Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here.

It is a pretty ridiculous price jump, considering.
I know that the defense/stamina one is more popular, but I wanted to get Aquario, and my friend is paying me for the Wold blade lol.
I've got a Leone booster coming with that too.
thinking of getting these:

BB-24 :: Booster Escolpio 145B
BB-28 :: Starter Storm Pegasis 105RF
BB-31 :: Random Booster Right Vol. 1 Mad Cancer
BB-36 :: Metal Face
BB-44 :: Random Booster Vol. 3 Stardust Pegasis

comes 2 £66.33 without p+p (the in toy), i already hav a s.peg but i want some spare parts
so any good?
(Sep. 19, 2009  9:47 PM)BlacK PhoeniX Wrote: thinking of getting these:

BB-24 :: Booster Escolpio 145B
BB-28 :: Starter Storm Pegasis 105RF
BB-31 :: Random Booster Right Vol. 1 Mad Cancer
BB-36 :: Metal Face
BB-44 :: Random Booster Vol. 3 Stardust Pegasis

comes 2 £66.33 without p+p (the in toy), i already hav a s.peg but i want some spare parts
so any good?

What other MFB do you already have and do you have a stadium?
i've got s.peg L.L drago 2 rbv.3 and a couple of light boosters and a few spare parts that i got at regents rumble, got a stadium so sorted there
(Sep. 19, 2009  11:03 PM)BlacK PhoeniX Wrote: i've got s.peg L.L drago 2 rbv.3 and a couple of light boosters and a few spare parts that i got at regents rumble, got a stadium so sorted there

Okay, then what you have looks fine.

But if you don't have the WB bottom, then you should get the Rock Leone Booster, if you don't have SD, get the Dark Bull Booster (which is out of stock at theintoy atm) and if you don't have C145, then get the Flame Sagittario Booster (which is also out of stock). DF145, Libra and Virgo are also very good parts to have.

I'd recommend getting the Stamina and Defense Reshuffle Set though. It comes with a lot of useful, top-tier parts, including B, Libra, Virgo and DF145.
Lmao, BB-18 Booster Libra DF145BS is also out of stock there ...

At the moment, I don't see anything which you really should get from Theintoy, except WB and Storm Pegasis 105RF; and even then, another Storm Pegasis isn't absolutely essential if you already have one.
bey brad would you like to trade me a storm pegasus for bakugan and a whole bunch of cards that go with them
(Sep. 20, 2009  3:38 AM)DAN Wrote: bey brad would you like to trade me a storm pegasus for bakugan and a whole bunch of cards that go with them

Umm ... this is not the thread to ask something like that. And, I am sure that Brad will say "No".
(Sep. 20, 2009  3:38 AM)DAN Wrote: bey brad would you like to trade me a storm pegasus for bakugan and a whole bunch of cards that go with them

hahahahahahahahahahhahha
But, But you LOVE Bakugan Brad Gasp
im gonna spend 100 dollars on beyblade so im gonna buy on ebay what should i get?
i want a rock leone so bad.....and the earth aquila
(Sep. 20, 2009  5:18 AM)flamerx1231 Wrote: im gonna spend 100 dollars on beyblade so im gonna buy on ebay what should i get?
i want a rock leone so bad.....and the earth aquila

Earth Aquila is not on ebay.

If you going to buy from ebay, then you should get:

- BB-22 Stamina & Defense Reshuffle Set
- BB-09 Pegasis DX Set
- BB-04 Leone 145D Starter Set
wich are the best blades up to date customize and uncustomize
and a link to buy this blades if it possible
OK, seriously, we gave you links to topics that explain which beyblades are good or not, and you totally ignore all of that. Furthermore, how do you think other people buy things ? They find places to purchase them online on their own using indications that do not need to be repeated at all.

I am perfectly certain that you can do research and reasoning on your own.
i guess that last modification was meant for me. btw. your beybladechannel right?
(Oct. 01, 2009  12:59 AM)DranzerPhoenix Wrote: i guess that last modification was meant for me. btw. your beybladechannel right?

uh what?

and it clearly says on beychannel that it is owned by the WBO
When the metal fight beyblades coming to France ????
(Oct. 10, 2009  8:38 AM)Ryu Ran Wrote: When the metal fight beyblades coming to France ????
Not before fall 2010, and this question does not really belong here.
I'm thinking of getting
BB-40 - Dark Bull
BB-47 - Earth Aquila
BB-48 - Flame Libra
BB-49 - Angle compass or BB-30 - Rock Leone

I don't have a WB yet so that's why i was thinking of getting Rock Leone instead of Angle Compass.
I already got S.peg, BB-22, LL Drago, Pegasis, and all the Beyblade accessories except for Compass.
So should i get Compass or Leone?
(Oct. 10, 2009  1:51 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: I'm thinking of getting
BB-40 - Dark Bull
BB-47 - Earth Aquila
BB-48 - Flame Libra
BB-49 - Angle compass or BB-30 - Rock Leone

I don't have a WB yet so that's why i was thinking of getting Rock Leone instead of Angle Compass.
I already got S.peg, BB-22, LL Drago, Pegasis, and all the Beyblade accessories except for Compass.
So should i get Compass or Leone?

I'd get Rock Leone.

You should also look into getting BB-36 Metal Face (unless that's what you meant by accessories), and BB-35 Flame Sagittario C145S.
Yeah Flame Sag is a hard find. Everywhere i go it's sold out. I really want to C145.
and no, i don't have Metal Faces because i dont see the point in them
It adds weight to your Beyblade and makes your defensive (and some other combos, but defensive specifically) combos better. Heavier weight means they can take a better beating from attack combos and stay inside the stadium to outspin them.
(Oct. 10, 2009  2:49 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Yeah Flame Sag is a hard find. Everywhere i go it's sold out. I really want to C145.
and no, i don't have Metal Faces because i dont see the point in them

Metal Faces are very important. It can make a difference between winning and losing. I highly recommend that you get at least one pack.

You can get Flame Sagittario on ebay for about $20 (including shipping).
shipping=taxes ???
i speak フランス-ゴ
(Oct. 10, 2009  9:51 PM)ギンガ Wrote: shipping=taxes ???
i speak フランス-ゴ

It depends on where you live, where the item is coming from, etc. Sometimes you might have to pay import taxes.