WBO X Championship 2019 – Coming Soon

It would be really cool if you could bring an event to Florida...
And definitely in New Zealand! and is it for burst
Indiana? also what formats?
Awesome! hopefully able to come to this one
Can you please do one in Australia near the out back like Orange/ Bathurst or even cowra (Cowra would be best since its inbettween Orange and Bathurst
Please for God sake get the tournament into Lucknow India.

Please for God sake get the tournament into Lucknow India.

If it gets in Lucknow India . Then no one will be able to defeat me
please do one in colorado i have not had a chance to go to the terniment
Awesome! How about the USA; the Nation's Capital!? Washington, DC.
A great place to visit, & it would be cool to fill a huge arena!
Looking forward to hearing more about this!
Just want to remind everyone that the WBO relies on our great volunteers to make tournaments happen!

Right now our research for this championship is primarily focused on regions which have previously been active on the WBO and supported us, but if someone in regions we haven't seen host tournaments before steps up, becomes and Organizer, and hosts some events successfully themselves, we would of course have something more to think about!

Learn the Top 10 Reasons To Host Your Beyblade Tournament With worldbeyblade.org and how to Become an Organizer here.
I'm new here but i'm a great blader. Can't wait!

Can this please be in fort wayne, that's the only place i can go?

I'm getting my new bey (Bloody Longinus) Hopefully next week- the first week of january

My First real tournament! Watch me win!!
If it's close enough, I can go! It would be a dream!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see! If I can, I'm comin at you kei

Please be in the US

Hey, BloodSeeker, if we can both go someday, YOU'RE ON!

I've got Valtryek and I won't back down!

Where is fort wayne? is it in the US?

My first championship too!!!!! It's gonna be EPIC!!!
The only place i'll be able to go is within fortwayne.i practice nonstop for this with my team, [name removed] fury lords, and i'm getting my new bey (bloodyLonginus) in a week or so, so please host it where i can go

Aiden L, yeah fort wayne's in the US, I've practiced forever and got m launches just right, i'm coming at you to!
Does any one know if beywheelz are aloud in this tournament? My friend has toxic stinger scorpio and he's part of the fury lords. 

I'm sorry i don't know what i just did. How do you insert pictures?
(Jan. 11, 2019  7:14 PM)BloodSeeker Wrote: Does any one know if beywheelz are aloud in this tournament? My friend has toxic stinger scorpio and he's part of the fury
lords. 

No, Beywheelz are not allowed. Only Beyblades.
I personally think that it should be based on where bladers and organizers are located. If there are a lot of bladers in 1 area with organizers then it should at least be semi considered for a part in the tournament.
Thanks, just wanted to make sure.
Fort Wayne! Come on! It is so near! I've been waiting forever! I've literally been watching beyblade burst since I was 3!!!!!

And BloodSeeker, I'll give it all I've got within me!

I even Know Shu's crux boost! I will even use my dad's weights to get ready! And you know what, BATTLE'S ON!!!!!!!

FORT WAYNE!!!FORT WAYNE!!!FORT WAYNE!!!FORT WAYNE!!!!!!
I can't wait to join I really hope there is some near me because I didn't make it far 2018 but me and my blader spirit will drive me forward and help me battle strong people from everywhere so beware!!