffle set, and rock aries and thermal pisces have been doing pretty well!

Oh, and a couple of good attack blades i have are Black Pegasus(attack reshuffle set), and a Libra starter set.
(Dec. 18, 2009  1:11 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: How about Rock Aries? I got the stamina and defense hybrid wheel reshuffle set, and rock aries and thermal pisces have been doing pretty well!

Oh, and a couple of good attack blades i have are Black Pegasus(attack reshuffle set), and a Libra starter set.

Rock Aries is not that great. The bottom, D is its only useful part.

Pegasis 100HF is not good either (aside from the track, which you can easily get elsewhere).
just wondering if anyone knows where i could buy a MFB attack stadium?
(Dec. 18, 2009  12:22 PM)Danielman Wrote: just wondering if anyone knows where i could buy a MFB attack stadium?
There is a topic right below this one with a list of stores.
I've looked at alot of the stores and tried ebay, and none seemed to have any. I just thought there migth be like a super secret mega shop of stadiums n stuff rofl. but whatever, il just keep searching XD.
How could I forget a metal face? Anyway if i put a metal face for my Storm Pegasis100RF, what differences will i encounter?
Its effectiveness will be lowered considerably, as the extra weight will merely slow it down...
(Dec. 19, 2009  9:35 PM)Benkei Wrote: Its effectiveness will be lowered considerably, as the extra weight will merely slow it down...

I've heard different things. Hiro says he's seen similar performance between MF and non-MF Storm Pegasis 100RF
This is not what I have found (and I have done my own testing). However I trust Hiro's opinion so if in doubt do your own testing.
so the MFB balance is outclassed by the attack stadium?
(Dec. 22, 2009  3:48 AM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: so the MFB balance is outclassed by the attack stadium?

The MFB Attack Stadium is currently the best and most-balanced stadium.
ah okay... thanks i guess ill have to buy one later lol
i want storm pegasis so do i need a paypal or can i send it in any other way
(Dec. 22, 2009  10:55 AM)blacklightning Wrote: i want storm pegasis so do i need a paypal or can i send it in any other way
... You need to find a store that sells it first. You posted in the topic that had a list of online stores.
where can i buy metal faces for my beyblades?
just look around... its kinda hard to find some now though. theyre pretty popular
lol well, i dont know many but this thread pretty much has all of the ones you could need.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stores-w...s-in-stock
check toysnjoys too if your in the US (other countries i believe get a expensive shipping costs)
(Dec. 23, 2009  9:40 PM)ultimateblader Wrote: any site sugestions?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-BeyBlade...439c44f125 This is pre-order though.
(Dec. 28, 2009  8:19 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-BeyBlade...439c44f125 This is pre-order though.

thankyou so much
Sorry if this has been asked before. I want a good attack type blade for 1 hit kos.
should I get Lightning L-drago or Storm Pegasis?