Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here.

i think i have an L Drago starter somewhere but i dont know anything about MFB

what are the best options (which ones i should get, around 6 or so)
(Nov. 21, 2009  10:02 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: i think i have an L Drago starter somewhere but i dont know anything about MFB

what are the best options (which ones i should get, around 6 or so)

Look at the OP Tired And you could at least try to do some research on your own first.
*hint* the Competitive MFB Combos thread.
Is dark Bull any good with a flat bottom or a semi flat bottom?
(Nov. 22, 2009  5:39 PM)LightBull Wrote: Is dark Bull any good with a flat bottom or a semi flat bottom?

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
(Nov. 22, 2009  5:39 PM)LightBull Wrote: Is dark Bull any good with a flat bottom or a semi flat bottom?
This is not the right place to ask this question.

Neither.

Use the 'Ask a Question, Get an Answer!' thread next time you have a question about beyblade.
what is the best defence beyblade? and what should i buy earth aquila or flame saggitirio?
(Nov. 24, 2009  2:36 PM)smoker Wrote: what is the best defence beyblade? and what should i buy earth aquila or flame saggitirio?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos

Both are on the list in the first post. You could buy both. Since you want a defense beyblade though, see what good parts are needed to build a very good defense blade, and which item has it.

Also, I think we could add Dark Cancer CH120SF in that list for CH120.
(Nov. 24, 2009  2:36 PM)smoker Wrote: what is the best defence beyblade? and what should i buy earth aquila or flame saggitirio?

If you want a defense blade, then you should get Flame Sagittario.
(Nov. 24, 2009  9:06 PM)Aqua Wrote: If you want a defense blade, then you should get Flame Sagittario.

I disagree. Flame Sagitarrio's C145 is better as Defense part, but as a Bey overall I'd say Earth Aquila is better in pretty much every aspect.
Yea, Earth is overall just a better blade...

But IF you had to get ONE beyblade, and wanted a defensive beyblade.

Sag would be the choice.

let me tell you pros and kons

Flame Sag:

PRO'S

- C145 is probably the only defensive part you will get from either two blades
- It can be used as a stamina, or defense variation ...(ideally you can switch from stamina to defense, or visa versa if you have the neccessary parts
- Top Tier in both Stamina and Defense. *****

KON'S

- SF(bottom) isn't really a defensive bottom, more of a balanced bottom. (but c145 changes it to be somewhat defensive orriented

Earth Aquila

PRO

- WD, probably the best(or 2nd best) stamina/ defense bottom(75% stamina, 25% defense)
- Earth itself is a top tier blade(in stamina only)

KON

- 145 track, VERY outclassed.
(Nov. 24, 2009  9:19 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I disagree. Flame Sagitarrio's C145 is better as Defense part, but as a Bey overall I'd say Earth Aquila is better in pretty much every aspect.

I agree that Earth Aquila is better overall, but if he wanted a beyblade for defense then F. Sagittario would be the better choice...

(Nov. 25, 2009  1:28 AM)Ultimat3Blader Wrote: - SF(bottom) isn't really a defensive bottom, more of a balanced bottom. (but c145 changes it to be somewhat defensive orriented

Flame Sagittario comes with S not SF.
(Nov. 25, 2009  1:28 AM)Ultimat3Blader Wrote: - WD, probably the best(or 2nd best) stamina/ defense bottom(75% stamina, 25% defense)

What do you mean by 75% stamina, 25% defense? Sounds like an arbitrary and unfounded statistic.

S is meant for Stamina, but it has poor balance.
(Nov. 25, 2009  1:39 AM)Aqua Wrote: I agree that Earth Aquila is better overall, but if he wanted a beyblade for defense then F. Sagittario would be the better choice...

Not if he wants it out of box.
Im thinking of buying Earth Aquila.
Im wanting to create Earth Sagittario C145 with ether S or WD would it be a wise choice to buy?
(Nov. 27, 2009  4:13 AM)ZoneDragon Wrote: Im thinking of buying Earth Aquila.
Im wanting to create Earth Sagittario C145 with ether S or WD would it be a wise choice to buy?

That wouldn't be the greatest combo. Read this thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos. It will give you an idea as to which parts and beyblades you should get.
(Nov. 27, 2009  4:19 AM)Aqua Wrote: That wouldn't be the greatest combo. Read this thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos. It will give you an idea as to which parts and beyblades you should get.

well i cant get all the parts for the combos. because i only have flame sagittario, and i can only buy one beyblade.
the main reason i want the Earth Aquila is because of the metal wheel.
sag or d bull?
quetz or storm peg?
well bladez d bull isnt really worht buying because it only has one useful part (sd) and even thats out-classed and id say get s pegasis for the reason its a great uncostomized and it comes with rf.
(Nov. 28, 2009  11:51 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: sag or d bull?
quetz or storm peg?

Flame Sagittario.
Both, if possible. If you can get Quetz, I think you should take the opportunity and get that first since you never know what will happen in the future in terms of availability and price, and then later get Storm Pegasis.
(Nov. 29, 2009  12:04 AM)bey tempest Wrote: well bladez d bull isnt really worht buying because it only has one useful part (sd) and even thats out-classed

Out-classed by what? SD is the best stamina bottom at the moment.
ugh made a mistake there well i apolagise.
i from calafonia and i want to buy some metal fight beyblades were do they sell them please reply and if anyone wants to sell there bleyblades i will happly buy them.
(Dec. 10, 2009  4:18 PM)beyblader225 Wrote: i from calafonia and i want to buy some metal fight beyblades were do they sell them please reply and if anyone wants to sell there bleyblades i will happly buy them.
Look around. Read topic titles. We have a thread specifically for that in this forum.