WBO War Archive

in the war the spryzen lightnings won becuz i delted the slash dragon

and joined the bc bladers the best team (well in my opinion)

and i believe my leader/master TheRogueBlader can do great stuff as team leader
(Nov. 17, 2020  7:45 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: in the war the spryzen lightnings won becuz i delted the slash dragon

and i believe my leader/master @TheRougeBlader can do great stuff as team leader

You still havse Slash Dragons in your signature lol
(Nov. 17, 2020  7:10 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  7:07 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: I created this thread in response to the aftermath of the most recent war at the time of writing. When a war ends, post the details here.

War types:
TTA: Total Takeover Argument. Not really a war. These are friendly arguments and subjects that overpower the main purpose of the original thread.
STW: Single Thread War. A war that is exclusively on one thread.
MWST: Massacre War: Single Thread. When the majority of the WBO Community bands together against one or two people. Exclusively on one thread.
MTW: Multiple Thread War. A war that occurs on more than one thread.
MWMT: Massacre War: Multiple Thread. When the majority of the WBO Community bands together against one or two people. Occurs on more than one thread.
WBOW: World Beyblade Organization War. A War that occurs with more than 100 people actively engaging.

These are the wars that I have participated in at the time of writing.
MFBVSBA: MFB Versus Battle Argument. TTA type. Main Participants: Ryuga's Son and EarthHelios. MFB vs. battles. Have taken over the Beyblade Random 
Anime and Manga Thoughts thread. Very lighthearted.

KEMW and KEGW. Kai Edits Maiden War and Kai Edits Genesis War. Former: MWMT. Latter: MWST. Main Participant: kai edits. kai edits was excessively posing on the subject of both his 3d printed bey, Maiden. and Perfect Genesis(Genesis with the Big Bang Armor), which resulted in high amounts of backlash. In the Maiden testing/discussion and the Perfect Genesis testing/discussion threads.

SLDVSSPL. Slash Dragons versus Spryzen Lightnings. MTW type. Main Participants: The Blacknight and BladerUmarWBO. The Blacknight posted a rude statement about BladerUmarWBO's team, and BladerUmarWBO did not take very kindly to it. In the Slash Dragons, Spryzen Lightnings, brave valkyries, and BC Bladers threads. All team threads.

GFNW: GodzillaFan101 Necroposting War. MWMT type. Main Participants: BeyGodzillaFan101 necroposted multiple times, and when asked to stop, rudely denied the request. In multiple Beyblade wiki draft threads. Over 100 Posts in an hour.

PSEPSW: Phengpegasus Sparking Episode War. MWMT type. Phengpegasus was trolling and posting hate on Hikaru, a Beyblade Burst Sparking/Surge protagonist. Was very disrespectful. Large Backlash. In the Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #25-#29 threads.

Please add as many wars a possible. Thank You.

Wait why’d u put my teams name under war when my team hasn’t had a war?

some of the war was fought in your thread.
(Nov. 17, 2020  7:45 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  7:45 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: in the war the spryzen lightnings won becuz i delted the slash dragon

and i believe my leader/master @TheRougeBlader can do great stuff as team leader

You still havse Slash Dragons in your signature lol

check again

and i really wanted the slash dragons to be a good team but
it turned out a failure 

but now i will help TheRogueBlader team to rise to the top
(Nov. 17, 2020  7:48 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Is there the best bey war thread

From what I know no, but please dont try to start any arguments just so you can get documented.
Honestly I dont know what is going on lately on the WBO
(Nov. 17, 2020  7:48 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: PSEPSW this was a massacre war

The Blackknight go ahead an add this one. Also could you provide more details?

interesting
There was a short war in my Beyblade Burst: Diamond thread where someone tried to literally change the story. I responded by threatening to get a mod involved. I understand I might have over-reacted but that kind of stuff kinda just gets under my skin really easily.
Oh I remember now! The war on blader theme songs. Basically everyone showing off which one is better
(Nov. 17, 2020  7:51 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Oh I remember now! The war on blader theme songs. Basically everyone showing off which one is better

What thread? Also can you see what type it is.
(Nov. 17, 2020  7:52 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  7:51 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Oh I remember now! The war on blader theme songs. Basically everyone showing off which one is better

What thread? Also can you see what type it is.

All I know is The one Blacknight has or Idk who is like a lighthearted one. Just debating what blader theme songs would go with the bladers
A thread like this isn’t really the best idea. It could just start more fights.
(Nov. 17, 2020  7:50 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

The Blackknight go ahead an add this one. Also could you provide more details?

If you remember, it was one person against multiple people thus making it a massacre

(Nov. 17, 2020  7:51 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: There was a short my Beyblade Burst: Diamond thread where someone tried to literally change the story. I responded by threatening to get a mod involved. I understand I might have over-reacted but that kind of stuff kinda just gets under my skin really easily.

You talking about me? I was just trying to make a suggestion for Lucifer since it didn’t have the barrier gimmick (which was it’s signature feature
SVHW: here was a massacre at the episode #29 thread. Most people thought Valt should win, but I suggested that it isn’t out of the realm of possibility for Hyuga to win. Lots of people disagreed and we went back and forth. Wasn’t too intense but lasted for multiple days.
BladerUmar started that whole rudness in SpryzenLightnings Thread.
(Nov. 17, 2020  7:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: BladerUmar started that whole rudness in SpryzenLightnings Thread.

No, the blacknight was rude in his thread first I was there, im a eyewitness, he was saying that his team was a copy of the spryzenlightnings cause it had everyone in the US (or something ) in it
(Nov. 17, 2020  7:58 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  7:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: BladerUmar started that whole rudness in SpryzenLightnings Thread.

No, the blacknight was rude in his thread first I was there, im a eyewitness, he was saying that his team was a copy of the spryzenslightnings cause it had everyone in the US (or something ) in it

missed it. Also didnt like 4 or 5 people get out of that team

Yes we know, it’s been documented. Black Knight said a thing,Umar clapped back, yada yada yada.
(Nov. 17, 2020  7:56 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  7:50 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: The Blackknight go ahead an add this one. Also could you provide more details?

If you remember, it was one person against multiple people thus making it a massacre

(Nov. 17, 2020  7:51 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: There was a short my Beyblade Burst: Diamond thread where someone tried to literally change the story. I responded by threatening to get a mod involved. I understand I might have over-reacted but that kind of stuff kinda just gets under my skin really easily.

You talking about me?

No. It was someone else. Read page 3 on that thread and you'll get it.
(Nov. 17, 2020  7:55 PM)Zeutron Wrote: A thread like this isn’t really the best idea. It could just start more fights.

It could, but that isn’t really the purpose. It not really saying that someone is bad for doing something, just documenting events that occurred.
what danger level is SLASH DRAGON VS SPRYZEN LIGHTNINGS!!!!!