Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here.

(Oct. 26, 2009  7:31 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: what about storm pegasis over earth Aquila? which is better

Storm Pegasis for sure.
I have added Earth Aquila to the list. I think it should make it to everyone's buy list due to it's excellent performance.

I think we really have a successor to Virgo here.
i think we can remove RBV2 now as well
Defense and Stamina Bey Reshuffle Set could probably just be slimmed down to a Libra starter as well if virgos been outclassed.
Even if Virgo has a competitor, it's still good to have one.
(Nov. 04, 2009  9:45 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Defense and Stamina Bey Reshuffle Set could probably just be slimmed down to a Libra starter as well if virgos been outclassed.

I am thinking about RBV 2. I just want to quickly check the availability of it.

Virgo I don't feel like getting rid of yet. IMO it's in the top 2 stamina wheels and still a top tier part
Hey guys, it's been a while since I posted. Kinda went on a bit of a hiatus there.

Anyway, I just came into a bit of money, and I was wondering which MFB Starter Set would be the best to start off with, as I don't have any MFB's at the moment.

I usually like to use attack types, but I do have a soft spot for defence and stamina. So basically, I'm just curious as to what you think would be the best MFB to start with.

Thanks,
YoungBladerAxle.
(Nov. 14, 2009  10:26 PM)YoungBladerAxle Wrote: Hey guys, it's been a while since I posted. Kinda went on a bit of a hiatus there.

Anyway, I just came into a bit of money, and I was wondering which MFB Starter Set would be the best to start off with, as I don't have any MFB's at the moment.

I usually like to use attack types, but I do have a soft spot for defence and stamina. So basically, I'm just curious as to what you think would be the best MFB to start with.

Thanks,
YoungBladerAxle.

IF ONLY SOMEONE WOULD POST ABOUT THIS
(Nov. 14, 2009  10:34 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: IF ONLY SOMEONE WOULD POST ABOUT THIS

Uhm. If you're referring to the first page, I see that there are blades listed there, but I wanted someones actual opinion.
(Nov. 14, 2009  10:39 PM)YoungBladerAxle Wrote: Uhm. If you're referring to the first page, I see that there are blades listed there, but I wanted someones actual opinion.

what, do you think they were picked out of a hat or something?
Ok, I'm kind of seeing how I wasn't making sense. Basically what I mean is that I'm looking for an MFB Starter to start with, and I'm not sure which one to pick, so I was asking for an opinion on what would be a good STARTER SET to go with, not just a single, specific blade.
(Nov. 14, 2009  10:45 PM)YoungBladerAxle Wrote: Ok, I'm kind of seeing how I wasn't making sense. Basically what I mean is that I'm looking for an MFB Starter to start with, and I'm not sure which one to pick, so I was asking for an opinion on what would be a good STARTER SET to go with, not just a single, specific blade.

umm look at the first post in this topic

then remove the ones that aren't starters

tadaa
(Nov. 14, 2009  10:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: umm look at the first post in this topic

then remove the ones that aren't starters

tadaa

Ohhhhh. So ALL blades are available as starters from TT? See, I was under the impression that only certain blades such as Wolf and Saggitario were available in Starters, as those are the only official ones I've seen. Sorry for the misunderstanding, and thanks for the help! Grin
(Nov. 14, 2009  10:48 PM)YoungBladerAxle Wrote: Ohhhhh. So ALL blades are available as starters from TT? See, I was under the impression that only certain blades such as Wolf and Saggitario were available in Starters, as those are the only official ones I've seen. Sorry for the misunderstanding, and thanks for the help! Grin

No, not all TT beyblades are available as starters.

"only certain blades such as Wolf and Saggitario are available in Starters"

This statement is correct.

There are only two starter sets listed in the OP, Storm Pegasis 105RF and Earth Aquila 145WD. Storm Pegasis 105RF would be the best to start off with. It is great uncustomized. It comes with RF which is a very important part and is a staple, and Storm which is a very useful wheel.
(Nov. 14, 2009  11:21 PM)Aqua Wrote: No, not all TT beyblades are available as starters.

"only certain blades such as Wolf and Saggitario are available in Starters"

This statement is correct.

There are only two starter sets listed in the OP, Storm Pegasis 105RF and Earth Aquila 145WD. Storm Pegasis 105RF would be the best to start off with. It is great uncustomized. It comes with RF which is a very important part and is a staple, and Storm which is a very useful wheel.

Grin Thanks. And as luck would have, it, I just found a Storm Peg Deluxe Starter on EBay. Grin
(Nov. 14, 2009  11:24 PM)YoungBladerAxle Wrote: Grin Thanks. And as luck would have, it, I just found a Storm Peg Deluxe Starter on EBay. Grin
There is no "Storm Peg Deluxe Starter" set as far as I know ... Did you get BB-09 Pegasis DX Set ? That does not include Storm Pegasis, only Pegasis.
I think he means one of the Korean products and I'm pretty sure i have seen a Deluxe Starter
(Nov. 15, 2009  1:33 AM)LDrago Wrote: I think he means one of the Korean products and I'm pretty sure i have seen a Deluxe Starter
This ? Unless you both meant a 'metaphorical' "deluxe", that word is not written anywhere on that page.
(Nov. 15, 2009  1:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote: There is no "Storm Peg Deluxe Starter" set as far as I know ... Did you get BB-09 Pegasis DX Set ? That does not include Storm Pegasis, only Pegasis.

Well, he could have been referring to this or this as well.
but its not really deluxe any of those there just dx sets or ones that come with a stadium Unhappy
(Nov. 21, 2009  10:50 AM)MetalFlames Wrote: Where can I buy quetz

yja or you could try and see if a member on here is willing to sell you one
You can go to play-asia to buy the DS game and get a Gold Quetz. (Assuming it's still available)
(Nov. 21, 2009  4:50 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: You can go to play-asia to buy the GBA game and get a Gold Quetz. (Assuming it's still available)
DS.
hah..typo.