[Product]  BB-43 Lightning L-Drago 100HF

Think you'll find that most people stated that the track for flame sagittario would be completely useless, which it was, and the tip was just generic. A wide, circular wheel was always going to be decent.
(Jun. 08, 2009  10:13 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Think you'll find that most people stated that the track for flame sagittario would be completely useless, which it was, and the tip was just generic. A wide, circular wheel was always going to be decent.

actually C145 is the best track for defense right now imo
CH120? Still, yeah, it's a pretty good track.
Seriously Chocked_2 Thought CH120 was considered better?
edit: Beaten
Even if it was considered better, that doesn't mean C145 is 'completely useless'. Tongue_out
the little claw things absorb shock a lot better than CH120 does
so we just went from saying, C145 = completely useless to C145 = best defensive track

Dj - Uh.
(Jun. 08, 2009  10:32 PM)Aqua Wrote: so we just went from saying, C145 = completely useless to C145 = best defensive track

Dj - Uh.

it's almost as if by using something, you gain more knowledge than from pictures alone! DJ - Shock!
(Jun. 08, 2009  10:38 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: it's almost as if by using something, you gain more knowledge than from pictures alone! DJ - Shock!

Except people did use it and said it was carp and not useful (I wasn't talking about the pictures). And now the total opposite.

Anyways, I hope that the L Drago series won't be the only left spin MFB.
(Jun. 08, 2009  11:38 PM)Ghost Wrote: Like dragoon was..

Dragoon wasn't the only left-spin Beyblade. You could put the left spin SG in any Beyblade.
Well, it essentially highlights that one glaring issue (not necessarily a bad one, mind you) of MFB; the fact that the blades are so strongly defined by what wheel you use.
(Jun. 09, 2009  4:09 AM)Spinster Wrote: Well, it essentially highlights that one glaring issue (not necessarily a bad one, mind you) of MFB; the fact that the blades are so strongly defined by what wheel you use.

As if this wasn't the case with previous series?
Very true, but you must admit that Takara-Tomy has placed a considerably greater amount of strategic focus on the "Attack Ring" of this generation than in previous ones.
(Jun. 09, 2009  4:29 AM)Spinster Wrote: Very true, but you must admit that Takara-Tomy has placed a considerably greater amount of strategic focus on the "Attack Ring" of this generation than in previous ones.

I don't know, it's about the same as when the plastic series first launched. Obviously since like 95% of the Beyblade's weight comes from the Wheel, yes, it's a bigger factor than before, but it probably should be that way. It's more like the Track and Bottom are modifiers to the Wheel's abilities than anything else, which is a pretty neat way of looking at it.
(Jun. 09, 2009  4:30 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's more like the Track and Bottom are modifiers to the Wheel's abilities than anything else, which is a pretty neat way of looking at it.

Brilliant phrasing! That's EXACTLY the way I see it, but the words have been eluding me.
(Jun. 08, 2009  10:05 PM)Aqua Wrote: That's not what I read :\ And it seemed like a lot of people were pretty surprised by it's performance.

I wasn't

A lot of people were like "IT'S SAGITTARIO IT HAS TO SUCK"
i'm looking MORE forward seeing FLAME AQUILA and DARK BULL....and lightning L drago of course
It's Earth Aquila.
Can't say that I dig it aesthetically, but I am very interested to see it's performance. The metal wheel has a very unique shape, and I appreciate that they are deviating from circles.
It looks like the L Drago is specific to Lightning, but Lightning can be used with other clear wheels. It actually looks half way useful if it can be.
That is a pretty nice design, different from the previous circular designs. I am interested in its performance as well. Thanks Kai-V Smile
EDIT: seems so Dei, which is pretty kool.