WBO X Championship 2019 – Coming Soon

can one be held in ohio plz

there are some awesome bladers in dayton ohio i hope it can be there. is it ok if you do team battles?
Are we aloud to use custom beys/ bey mods?

Hey Aiden, don't think you're really gonna beat me, i've got lui's bey and his personality. (apart from the rudeness)

what about team battles?
(Jan. 24, 2019  7:12 PM)BloodSeeker Wrote: Are we aloud to use custom beys/ bey mods?

Hey Aiden, don't think you're really gonna beat me, i've got lui's bey and his personality. (apart from the rudeness)

what about team battles?

Mods are illegal.
My bey is Vice leopard, i'm part of bloodSeekers club
Yep, Bonfire is one of the fury lords top bladers, his first battle was amazing.
can we us scorpu
Sorry, we can't use beywheelz, i already asked.

We still need Steel Arachnid, Salamandra, and iron brick to join the tournament, no promises, though.

Oh Aiden, if you wanna battle me you have to go through bonfire, he just started blading, but he's the team's strongest member, he also has a great bey. And be careful of Steel Arachnid, Salamandra, And Iron Brick, i'm not gonna tell there beys though, we'll force your skills up to the max!
Please include the USA cause im in Michigan and if I can get there ill travel ill let you know and were exactly is this championship cause I gotta let my sister know so I know if I can get a ride if shell take me now if you dont mind crash roctavor and I have a Lotta training to do... bye

BTW its me and crash roctavor going all the way to the top this year were talking world championships baby yeah
(Feb. 01, 2019  8:20 PM)Rantaroxp7 Wrote: Please include the USA cause im in Michigan and if I can get there ill travel ill let you know and were exactly is this championship cause I gotta let my sister know so I know if I can get a ride if shell take me now if you dont mind crash roctavor and I have a Lotta training to do... bye

BTW its me and crash roctavor going all the way to the top this year were talking world championships baby yeah

No offense but Crash Rokatvor isn’t good in today’s meta
Csdd academy victory way beyclub is definetly gonna try to attend if I can get them to join in the tournament on Tuesday victory way is going all the way

That when our training starts is tuesday

(Feb. 01, 2019  8:22 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2019  8:20 PM)Rantaroxp7 Wrote: Please include the USA cause im in Michigan and if I can get there ill travel ill let you know and were exactly is this championship cause I gotta let my sister know so I know if I can get a ride if shell take me now if you dont mind crash roctavor and I have a Lotta training to do... bye

No offense but Crash Rokatvor isn’t good in today’s meta

But its a turbo bey

(Feb. 01, 2019  8:25 PM)Rantaroxp7 Wrote: Csdd academy victory way beyclub is definetly gonna try to attend if I can get them to join in the tournament  on Tuesday victory way is going all the way

(Feb. 01, 2019  8:22 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: No offense but Crash Rokatvor isn’t good in today’s meta

But its a turbo bey

Ill customize  it to make it 20 times better to the garage.. crash rocktavor ultimate is gonna crash you party
(Feb. 01, 2019  8:25 PM)Rantaroxp7 Wrote: Csdd academy victory way beyclub is definetly gonna try to attend if I can get them to join in the tournament  on Tuesday victory way is going all the way

(Feb. 01, 2019  8:22 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: No offense but Crash Rokatvor isn’t good in today’s meta

But its a turbo bey

But its a turbo bey

Ill customize  it to make it 20 times better to the garage.. crash rocktavor ultimate is gonna crash you party

Modifications aren't allowed in WBO tournaments so it would be better to not modify it.

But its a turbo bey

But its a turbo bey

I can easily beat you no matter what with my combo

(Feb. 01, 2019  8:56 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:

But its a turbo bey

Modifications aren't allowed in WBO tournaments so it would be better to not modify it.
He meant make a combo
(Feb. 01, 2019  9:35 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

But its a turbo bey

I can easily beat you no matter what with my combo

(Feb. 01, 2019  8:56 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Modifications aren't allowed in WBO tournaments so it would be better to not modify it.
He meant make a combo

Oh well that's legal in WBO tournaments.
Could u do it in austin or houstin cause I have only gone to ONE tornament

I want to battle blood seeker with my bloody longinus and my fafnir and my cho z achilles and my cho z valkrie because im the BEST so try to beat me if u can
Is it a single event like the Beytuber Brawl? Or a series like Burst Classic?
(Feb. 03, 2019  7:31 PM)NatedogPhilly Wrote: Is it a single event like the Beytuber Brawl? Or a series like Burst Classic?
Burst Classic is not series. This is tournament format.
Please don't miss out India, especially the two cities of Mumbai and Kolkata.The blader community is strong here!!
Very excited!!
ha! yeah. wonder what it would be like if he wasn't rude. or a bey destroyer. Wink

i'll take you to the next level! I got valt and even toko's beys, and we all know what happened to lui when spryzen requim cracked luinor in half!

epic blader kid, I got fafnir too
We need details soon please
Wow! This is so awesome! Now I have a chance to participate in a WBO beyblades tournament!
(Feb. 05, 2019  1:37 AM)Rust lord Wrote: We need details soon please

We're actively working on it. Wink We're aiming to have some details to announce sometime within the next month.
come on, i need to know!

I am so nervous!

I wonder if it might even be closer!
I wish that they would do one in Iowa, but there's only two active WBO Iowa users, and the other one isn't on much. Hopefully the official Hasbro National Tournament is in Minnesota again so I can go this year. I think that's my only hope for going to a tournament, WBO or not.
Will there be a Championship in Germany, too? We have many bladers here in Germany and I would be willing to retake the organizers quiz (for the third time, even tho I already passed it once) and translate the rule book into German.

Active Bladers from our region (Emsland, Lower Saxony, Germany) would include @[DraconicArt], SatombCrafter, @[Falco276], ReijiPSerpent, "Steffen", "Marius", "Christian" and myself as well as some more. We are all very passionate about Beyblade. We also have BeyClub with about 10 members at the moment, called the Blackwater Guardians and we are always open for new Bladers. After my victory at the recent BeyTuber WorldChampionship in Paris, France, the mayor of our city allowed me to write my name into the Golden Book of our city and I even got a congratulations letter from the government. Our local newspapers had two articles about Beyblade and many people, including the cities' council and the adults here, accept Beyblade as more than just spinning top toys and instead as a competetive game like chess. Beyblade is popular in Germany, even at the country sides.

I would love to help organize tournaments in Germany and I'm sure many people would love to join. We currently have 3 B-09 Standard Type Stadiums and 1 Real Life Anime plastic ProStadium by @[Light l]. I'm very sure we can organize prizes. If we don't have enough prizes, I'm willing to give away a portion of my collection, like I usually do for tournaments. I also have connections to Hasbro Germany, so I might be able to get some more prizes. I could also promote WBO tournaments on my YouTube Channel "Zera [TurboLibra14 the StardustBlader]".

Sincerely Zera/TL14