[Product]  BB-43 Lightning L-Drago 100HF

Wow this could be good with MF and RF by the looks of it huh..
Wow, pictures already... nice Smile

As others have already said, it's not the nicest looking MFB (probably because of the stickers) but I'm def. interested to see how it will perform.

Any idea as to the weight of Lighting and L Drago?
Lightning's stickers actually look pretty sick IMO. If you look at the way L Drago locks into Lightning, L Drago's dragon head actually covers a gap that, if vacant in right spin, probably has some nice smash on it. This paired with Pegasus, Leone, or Bull will probably make for a hard smash attacker.
(Jun. 15, 2009  1:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/K...Drago4.jpg

Well, that image shows that "Lightning" will not be right spin capable. They decided to stick that little metal prong in. Unhappy

I really like the look of this blade though, but I'm really partial to the clear..ahem.. clear wheel.
I think it's safe to say that this wheel will be left spin only. Let's hope the performance at least surpasses it's predecessor.
Too bad Takara just won't release right-to-left spin launchers. Confused Even if it's at a jacked up price (1000 yen?) I'd still buy like, three. Lord knows they'd make an excess amount of profit should they consider doing that.
Thanks Kai-V!It looks nice. I will definitely be keeping my eye on this one.
The stickers exposed on the metal will get scraped off so easily...
(Jun. 15, 2009  2:21 AM)jsc Wrote: The stickers exposed on the metal will get scraped off so easily...

Yeah, I'm not putting those ones on.
Or the ones on the drago 'heads' on the clear wheel.

The only stickers I want to put on are the 'flames', since those definitely won't get hit in battle.
I think it's hideous

But I am interested to see its performance.
It kinda looks like Nike's clearance section in Beyblade form.
I actually think it looks really cool, but that could be attributed to the fact that I'm just tired of seeing circles.

The points on Lightning look a bit more defined than Storm's, so I'm willing to bet this will have decent Smash, at the very least.
ugliest beyblade of all time
Guess I'm the only one who thinks it looks good.
It's not the shape that's ugly.. it's the color scheme. If I paint it or solvent dye the clear wheel, it'll look nice.
I think it would look sick if just the heads were dyed to create a black to clear gradient on the clear wheel.
(Jun. 15, 2009  5:33 AM)Anubis Wrote: It's not the shape that's ugly.. it's the color scheme. If I paint it or solvent dye the clear wheel, it'll look nice.

I agree with this.

I think this will look great without stickers, and since I don't really use them anyway, I'm in luck.
also i think it looks terrible

the clear wheel covers the whole thing ... i thought this was metal fight beyblade

i miss the all-metal wheels
I'VE SEEN IT!!!! IN THE LATESET KOROKORO COMIC JAPAN!!! THE LIGHTNING L DRAGO....IT HAS A WHITE HYBRID WHEEL...AND A BLUE L DRAGO FACE....WITH A NEW WHEEL!!! THE WHEEL'S SHAPE IS LIKE MIXED PEGSIS WHEEL AND A QUEZTCOATL WHEEL...PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I CAN SEND A PHOTO SO I CAN SHOW YOU.IT"S SO COOL!!!!
(Jun. 15, 2009  5:46 AM)WindAquario914 Wrote: I'VE SEEN IT!!!! IN THE LATESET KOROKORO COMIC JAPAN!!! THE LIGHTNING L DRAGO....IT HAS A WHITE HYBRID WHEEL...AND A BLUE L DRAGO FACE....WITH A NEW WHEEL!!! THE WHEEL'S SHAPE IS LIKE MIXED PEGSIS WHEEL AND A QUEZTCOATL WHEEL...PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I CAN SEND A PHOTO SO I CAN SHOW YOU.IT"S SO COOL!!!!

Glad you're excited, but pictures were posted on the last page.
We have pictures on the last page. No CAPS please.
No lie Lightning L Drago does sound like a strong blade. I'm psyched its coming out soon. If they do come out with a MF bottom it would definitly give L Drago more stamina as well as power in the dish. Too bad its not out yet though.
Erm...silly question, WindAquario914, are you from Japan? Just makes me wondering if you actually had the issue or you just read it online.