WBO x Zankye Collaboration: 100K Zankye Subscribers Event, Giveaway, and Celebration!

Hey World Bladers,

In just four short years, Zankye has become one of Youtube's most popular channels for Beyblade. His dedication to producing new content, travelling across the globe to meet fellow Bladers, giving away hundreds of Beyblades to his fans, and affiliating with the WBO has helped to earn him a loyal following that will soon be reaching over 100,000 subscribers around the world!

In celebration of this, Zankye has decided to partner with the WBO to sponsor not only a giveaway open exclusively to subscribers of his channel and members/Passport Holders of the WBO, but an exciting Burst Format event!:

ZANKYE 100K
Beyblade Burst Tournament & Celebration

Sponsored by Zankye

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 11, 12PM
High Park - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
BURST FORMAT

View Official Thread For Details

There will be food, drinks, fierce competition, and an insane list of prizes! Check it out!:

Tournament Prizes
  • B-09 BeyStadium Standard Type x2
  • B-01 DX Starter Valkyrie Wing Accel
  • B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive
  • B-07 Booster Kerbeus Wing Fusion
  • B-16 BeyLauncher
  • BB-28 Storm Pegasus 105RF
  • BB-30 Rock Leone 145WB
  • BB-59 Burn Fireblaze 135MS

Side Event Prizes
  • B-03 Starter Ragnaruk Heavy Survive
  • B-10 BeyLogger
  • B-11 Launcher Grip
  • B-12 Starter DeathSizer Oval Accel
  • B-16 BeyLauncher
  • BB-43 Lightning L Drago 100HF
  • BB-59 Burn Fireblaze 135MS
  • BB-70 Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
  • BB-104 Twisted Tempo 145WD
  • BB-88 Meteo L Drago LW105LF

Participant Random Giveaway Prizes
  • B-05 Booster Spriggan Heavy Defence
  • B-06 Booster Ragnaruk Central Accel
  • B-10 BeyLogger
  • BB-70 Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
  • BB-88 Meteo L Drago LW105LF
  • BB-104 Twisted Tempo 145WD

Check the official thread for more details and let us know if you can attend!

Can't make it to Toronto? Join the online giveaway!
Since we know not everyone around the world is fortunate enough to be able to make to Toronto for the tournament, we will be conducting an online giveaway that is exclusive to WBO Blader Passport Holders and subscribers to Zankye's channel!

Online Giveaway Prizes
  • B-02 DX Starter Spriggan Spread Fusion
  • B-04 Starter Kerbeus Central Defence
  • B-13 Booster Valkyrie Spread Survive
  • BB-43 Lightning L Drago 100HF
  • BB-28 Storm Pegasus 105RF
  • BB-30 Rock Leone 145WB

We'll also be giving away 10 Face Boosters, with winners having their choice from the list below. Everyone who is a Blader Passport Holder and subscriber to Zankye will also be entered into a drawing for these, but if you do not have a Blader Passport, you may also enter the giveaway for these by following the instructions outlined below this list:

How to Enter
There are just a few simple requirements:

1. Be a WBO Blader Passport Holder. If you are not a Blader Passport Holder, you are still eligible to enter, but you cannot win a physical prize.
2. Be a subscriber of Zankye's channel on Youtube.
3. Post once in this thread with a link to which Zankye video you've enjoyed the most and why. Include your Youtube username in the post OR post a link in a comment on this video with what your favourite WBO thread is, and why. Include your WBO username in the comment.

Multiple comments or posts will not garner multiple entries.

One Winner Announced Each Week!
Starting September 6th, one physical prize winner will be announced each week, so be sure to check back on this thread and Zankye's channel often! On the final week, all of the Face Booster winners will also be announced.

If you have won once, you will be taken out of the draw for the remainder of the giveaway period.

If you win please contact Zankye via Youtube, or on his WBO Account, originalzankye with your full name and address to claim your prize.

This giveaway will run until October 10th, 2015, 11:59:59PM EST. Any Passport Holders/Zankye Subscribers who post or comment after that date/time will not be entered.

How exciting is this, everyone?! An incredible event, giveaway, and milestone for Zankye! Let's celebrate!
But he's not a 100k Subscribers yet, why already doing the 100k tournament?
So nice! Enter me!
my favorite video from Zankye is the one where he made a big travel to hunt Legends and goes to my town (Granby,Qc., Canada) and he tanks me at the end of the video!

Already subscriber as thund4rk on youtube!

edit: Sorry I couldn't find the video may be it was deleted... i'm searching for it... find it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IESuXVzIXU0
(Aug. 23, 2015  4:19 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: But he's not a 100k Subscribers yet, why already doing the 100k tournament?

Because he is projected to reach that by the October 11th event and we wanted to create some build up for that milestone and draw attention to the event by announcing it and the giveaway now. Smile

(Aug. 23, 2015  4:23 AM)loyd87 Wrote: So nice! Enter me!
my favorite video from Zankye is the one where he made a big travel to hunt Legends and goes to my town (Granby,Qc., Canada) and he tanks me at the end of the video!

Already subscriber as thund4rk on youtube!

You have to post the link to the video here as well!
This is so awesome! Congrats to Zankye and thanks to Kei for setting this up with them!

Look forward to seeing everyone at the event!
My favorite is Valkyrie vs Kerbeus because it proves how much of a bursting machine Valkyrie is even while running low on stamina.

Subbed as BlazeWheeler of course
I have edited my post Kei I think it's all right now.
Wow. Very generous of you Zankye. Thank you very much. I would like to participate in the face booster portion of the giveaway, but would rather sit out the physical prize portion as to let some of the others have a better chance at some burst stuff. My favorite video of yours is Deathscyther vs. Valkyrie, because they are my two favorite burst beys (customized of course). I love Deathscyther and I love that color on Valkyrie, it is definitely my favorite out of the 5 I have seen so far.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ7T0nZbaTQ
I haven't watched Zankye in a while and I think his newer videos are a step up from older ones by a long shot because he is older and they seem more professional. . One time I had a dream about battling him it was really weird. I probably won't participate in any of this but it's great to see such a popular you tuber reaching out to his fans so much. I think my favorite videos are the burst ones. Becuase burst is just so awesome.
Awesome! Thank you Zankye for being a supporter of the WBO! You get more subscribers, the WBO gets more funding from Passport purchases, and others get a chance as winning free Beyblades. Everyone wins!

As for my entry:
1. Bought a passport on 18 April 2015.
2. Subscribes to Zankye's channel (it should show up under WBO Wombat)
3. Favorite Zankye videos are definitely the 3 part Team Beybattle Revolution series, because they are not only collaborations between Zankye and the WBO, they give in-depth play by play tournament footage that usually isn't provided in a Beychannel video. The fact I was actually there experiencing the tournament as it happened is another reason they're my favorites.
1. Had a passport since May 31st, 2015
2. Subscribed to Zankye
3.This is the video I enjoyed most from Zankye, I really enjoyed this video because i got to look at his whole beyblade collection. I really love watching collection videos in general, it is just a nice experience to see what other people have and how long it took them to achieve the amount of things they have. The video is quite outdated which is why i hope that one day Zankye will post another awesome collection video on his channel!

Thanks for this awesome and generous giveaway Zankye!!!
(Aug. 23, 2015  8:55 AM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: What do you mean by physical prize?
That means a prize which you can see, touch and feel as well as use Tongue_out

As for the Entry for the Giveaway ,
I have a WBO Passport
I have subscribed to both of Zankye's channels under the name 'Maximum Dranzer'
My favorite video is Galaxy Pegasus vs Galaxy Pegasus Takara Tomy vs the Hasbro counterpart because it made me feel the difference and I came to know about difference in models Grin
PS:- this was long back in 2013 Tongue_out
Well I am participating in Face Booster portion because I dont have blader's passport because I dont have paypal.
This is the I liked the most because in this video my favourite beyblades are battling each other:- Kerbeus Central Defence and Deathscyther Oval Accel and also learned many new things about The Beyblade Burst. And I want to thank Zankye because he uploaded my favourite video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHdtz2dZo1E
And my favourite WBO thread is http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-TAKARA-T...9%E3%83%88 which is about Burst series. It is my favourite topic because it is a brand new series.
THANKS ZANKYE!!!!
I'm a subscriber under Bakubey13 and a passport holder.

My favorite video is: https://youtu.be/kLwlFIwEh28

It highlights my first time playing at AN and my battle with Kei, which was awesome. The series of videos is a good collection of the battles and fun that went on that year.
Subscribed to Zankye for over 3 years now, I am also a Passport holder.

My favourite video from Zankye has to be the one where he visits the local Toronto tournament scene for the first time, which leads to the greatest interview of all time with Kei.

My favourite WBO thread has to be the Winning Combinations thread, since you can see what other regions are using to win, and it gives you ideas on what to use for the next tournament as well as help you out at Anime North!

Congratulations Zankye on a soon to be 100K subscribers!
Oh damn im in this video too! Hah forget about this one. But great first wbo experience for me! Really love it!
Great news! it would probably make a lot of sense to add zankye's link and logo to the affiliates box on the home page already!
Last tome I posted I was more than half asleep and forgot to say something important. Congrats on almost 100k subs. I wish I hat what it took to be a popular you tuber. Then I could get some money for beyblades. Great job Zankye!!

Man it really sucks that I don't have need for a passport because there are no tourneys in CO. But I am a subscriber.

Okay here is my entry. My favorite Zankye video is Deathscyther Vs Valkryie S.S
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ7T0nZbaTQ Because I wanted some battles between the two and BBG is uploading really slowly so I recently redound Zankye and loved this. I loved how deathsyther badly one the second round. I would have called that s tie. Good eye Zankye Haha.

Favorite WBO thread. ? Easy http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hey-World-Bladers Because it was the best news ever to hear bey brad was back! Also my YouTube should be ValkyrieLayer just to verify that I did subscribe to zankye. Hah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUhxMJ1Z2ls
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXWOl2ZT0w8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F4b4QAc2q0
hey love all your videos my favorite videos are part 1,2,3 of the Beyblade Anime North 2015 Team Beybattle Revolution tournament. a good 1 hour session of countless beybattles was awesome and i wish i can have a chance of goin to anime north one day I've been a subscriber for 3 years now keep it up (racerX5100 youtube)
Quoted from Youtube. Smile

Quote:Hey Zankye,

My favourite video of yours is Beyblade Anime North 2015 Team Beybattle Revolution series of videos. Even though my team (team osu!) had lost pretty bad in the finals, it was still probably favourite tournament and videos of yours!

My favourite WBO thread is definitely the WBO Glossary. Coincidentally, the creator of the thread (WBO Wombat) had commented here. The WBO Glossary has many terms and abbreviations that the average blader or WBO Member may not know of. It is very informative; very helpful. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Glossary

Looking forward to seeing you in October!
1. Just purchased a Blader Passport at the "Magic's Birthday Bash Tournament"

2. Been a Subscriber since 2013

3. My favorite Zankye video is the Skeleton Edition Phantom Orion Unboxing. The use of the led light made the bey look so cool! Plus its one of my favorite 4d Limited Editions EVER!! I like your Vids because your energy in them is really amazing and the camera you use is so high quality!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSTIYPcwA7k My youtube Username is Matt Kradelman
http://youtu.be/N54-wwpa0rY
This the announcement video for Team Battle Tournament. I liked it because it spread the word about this years Team championship and we got more people then we would have if Zankye hadn't helped promote us.
For some reason I can't post any comments on youtube. Am I still eligible though ?
(Aug. 30, 2015  8:53 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: For some reason I can't post any comments on youtube. Am I still eligible though ?

Really? Why not? What does it say?