WBO Random Thoughts

I feel like the red side should've been right spin and gold left spin, as storm spriggan was right spin
Hypothetically speaking, if I had an older, second account that I no longer use and can no longer access, would I be able to submit a request to staff for its deletion, providing I could prove the account is mine?
is spray painting beyblade parts legal?
(Jan. 05, 2023  6:51 PM)Mr.Sushiroll Wrote: is spray painting beyblade parts legal?

I don’t feel like it should be since your the one that owns the bey but who knows.
(Jan. 06, 2023  1:06 AM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2023  6:51 PM)Mr.Sushiroll Wrote: is spray painting beyblade parts legal?

I don’t feel like it should be since your the one that owns the bey but who knows.

oh i meant tournament legal
(Jan. 06, 2023  3:26 AM)Mr.Sushiroll Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2023  1:06 AM)Bey100 Wrote: I don’t feel like it should be since your the one that owns the bey but who knows.

oh i meant tournament legal

Probably not

It is not. To quote from the match types guides:

• [font="Source Sans Pro", sans-serif][font="Source Sans Pro", sans-serif]Beyblade and launcher parts cannot be painted or coated in any way that affects their performance except in the methods explicitly outlined in the green section below. Bladers who intentionally modify the performance illegally of their equipment [/font][font="Source Sans Pro", sans-serif]will be disqualified and potentially banned from future WBO events[/font][font="Source Sans Pro", sans-serif].[/font][/font]
You may customize the outside of your beylaunchers and grips, but not bey parts.
(Jan. 06, 2023  10:18 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:

It is not. To quote from the match types guides:

• [font="Source Sans Pro", sans-serif][font="Source Sans Pro", sans-serif]Beyblade and launcher parts cannot be painted or coated in any way that affects their performance except in the methods explicitly outlined in the green section below. Bladers who intentionally modify the performance illegally of their equipment [/font][font="Source Sans Pro", sans-serif]will be disqualified and potentially banned from future WBO events[/font][font="Source Sans Pro", sans-serif].[/font][/font]
You may customize the outside of your beylaunchers and grips, but not bey parts.

AH OK! i painted a grip and a launcher and wondered if i can still use it at tournaments, thank you!
I missed it by 2 Days but as of March 23rd I have officially been a WBO Member for 2 Years! The experience has been really great and I’ve met a lot of amazing people and have matured and have had unforgettable experiences. Hopefully we’ll still be sticking around for a 3rd. Thanks for everything, WBO!!
(Mar. 26, 2023  6:08 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I missed it by 2 Days but as of March 23rd I have officially been a WBO Member for 2 Years! The experience has been really great and I’ve met a lot of amazing people and have matured and have had unforgettable experiences. Hopefully we’ll still be sticking around for a 3rd. Thanks for everything, WBO!!
Wow nice
Hello everyone, you all probably don't remember me, but I just wanted to check in. See my old friends, if they are still here. It's been 2 years, time flies doesn't it? Haha
i am one year away from finishing undergrad and owe so much of my early career success to the wbo for putting me on a good path :')

i love this forum
yo is there a way to change your birthday on here. Just curious Uncertain
Allow more space for gifts as pfp's
(Apr. 15, 2023  4:43 PM)beykid44 Wrote: Hello everyone, you all probably don't remember me, but I just wanted to check in. See my old friends, if they are still here. It's been 2 years, time flies doesn't it? Haha

Welcome back dude I don't remember you but welcome

(Jan. 06, 2023  1:06 AM)Bey100 Wrote:

(Jan. 07, 2023  12:24 AM)Mr.Sushiroll Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2023  10:18 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: It is not. To quote from the match types guides:

AH OK! i painted a grip and a launcher and wondered if i can still use it at tournaments, thank you!
A bit late but if it's even slightly effecting the weight (like a feelable difference in weight) it's also illegal.
(Apr. 25, 2023  8:09 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2023  4:43 PM)beykid44 Wrote: Hello everyone, you all probably don't remember me, but I just wanted to check in. See my old friends, if they are still here. It's been 2 years, time flies doesn't it? Haha

Welcome back dude I don't remember you but welcome

(Jan. 06, 2023  1:06 AM)Bey100 Wrote: I don’t feel like it should be since your the one that owns the bey but who knows.

(Jan. 07, 2023  12:24 AM)Mr.Sushiroll Wrote: AH OK! i painted a grip and a launcher and wondered if i can still use it at tournaments, thank you!
A bit late but if it's even slightly effecting the weight (like a feelable difference in weight) it's also illegal.

Dude, please, please only comment on stuff if you actually know things about the subject. Launcher and accessory weight does not matter, nor does it determine if it’s legal or not. I would know because it’s in the rulebooks.
(Apr. 26, 2023  1:39 AM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2023  8:09 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: Welcome back dude I don't remember you but welcome

Dude, please, please only comment on stuff if you actually know things about the subject. Launcher and accessory weight does not matter, nor does it determine if it’s legal or not. I would know because it’s in the rulebooks.

I meant for bey parts
(Apr. 25, 2023  4:10 PM)Allen Schaffer Wrote: Allow more space for gifts as pfp's

couldn't agree more
(Apr. 26, 2023  7:26 AM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2023  1:39 AM)RalfBalf Wrote: Dude, please, please only comment on stuff if you actually know things about the subject. Launcher and accessory weight does not matter, nor does it determine if it’s legal or not. I would know because it’s in the rulebooks.

I meant for bey parts

I already told them that they couldn't customize bey parts. The discussion ended 3 months ago anyway so I don't get why you decided to reply anyways.
The organizer quiz is hard to me. Crazy how I can ace geometry 2 tests but not a WBO one Uncertain
(Apr. 27, 2023  3:09 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: The organizer quiz is hard to me. Crazy how I can ace geometry 2 tests but not a WBO one Uncertain

its open notes
(Apr. 27, 2023  3:59 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2023  3:09 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: The organizer quiz is hard to me. Crazy how I can ace geometry 2 tests but not a WBO one Uncertain

its open notes

Ye I know
Im anxious waiting for my organizer interview response. I think I did alright, but I would be very sad to not pass if it came down to it. I interviewed 11 days ago, and I keep checking every day, even though I know it could be a bit of a longer process. The suspense is killing me lol.
I finished the organizers quiz but I havent done the discord interview thing yet. I hope that doesn't hender my organizer thing because I passed it
(Oct. 02, 2023  3:46 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I finished the organizers quiz but I havent done the discord interview thing yet. I hope that doesn't hender my organizer thing because I passed it

If you pass the quiz then you have to do the interview(on discord). After that it'll be around 2 months before you actually become an org(because people become organizers in bulk).