Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here.

Alright. Thanks a lot.
That decision has been killing me.
Is ED145 any good for defense?

EDIT: sorry, wrong place to post question
C145 is superior to ED145, which probably answers more than one of your questions.
(Oct. 11, 2009  7:18 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Alright. Thanks a lot.
That decision has been killing me.
Is ED145 any good for defense?

EDIT: sorry, wrong place to post question

So far, ED145 hasn't been proven to be anything special. As far as I know, C145 is still better for defense. And yea this is the wrong place to post this lol
oh thanks for telling me

l drago you can get one for a good price in the adress below below

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Metal-Beyblade-Lig...ItemQQptZL
Alright, thanks for everything
I think kool-kid9980's question, which eventually led to two pages, could have been asked in the Purchase Consultation topic more ...
(Oct. 11, 2009  7:30 PM)bey tempest Wrote: oh thanks for telling me

l drago you can get one for a good price in the adress below below

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Metal-Beyblade-Lig...ItemQQptZL

EDIT: oops I meant RBV2 not the light one -__- i suck at spelling haha
I'll be buying some of these though
I need to know which is a better beyblade to go with storm capricorne; dark cancer, dark bull, or earth aquila because I plan on getting storm capricorne and bey carrier hard type and if you suggest either dark cancer or dark bull I'll be able to get the one of Digital Power Launchers but if you suggest earth aquila I'll have to get the cabiner grip.
umm........IS this your first MFB?
Because if its Capricorne is a booster so no launcher
hmmmm I'd go with Cancer and Launcher
Thanks I will, and the reasons I want to get storm capricorne are the beyblade is my zodiac sign, the parts look cool and I want to try some of the new mfb's
(Oct. 18, 2009  3:19 AM)tobio Wrote: I need to know which is a better beyblade to go with storm capricorne; dark cancer, dark bull, or earth aquila because I plan on getting storm capricorne and bey carrier hard type and if you suggest either dark cancer or dark bull I'll be able to get the one of Digital Power Launchers but if you suggest earth aquila I'll have to get the cabiner grip.

Either Dark Cancer (which isn't out yet) or Earth Aquila. Dark Bull doesn't have very competitive parts

Also none of us can really suggest what goes well with Storm Capricorne yet since it's not released yet, and it has some very unique parts.

I would suggest to get what's on the 'to get' list for MFB (Storm Pegasis etc.). Parts like RF, Libra wheel, Virgo wheel are crucial to have.
I certainly agree with khel here those paets he stated are crucial and also the beys you stated tobio isn't really tested or is impossible to test because it isn't out yet.
(Oct. 18, 2009  3:45 AM)Khel Wrote: Dark Bull doesn't have very competitive parts

SD :\
SD doesn't necessarily outclass D or even WD though. It seems pointless to buy a blade for just the base, when theres similar options that are cheaper, and in better combos.
Looking forward to getting them. I'll try and post pics of the actual toy of storm capricorne once I get it.
(Oct. 18, 2009  7:11 PM)Corey Wrote: SD doesn't necessarily outclass D or even WD though. It seems pointless to buy a blade for just the base, when theres similar options that are cheaper, and in better combos.

in my experience it def outclasses D for stamina
That could be. I haven't run tests, but they appear somewhat competitive from what I've seen. You'd definitely know better than me though.
i was losing tournament battles until i switched out D for SD, then i obliterated everything
(Oct. 19, 2009  12:36 AM)Corey Wrote: With Virgo?

yep virgodf145sd
(Oct. 18, 2009  7:11 PM)Corey Wrote: SD doesn't necessarily outclass D or even WD though. It seems pointless to buy a blade for just the base, when theres similar options that are cheaper, and in better combos.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stamina-Test-SD

The results speak for themselves. Will do some extensive WD testing when I get it.
(Oct. 19, 2009  10:27 PM)Kei Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stamina-Test-SD

The results speak for themselves. Will do some extensive WD testing when I get it.

Touche. I hadn't seen that thread, and never extensively tested it myself. Thank you for the link!
I've read through all the other posts BTW, but

Is Earth Aquila definitely better than Flame Libra? I'm going to buy one of them from Allatkorea03
(Oct. 25, 2009  9:52 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: I've read through all the other posts BTW, but

Is Earth Aquila definitely better than Flame Libra? I'm going to buy one of them from Allatkorea03

yes
what about storm pegasis over earth Aquila? which is better