[Product]  BB-43 Lightning L-Drago 100HF

Oooh sounds intresting. But no new parts...
Yeh it's a shame that it doesn't come with a different track or bottom, but hopefully it will have a good left spin wheel.
Im really looking forward to checking out its wheel! Hopefully its good.
Lightning metal wheel. Interesting..
I like the current L-drago so i'm looking foward to this release! Grin
This seems like it will be pretty cool.
Sweet news Kai-V!

I really hope this wheel is amazing.
more elemental wheel!
thanks for all the news Kai-V.
Should have been MF.
Lightening should be great for attack right? I can't imagine a lightening based wheel without some decent projections. 8D
(Apr. 23, 2009  4:57 PM)Rocky Wrote: Lightening should be great for attack right? I can't imagine a lightening based wheel without some decent projections. 8D
I'm thinking along the lines of 8 spiker, or possibly dark wolf in left (unlikely, but a boy can dream)
:I 100HF? thats hardly interesting..

Looking forward to this regardless of new parts, wheel is what matters I suppose.
I expected RF or even Metal Flat. Oh well. I'll still pick it up.
Awesome! Thanks for the news. Sux that there isn't a new track or bottom, though.
Yes, a new metal wheel XD It's still disappointing that it doesn't come with any new tracks or bottoms. But the metal wheel sounds pretty interesting, can't wait to see what it will look like.
HF that's a let down. Unhappy
RF v.s. HF who wins?
Sounds cool. Like everyone has said, I'm disappointed with the lack of a new Track or especially Bottom. I was also expecting Metal Flat.

I do not like that they're still confining left spin to L Drago (I assume) ...
I am anxiously waiting for this XD Thanks for the info !!! Joyful_2

EDIT: Sadly there are no new parts except the Wheel Unhappy
(Apr. 23, 2009  4:57 PM)Rocky Wrote: Lightening should be great for attack right? I can't imagine a lightening based wheel without some decent projections. 8D

I'm thinking something similar to Draciel V2's attack ring and support parts!
(Apr. 23, 2009  10:58 PM)Slammin Wrote: I'm thinking something similar to Draciel V2's attack ring and support parts!

No, I think it's going to revolve around the orignal 3 prong design.
I think you can't base anything on its name.
(Apr. 24, 2009  12:51 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I think you can't base anything on its name.

No, my statment is based on the fact that the original mfb closely resemble the hws.
Picture Ldrago's original wheel as a metal wheel.
(Apr. 24, 2009  12:47 AM)blader9 Wrote: No, I think it's going to revolve around the orignal 3 prong design.

You've got a good point...
A guy can be hopeful, eh?