[Product]  BB-43 Lightning L-Drago 100HF

^As in pre-orders or....?
As in actual L L-Drago.
Awesomeness. Let's hope this beyblade will perform well.
Has hole flat been released with another beyblade yet?
(Jun. 21, 2009  4:28 PM)t3haxle Wrote: Has hole flat been released with another beyblade yet?

-Attack & Balance Re-Shuffle
-Capricorne 100HF
(Jun. 21, 2009  4:28 PM)t3haxle Wrote: Has hole flat been released with another beyblade yet?

Yes, it was released with several other beyblades:

BB-21 Attack & Balance Reshuffle Set
-> Black Pegasis 100HF

BB-25 Random Booster Vol. 2 Legend Pisces
-> Libra D125HF
-> Bull DF145HF

BB-27 Capricorne 100HF Booster

BB-31 Random Booster Light Vol. 1 Mad Cancer CH120FS
-> Wind Leone D125HF

BB-37 Random Booster Right Vol. 2 Wind Aquario 100HF/S
-> Mad Sagittario DF145HF
Well I feel stupid now >_>

So is the wheel the only new part?
(Jun. 21, 2009  8:51 PM)t3haxle Wrote: Well I feel stupid now >_>

So is the wheel the only new part?

Yeah.
Not relevant at all, but only because this if the only video of Lightning L Drago right now :
http://captain24.blog75.fc2.com/blog-entry-758.html
It is not even displayed in a fight against another beyblade though ...
you'd think in a country as technologically advanced as japan people would own better cameras
[Image: take_off762-img600x450-12456700065h6shn69983.jpg]

Also, I think I may have been too quick to judge Lightning. It's possible with the ability to change the Clear Wheel's position, we'll see some interesting Smash performance.
Position as in, upside down?

It amazes me, the video lasted 1.34 seconds.. and it wasn't even completely done spinning.
I keep getting amazed by how much improvement MFB has made as opposed to plastic and HMS..
Try spinning a plastic attacker for almost 2 minutes.. lol..
Even though solo spin time means nothing, I still find it amusing..
No, he means the same way as it is in the photos but is can be rotated to reveal previously covered parts of the Metal Wheel.

(Jun. 24, 2009  10:35 AM)Ghost Wrote: Position as in, upside down?
But doesn't changing the clear wheel position result in the launcher not being able to lock onto the blade, since well, the holes are in a different place?
I honestly can't see the clear wheel being able to be flipped.

(Jun. 24, 2009  12:15 PM)Ghost Wrote: But doesn't changing the clear wheel position result in the launcher not being able to lock onto the blade, since well, the holes are in a different place?
(Jun. 24, 2009  12:15 PM)Ghost Wrote: But doesn't changing the clear wheel position result in the launcher not being able to lock onto the blade, since well, the holes are in a different place?

The holes are in the exact same place.

Look at the clear wheel, its not symmetrical, which means that there are two ways it can be placed.
With other clear wheels, it doesn't matter how you put it on, it'll always look the same.

so with Lightning L Drago, how you put the clear wheel decides which parts of the metal wheel are shown, and which are covered.
Must be my lack of vision but I really don't see that in that picture..
Either way, that clear wheel cannot be flipped. This would render the whole point of decorative stickers pointless. The Clear wheel can be rotated. We will just have to wait and see until somebody gets one.

(Jun. 24, 2009  3:18 PM)Ghost Wrote: Must be my lack of vision but I really don't see that in that picture..
... Thinking this one just got moved from my "skip" list in to my "to buy" list.
Just a total pain in the carp that with left spins if the launcher breaks your carped Tired
Oh man, that looks nice. And it's easier to find than storm pegasis Pinching_eyes
(Jun. 24, 2009  4:06 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: ... Thinking this one just got moved from my "skip" list in to my "to buy" list.
Just a total pain in the carp that with left spins if the launcher breaks your carped Tired

Why? I cant make anything out.
Basically the Clear Wheel can be rotated at 180 degrees, and you get a different type of attack with the Metal Wheel because it is not the same parts that will hit the opponent in both cases ... It seemed clear to me.
The diagram is pretty explanatory.. They've even made the different exposed sections GLOW for carps sake Tired