WBO Random Thoughts

(Sep. 02, 2014  9:46 PM)Wizard Wrote: It seems as if the globalization of the site has gone down in recent years. Is it just me, or are most of the users now from the US and Canada? We used to have a ton of Australians and Britt's, but I guess those days are gone (At least until the next revival)

Um I really don't agree with the UK part. We haven't really had a lot of any regularly posting UK members to my mind. I can only name up to 10 from the past few years who actually posted regularly. Others just went to tourneys.
(Sep. 02, 2014  9:51 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Indeed. Besides the timezone and the inevitable decrease in activity at our night, I think all the advertisement we do targets anybody who speaks English though, so it really does seem like a matter of people not organising events to nourrish the interest before it completely flattens.

Our French, Indonesian and Italian sections are still decently active, at least. Do we still have any active Japanese members?
Barely, so no. OkinawamTS is probably the most active of them.
(Sep. 02, 2014  9:59 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2014  9:46 PM)Wizard Wrote: It seems as if the globalization of the site has gone down in recent years. Is it just me, or are most of the users now from the US and Canada? We used to have a ton of Australians and Britt's, but I guess those days are gone (At least until the next revival)

Um I really don't agree with the UK part. We haven't really had a lot of any regularly posting UK members to my mind. I can only name up to 10 from the past few years who actually posted regularly. Others just went to tourneys.

We also lost one recently, Ryuzaki, I think he is British but anyways it's ashame he left.
(Sep. 02, 2014  10:40 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:

We also lost one recently, Ryuzaki, I think he is British but anyways it's ashame he left.

Hmm yeah, not to mention Britain probably has the number of high posters to scale to population (obviously other factors but whatever) whereas Canada I'm guessing has teh most relative to its population
(Sep. 02, 2014  10:40 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:

Yeah I know,it sucks he left..........I could have asked him where he is now Unhappy
I didn't know whether to post this in the Questions about the WBO topic or here, but I'll ask here: Why does Bey Brad have no username changes when his username was originally Tamer Brad?
(Sep. 06, 2014  8:37 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I didn't know whether to post this in the Questions about the WBO topic or here, but I'll ask here: Why does Bey Brad have no username changes when his username was originally Tamer Brad?

Ryûzaki already asked this question before........But I think he deleted his usernames :\
LOL, just realized that I sent a PM to Blader DJ a while ago when I sent a message out to the committee. XD
This was most likely noticed by others quite along time ago, although I was just recently looking back at the Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization message I was given the day I joined, coming across this:

Kai-V in the Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization message Wrote:

Hazel, Blitz, Diamond and OkiBlaze should be taken off, also being changed to this:

Kai-V in the Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization message Wrote:

Although yes, I joined over a year ago, so some of you may think I'm wrong on this, however, I just checked my friend, PlasmaZeus' account, who joined back in June of this year having the same type of message. That in mind, the present list is awfully outdated, meaning it should be changed, of course.

TʜᴇBʟᴀᴄᴋDʀᴀɢᴏɴ Wrote:LOL, just realized that I sent a PM to Blader DJ a while ago when I sent a message out to the committee.

Knowing you, it was probably a couple of long, convincing 'TʜᴇBʟᴀᴄᴋDʀᴀɢᴏɴ' paragraphs on why F230 should receive a ban. I wonder how Kei with caps lock on he would reply, though. [ɪɴsᴇʀᴛ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴄᴀᴘᴀᴛʟɪᴢᴇᴅ ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀs ʜᴇʀᴇ]
I believe this was addressed and changed already.
I actually did already edit the message since June, apparently.
(Sep. 08, 2014  9:23 PM)Midnight` Wrote: Knowing you, it was probably a couple of long, convincing 'TʜᴇBʟᴀᴄᴋDʀᴀɢᴏɴ' paragraphs on why F230 should receive a ban.

Yup. Joyful_3
(Sep. 09, 2014  2:15 AM)TʜᴇBʟᴀᴄᴋDʀᴀɢᴏɴ Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2014  9:23 PM)Midnight` Wrote: Knowing you, it was probably a couple of long, convincing 'TʜᴇBʟᴀᴄᴋDʀᴀɢᴏɴ' paragraphs on why F230 should receive a ban.

Yup. Joyful_3

Lol was it a long PM?
So many people join and never post.
True. I seriously think this site has a disease of one timers. At least they're adding on to the 10,000 member list..
All of my club members that registered have only logged in once or twice. I try to encourage their explorations, but no posts from any of them.
Um, I don't know if I'm just slow (since I've been away for a few days), but I like how the spoiler button is back! It's going to make life so much easier, since I was never the best with them. Say, when did this re-addition occur?
(Sep. 11, 2014  9:57 AM)ƒ¡$h Wrote: Um, I don't know if I'm just slow (since I've been away for a few days), but I like how the spoiler button is back! It's going to make life so much easier, since I was never the best with them. Say, when did this re-addition occur?

Hell, you're right.
[/code]
(Sep. 12, 2014  12:27 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2014  9:57 AM)ƒ¡$h Wrote: Um, I don't know if I'm just slow (since I've been away for a few days), but I like how the spoiler button is back! It's going to make life so much easier, since I was never the best with them. Say, when did this re-addition occur?

Hell, you're right.

Spoiler were working without the button anyway. It's easy.
Code:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
So i revisited an old thread (Standard Competitive Combos List) and I found out that Ultra had been unbanned. What-the-heck?
Well, he apoligized and I guess the committe figured he was a useful aspect to the forum and let him back. Can't say it was a bad idea, IMO.
I don't personally think letting Ultra back in was a bad idea (very knowledgably about Plastics and helping with the UK's activity), but at the same time- it could raise the question for other banned members of "Why did so and so come back and I'm still banned, it's unfair, etc.".

I mean no offense to Ultra with this post, like I mentioned.

I'm not commenting or saying this based on Echizen's post either, haha. Tongue_out
(Sep. 12, 2014  12:35 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: [/code]
(Sep. 12, 2014  12:27 AM)Neo Wrote:

Hell, you're right.

Spoiler were working without the button anyway. It's easy.
Code:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Takes time to type on mobile.

(Sep. 13, 2014  12:32 AM)Leone19 Wrote: I don't personally think letting Ultra back in was a bad idea (very knowledgably about Plastics and helping with the UK's activity), but at the same time- it could raise the question for other banned members of "Why did so and so come back and I'm still banned, it's unfair, etc.".

I mean no offense to Ultra with this post, like I mentioned.

I'm not commenting or saying this based on Echizen's post either, haha. Tongue_out

What did he even do?