WBO Facebook! + Rulebooks Changes

It *should be* being discussed.
Ah well it's something, I can't see why it won't be considering that griffolyon and salamolyon were banned for the same reasons as the other hidden spirit beyblades.
Well, Griffolyon and Salamalyon do come with a proper weight disk and 4-layer style blade base, but yeah, Zio and Avairon do as well (not sure on the structure of the base yet, but it has a normal WD sooo), so...

Anyway, committee members are aware of it and yeah.
Yes, of course, I'm just saying that there's no real reason for Zio/Avairon's AR to be illegal, haha. To be honest, I actually think the bases that are compatible with normal Weight Disks should be legal too, but I know griffolyon base is probably the worst part in the entire plastics line, and Salamalyon's doesn't exactly look impressive either, so it's not really a concern... That said, I wouldn't mind the rule reading something like
Illegal:
"> The Base and "Weight Ring" used by Bakuten Dragon Hayate and the various recolours thereof"

Though I don't really know the proper name of the metal weight ring they have, haha.
Trygle's base and SG is worse Tongue_out
Perosnally, I'm thinking what's the point of disscussing and taking the time to consider unabanning something if
A) Nobody is going to use it
B) It's not useful anyway.
Yeah, I didn't notice that Kai-V had stated in her outline of the updates before she edited that actual rulebook that only Griffolyon and Salamalyon would be legalized, or else I would have said something. All of them should be legal. I'm not sure why she only specified that those two were legal.
(Feb. 12, 2012  9:53 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Trygle's base and SG is worse Tongue_out
Perosnally, I'm thinking what's the point of disscussing and taking the time to consider unabanning something if
A) Nobody is going to use it
B) It's not useful anyway.

No, it really isn't. You can win with trygle's base.

But yeah, that's why I haven't really bothered asking for unbanning these terrible bases.

Kei: So, should we take that as an interim ruling?
I wrote that because I remember that I was told that :

- Griffolyon and Salamander were the only ones that mattered anyway;
- And/or there was something that made them really more similar to regular Attack Rings.

And as for why only the Attack Rings were made legal, you could basically take the same two reasons ...

I have seriously never been told anything about "Zio" or "Avairon".
(Feb. 13, 2012  3:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I have seriously never been told anything about "Zio" or "Avairon".

I hadn't heard of few either, but I was sure that we originally spoke about legalizing all Hidden Spirits ARs. I don't remember specifying any of them (besides maybe Cross Griffon because that was the AR th!nk was hoping to use, but that was only to point out why it was relevant at the time). But it doesn't really matter now, we can fix it.
They're very rare and few own them so it's not really urgent. We also don't know much about them. They were some of the last releases of the plastic generation.
Zinrai and Co are probably relevant as I may use one whenever I have the money to host a tournament (just gotta get the hang of the ridiculous power output), but I think we can take this as a ruling as to their legality?

We'll know more about Zio/Avairon soon enough, or at least, know what their base looks like, haha. I would buy one in a heartbeat (perhaps even both) if they ever sold at the price on the price list, but somehow, I don't think that is realistic.
boo. im never on facebook. will a google plus page be made.? Grin
(Feb. 17, 2012  2:03 AM)Beyiors: Snow Wrote: boo. im never on facebook. will a google plus page be made.? Grin
Post removed.
(Feb. 17, 2012  10:57 AM)NaLu Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2012  2:03 AM)Beyiors: Snow Wrote: boo. im never on facebook. will a google plus page be made.? Grin
Then why did you bother posting if you never go on facebook. And plus it's easy just login.

??

i don't have a facebook anymore is what i'm saying. i was just wondering if a google plus page would be made. since i'm on there instead. i know its wishful thinking. but i was just suggesting. >.>
(Feb. 17, 2012  10:57 AM)NaLu Wrote:
Then why did you bother posting if you never go on facebook. And plus it's easy just login.

I would suggest not taking that tone with people in such situations.
Just noticed the Fan count on the WBO facebook page is at 957, just 43 away from 1000!
I believe that's a nice lil accomplishment!