WBO Organized Play Rule Updates Nov 2018: Ωuter Unbanned Dec 8 + More

(Nov. 30, 2018  10:12 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Thanks again man
Yup, np.
(Nov. 29, 2018  6:33 AM)Kei Wrote: One more update we forgot to add ...

(Nov. 27, 2018  6:32 AM)Kei Wrote:
[Image: cho-z-spriggan-layer-beyblade-burst.png]

Cho-Z Spriggan Layer Spin Direction Switching Restrictions
As an exception to the rule regarding mode changing for parts which require disassembly (see Gameplay Appendix in the Burst Format rulebook), Cho-Z Spriggan's mode (spin direction) cannot be changed between rounds within the same match.

This has now been added to the opening post and rulebooks.
Uhh...So much for a Wbba meta combo in Wbo form lol.
Hahaha, KJ pointes this out to me. It’s the right thing to do.
(Dec. 03, 2018  1:58 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Is Spriggan Requiem still banned now?
Nopes, only Spryzen requim and Garuda g3 I'd banned
well outer is unbanned but is it really still the best stamina disc compared to 7,0,10 with proof
(Dec. 03, 2018  1:58 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Is Spriggan Requiem still banned now?

Nope, as Adarsh Abhinav said. It was unbanned in August.

Be sure to check our rulebook for the latest ban list at any given time.

(Dec. 03, 2018  5:24 AM)ClexBlades Wrote: well outer is unbanned but is it really still the best stamina disc compared to 7,0,10 with proof

It's definitely still up there.
Quick question: what about the burst stopper parts on cho-z spriggan and cho-z valkyrie? Wouldn't those be a little overpowered? I don't have either one, but its just a slight concern i have.
No, they aren't a major concern. Both of them have pretty large points of recoils, meaning that even with the burst stopper they have increased chance of self-KO, even in a meta which is dominated by stamina types regardless, which may not make them obsolete, it certainly slightly lowers their potential value. Also, they are a bit lighter than the most meta layers, making them a tad easier to knock around. And finally, they require a fair amount of power to activate their ability, making them harder to control.
(Dec. 07, 2018  4:27 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: No, they aren't a major concern. Both of them have pretty large points of recoils, meaning that even with the burst stopper they have increased chance of self-KO, even in a meta which is dominated by stamina types regardless, which may not make them obsolete, it certainly slightly lowers their potential value. Also, they are a bit lighter than the most meta layers, making them a tad easier to knock around. And finally, they require a fair amount of power to activate their ability, making them harder to control.

ahhh. i see. thanks man! do you think Hazard Kerbeus would have a chance against them? its honestly my absolute favorite bey, and i really want to use it in a tournament one day
(Dec. 07, 2018  5:38 AM)Donkat Three Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2018  4:27 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: No, they aren't a major concern. Both of them have pretty large points of recoils, meaning that even with the burst stopper they have increased chance of self-KO, even in a meta which is dominated by stamina types regardless, which may not make them obsolete, it certainly slightly lowers their potential value. Also, they are a bit lighter than the most meta layers, making them a tad easier to knock around. And finally, they require a fair amount of power to activate their ability, making them harder to control.

ahhh. i see. thanks man! do you think Hazard Kerbeus would have a chance against them? its honestly my absolute favorite bey, and i really want to use it in a tournament one day

probably not. Hazard kerbeus bursts too easily.