WBO Organized Play - Public Tournament Data Archive [We need your help!]

I register for new accounts all the time because my tournaments usually end up with us asking parents and such to participate in order to hit the amount needed which was 8 at the time of my last tourney.
We will work on it. Thanks for your feedback!
(Sep. 02, 2015  10:41 PM)Manicben Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2015  10:23 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2015  1:06 AM)Manicben Wrote: Yo, currently in bed, but once I get up in the morning, updating the London tournaments will be one of the first things I'll do. Processing our Burst event will take time, since we are still waiting on one of the participants to register an account...

Is it not normal procedure to register an account on someone's behalf if they don't have one already? Definitely this is an area where we need to improve. haha

We were going to do it on xHB_SAUCEx's phone, but it was going to take a while, so I told him and his friend, who was a member, to register once they got home. Now, I think I should just do it on the phone anyway and get it done rather than expect people to do things themselves. Perhaps add to the rulebook... Tongue_out
Don't want to go too off topic, but a host rule could be if they aren't registered, postpone the matches till they are registered using a smartphone or just deny them entry otherwise.

For now I'll use a dummy name and then update it once I get that username.

(Sep. 02, 2015  11:07 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: We are definitely not going to mandate on-site account creation since it could discourage walk-ins. But we need a clearer flow for what to do if someone doesn't have an account.

This is what the Event Guide says :
Quote:If you do not have internet access at your location, you can have the user fill out a form with their e-mail address, desired username, and desired password, and an account can be created for them after the event. They will then be e-mailed the details of their account.

Their desired username and their email address should definitely have been written down at the tournament.
Oh dang, that's a huge fault on my part. Indeed I had forgotten about that. Unhappy Never again...

Obviously we would have to compromise on the desired username, in case it has been taken already. I suppose they can just change the username once they're online.

I would assume that once they receive the email with the login details, they should be prompted to change their password for security reasons?
(Sep. 03, 2015  10:37 AM)Manicben Wrote: Oh dang, that's a huge fault on my part. Indeed I had forgotten about that. Unhappy Never again...

Obviously we would have to compromise on the desired username, in case it has been taken already. I suppose they can just change the username once they're online.

I would assume that once they receive the email with the login details, they should be prompted to change their password for security reasons?
That's what they usually do. At my first tournament we were in a place without Intenet access so I just asked the father of the boy who wanted to play in tourney to write his account details on a paper. I made him the account and emailed him the details saying that I recommend he log on and change the password.

Definitely email the person after you register him so they have their account details. However, the people usually never logon to the WBO after I register them lol.
That is the sad truth, yes, hah ... Most of those who do not already have an account do not login at all. However, obviously we need the account for the processing of the tournament, and at least you got their email address so you can notify them directly about future events.
(Aug. 31, 2015  1:49 AM)Kei Wrote: I also talked to Mitsu, JesseObre, LMAO, and 1234beyblade today and hopefully they should be able to take care of the Toronto ones soon too ...

Recently re-did the LIMITED BEYBASH and The Leaves Have Fallen and Frost Approaches spreadsheets. I'll get to Midnight's Birthday Bash and Gotta Revive the Sway after I get off school tomorrow. Smile

@[Kei]
Awesome! Can you post the View Only links here and in the tournament threads for each event? Thank you. Smile
I have finaly found my results for Clash of Featherweight MTL tournament. I'll work on the spread sheet this week. I will post it as soon as possible.

Edit:

Finished to enter Clash of Featherweight in spread sheet. may be it missing some info on special Face distributed. but i have the main face (gold, silver, bronze)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing
Sorry to revive this, but is anyone keeping track of the burst winning combos thus far? I recently updated my ZRG spreadsheet, just added 4 that i was missing. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...edit#gid=0

If no one is doing the BST spreadsheet, can I do it?
@[1234beyblade], I was thinking about trying to get this back up to date recently, but just haven't had the time. Thanks so much for updating the Zero-G combos! I'll take a look later.

If you'd like to update the Burst combo sheet, that would be great! Nobody else is doing it.
(May. 06, 2016  6:31 PM)Kei Wrote: If you'd like to update the Burst combo sheet, that would be great! Nobody else is doing it.

Is there one that has already been made or should I just start a new one?

Either way I already did it, I think I got every tournament... not sure though, if you spot one I didn't put on there just tell me and I will add it! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...edit#gid=0
(May. 06, 2016  8:18 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Either way I already did it, I think I got every tournament... not sure though, if you spot one I didn't put on there just tell me and I will add it! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...edit#gid=0

Hey @[1234beyblade], this looks great! The main archive has been updated with this data:

WBO Organized Play - Public Tournament Data Archive
View & Download it Here
To download: File -> Download As -> Microsoft Excel (.xlsx)