WBO Post Bug 2011

Okay, this wasn't mentioned before.

So you know how apparently you can 'Preview Post' if the Post Bug comes up, so you can read?

Well apparently so, I tried just that and it said someone who posted last: .....

And their post was not in the preview, nor the topic itself. Is there anyway around this, surely, I was smart enough to go to that person's profile and directly hinge their post under 'Posts' in their profile, but I could not get the 'gist' of it because the "View all Posts'' in your profile do nit show full, and longer posts.

How long would it take, because apparently it is still not there yet...?
(Sep. 04, 2011  5:27 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2011  4:59 AM)Sparta Wrote: Both times that it happened it was in that forum, but I'm not sure what you mean by a stickied topic I should've read. Was there something about this that I missed?That would deserve a facepalm.

Read this post.

You guys should update the OP. Serious
Wow. The post bug has occurred 5 times in a row in Ask a Q Get an A. The last post is 5 posts before mine, and I can't see any after.

EDIT: We're not even at 260 pages yet in that thread, unlike the first one. :\
There is really not much we can do. Even our programmer, who regularly contributes in MyBB's official updates has no idea what could be wrong with our topics' postcounts.

Just endure it and use the tricks that were already mentioned.
So does this not happen in other forums that use My BB?
I guess not. The GFXF seems fine. Maybe because our community is growing?
Oh, and have you guys contacted MYBB? maybe they can help
(Sep. 15, 2011  12:16 PM)DeX Wrote: I guess not. The GFXF seems fine. Maybe because our community is growing?
Oh, and have you guys contacted MYBB? maybe they can help

Kai-V Wrote:Even our programmer, who regularly contributes in MyBB's official updates, has no idea what could be wrong with our topics' postcounts.

Ultrablader Wrote:So does this not happen in other forums that use My BB?

Surprisingly, we encounter a lot of technical issues due to some plugins being poorly coded because we are apparently the only big site using them to that extent. The Face system had a problem where it would stop recognising members at a certain magical number, and apparently that was the first time any board noticed this issue even though that plugin is quite popular.
So do you know how to fix it because a whole page just dissappeared from the boy/girl friend thread (did this happen to anyone else)
Sorry for the necro but this was the only place i though eligible for the discussion I think I have run across some bugs. The other day I wasn't able to access the site for a minute or two, having seen a page of errors. I refreshed the page and it was successful. During that same day I went to use the BeyWiki and yet again the screen of errors appeared I believe to be pertaining to the current screens information. This went on for at least an hour and I tried on multiple devices so i know it wasn't my CPU.during that day it was as if the Wiki had been DE-motified or plain if you will no banner or colors. but now when I access it it seems to back to normal. Finally today I was on pretty much all day and no pm's even this morning still no pm's then I head over to the customizations forum and I receive a pm from 4:04AM. its well after 5AM why am I just seeing this now I thought. lol
For the Beywiki issue, you should really have read the latest posts in the Beywiki Project forum ...

For the rest, it just seems to be a problem of your browser not having refreshed the index properly, because personally I see new private messages very regularly, and people thank me for being so prompt in replying to them ...
I figured that this is the right place to post this; over the past 2 days I've experienced 2 different (Gonna say that they were/are faults, cause it could just be my laptop), but when I tried to post something in my new team thread (Both on the internet explorer & safari, didn't even bother trying google chrome -__-) a message came up that said; "Reply over limit of 85 (Current: 89)". at first I thought, 'ok, that's weird', so I took away some characters, but the same thing came up again. I've given up trying for the moment.
Another is that now I can't post via my laptop on google chrome. Of i manage to it just always comes up as just the word "Unidentified" in the post, deleting the whole of what I wanted to post ...
The first issue is most likely due to the number of characters in the topic title with the "Re:", not in the message itself.

As for the second, it usually happens when you use BBCode via the icons above the postfield. If you write the code yourself, it should work. Also, it says "undefined", not "unidentified".
Thanks.
Yeah, my bad.
As for the code, that's what Kaizer Vearn said, but I didn't use code any of the times this happened ...
Are you certain ? Do you also have the very latest version for your browsers ?
Yes. I downloaded google chrome quite recently, so that shouldn't be a problem.
And after Kaizer Vearn mentioned the code thing, I made sure, but it happened no matter what on any thread that I tried (about 5 different threads, then I got tired of wasting time and swapped to internet explorer, which worked fine).
I know that this thread is old but it is the only thread where I have to write this; I have discovered a new "bug":
When you add a person to buddy list there is no "remove_buddy.gif". Probably the file was removed form ftp server or you have to rename it.
To see the bug: 1 & 2, or visit the profile page of your buddy to have the proof!
I have fixed it. It seems like we did not even have the file at all anywhere.
Found another bug; try to go in one day of the calendar like this and this is what you have: img

I also had time ago a problem with the post count, it is enourmous decreased, but I think that the committee has already talked about this.
Post counts went down, sometimes dramatically, when we made posts from the Introductory Forum stop applying to your total number of posts.
(Mar. 07, 2013  4:52 PM)C a o S³ Wrote: Found another bug; try to go in one day of the calendar like this and this is what you have: img

Ah, this is bothersome. I had contacted our programmer a few weeks ago about the bug on the Calendar and he seemed to have fixed it ...
I don't know if this is a bug or not, but at the bottom left of the main index page, whenever you click on the affiliates "BeyUK" or "Beyblade Spirit" BeyUK just redirects to the home page, and for Beyblade Spirit, it just redirects to cybertigeranime.com but it never works. If you're using google chrome, it just ends up saying "Oops! Google Chrome could not find www.cybertigeranime.com, Try reloading: www.­cybertigeranime.­com/­bbspirit/­index2.­php "
Yes, those two sites are inactive for now.
Ah ok Kai-V, I saw some other little template problem but they are not so important (:
You have to call me "the bug finder" xD
Sorry for the double post, I know that I am annoying xD found another bug, this time on the beywiki, here: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ticker.jpg
(Mar. 09, 2013  10:10 AM)C a o S³ Wrote: Sorry for the double post, I know that I am annoying xD found another bug, this time on the beywiki, here: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ticker.jpg

That error should be gone now.