Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here.

If you could buy them inclusive in the bey, you would save cost won't you?
There is a reason metal faces are an exclusive product...
I wouldn't mind Metal Face being its own product if the things were actually in stock anywhere.
Intoy has em..
But maybe it's a hassle for you getting them from the uk..since you live in canada
It's hard for me to get stuff out of america too. It is usually kept at the border patrol office until they have determined that my ordered beyblades are not a new terrorist weapon..
So I prefer theintoy..
I bought like 4 packs.. I'm thinking 8 metal faces is more than enough.. I can't use more than 2 at the same time anyway..
Sheesh, on Theintoy there is hybrid set. I want that, but 70.09(Plus shipping) Im thinking of just getting a Storm Peg. Starter but I want a stadium. Then I could get a Defense and Stamina set on ebay with a beylauncher for 38. Should I skip storm peg. for now and get those. They have alot of good parts.
I'd get the Defense and Stamina and a Beylauncher for 38 if you can. Then find a Storm Pegasis and Attack when you can. :X
I posted something like this on another thread and 2 people told me i should get Rock Leone or a Caprion (or something like that). Now i'm the type of blader who doesn't get the beyblades everyone gets so i want a DEFENCE type beyblade that not everone gets. I know the series is still young and more are to come out but i would just like some opinions

Should i get Rock Leone? or can you suggest another type of defence beyblade to me that mabye not everyone will use.

Thanks
(Jul. 11, 2009  1:52 AM)MIXY Blader Wrote: I posted something like this on another thread and 2 people told me i should get Rock Leone or a Caprion (or something like that). Now i'm the type of blader who doesn't get the beyblades everyone gets so i want a DEFENCE type beyblade that not everone gets. I know the series is still young and more are to come out but i would just like some opinions

Should i get Rock Leone? or can you suggest another type of defence beyblade to me that mabye not everyone will use.

Thanks

you completely missed the point of this topic
(Jul. 11, 2009  1:57 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: you completely missed the point of this topic

hey, it's fine just leave it. Sorry again :\

I know what i'll do anyway with the beyblades.

I will not post anything else like this on these threads!
Well, I mean, the entire opening post says which Beyblades are good to buy. So to ask "which beyblade should i buy" is almost redundant.
(Jul. 11, 2009  2:10 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Well, I mean, the entire opening post says which Beyblades are good to buy. So to ask "which beyblade should i buy" is almost redundant.

yeah i know, i'm sorry. Delete my posts in this thread and the other one if ya wish.

I'm looking forward to buying my first metal beyblade thanks to this forum and you, so thanks Smile
Ugh... I have been looking for so long, I cannot find a Storm Pegasis in stock...! I have found one but it's extremly expensive, it's about 25 pounds and 10 pounds shipping (UK Pounds) I'll just wait for one to appear on eBay or Toywiz.

PS. I can't wait until Lightning L-Drago and Stardust Pegasis comes out!! Grin
I want to buy some MFBs and I don't have any at the moment. So should I get the Defense and Stamina Bey Reshuffle Set and the Leone Starter. I guess I'd have to buy a second launcher separately if I want two launchers?
(Jul. 15, 2009  9:46 PM)DevilDraco Wrote: I want to buy some MFBs and I don't have any at the moment. So should I get the Defense and Stamina Bey Reshuffle Set and the Leone Starter. I guess I'd have to buy a second launcher separately if I want two launchers?

Sounds good.
Are separate launchers expensive? Also which one should I get the Light Launcher or BeyLauncher.
(Jul. 15, 2009  9:49 PM)DevilDraco Wrote: Are separate launchers expensive? Also which one should I get the Light Launcher or BeyLauncher.

Not terribly so, well, BeyLaunchers are quite expensive on eBay, you'd be better off waiting for Storm Pegasis starters to restock ...

Check the video about Launchers on BeyChannel.
Which starters have been released at the moment?
(Jul. 17, 2009  10:50 AM)DevilDraco Wrote: Which starters have been released at the moment?

http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/bey...index.html
(Jul. 17, 2009  12:06 PM)DevilDraco Wrote: What's the name of the bb-29?

BB-29 Starter Dark Wolf DF145FS
http://cgi.ebay.com/New-TAKARA-Beyblade-...7C294%3A30

Well the name says it's the bb-22 defense&stamina but the picture seems fishy. Should I get that one.
Yea, Buzztoy is making custom BB-22 and selling them off as such. Buy the original one first, Dickson_c has some.
when is lightning l-drago being released?