WBO Facebook! + Rulebooks Changes

OMG wow very nice!!
Thanks for the news Kai-V. Grin
A new, proper presence on Facebook is a great shout. Looks good and hope it works out well.
(Feb. 07, 2012  10:50 PM)♥ Wrote: A new, proper presence on Facebook is a great shout. Looks good and hope it works out well.

Its working good so far. Im just surprised we dont have more likes.
Nice updates and Facebook page! I'm the 93rd to like. Smile
(Feb. 08, 2012  1:17 AM)JBladerMS Wrote: Nice updates and Facebook page! I'm the 93rd to like. Smile

Glad you like it. We will be doing constant updates as new information and news is released.
Are you going to create a Twitter account? You can link Twitter accounts to Facebook Pages so that a post on Facebook automatically updates the Twitter feed.
(Feb. 08, 2012  3:18 AM)Pharaohmone Wrote: Are you going to create a Twitter account? You can link Twitter accounts to Facebook Pages so that a post on Facebook automatically updates the Twitter feed.

But Twitter has a character limit, so would it not logically be the contrary ? Twitter can be put onto Facebook ?
(Feb. 08, 2012  3:20 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2012  3:18 AM)Pharaohmone Wrote: Are you going to create a Twitter account? You can link Twitter accounts to Facebook Pages so that a post on Facebook automatically updates the Twitter feed.

But Twitter has a character limit, so would it not logically be the contrary ? Twitter can be put onto Facebook ?

Yes you can link the accounts. Its very simple to do. And with Twitter we could try and get things trending. Meaning more people would see it.

(Feb. 08, 2012  3:22 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

Yes you can link the accounts. Its very simple to do. And with Twitter we could try and get things trending. Meaning more people would see it.

Twitter truncates your Facebook posts if they are too long, then provides a link to the Facebook page so you can see whatever you are missing.

Example:
Facebook: Here is a full and complete sentence about Beyblades! Be sure to check out our website at this date and time for exclusive information! #Trendtopic #Trendtopic
Twitter: Here is a full and complete sentence about Beyblades! Be sure ... fb.me/Linkofsomekind. #Trendtopic #Trendtopic
(Feb. 08, 2012  3:27 AM)Pharaohmone Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2012  3:20 AM)Kai-V Wrote: But Twitter has a character limit, so would it not logically be the contrary ? Twitter can be put onto Facebook ?

Twitter truncates your Facebook posts if they are too long, then provides a link to the Facebook page so you can see whatever you are missing.

Example:
Facebook: Here is a full and complete sentence about Beyblades! Be sure to check out our website at this date and time for exclusive information! #Trendtopic #Trendtopic
Twitter: Here is a full and complete sentence about Beyblades! Be sure ... fb.me/Linkofsomekind. #Trendtopic #Trendtopic

We are currently looking into Twitter. I personally think that it will be a very good idea to have a Twitter also.
(Feb. 07, 2012  2:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: What’s in it if you’re already a Member here? Not that much since we still want to keep the discussions on here, but we’ll do our best to synchronise our announcements here with the announcements done on our Facebook Page.
that's good ..... for at least who do-not visit Facebook...

108th to like
Hope this page really works out!
And of course, th!nk is a happy man! Grin
His 10 minute video paid off! Tongue_out

Those rule changes are quite cool, and I am happy to hear those!

As for the Facebook page, congrats guys!
It won't affect me much, considering the fact that I do not have a Facebook account (and do not even wish to make one). Tongue_out
But its nice to see yet another initiative to get more members to this Forum.
(Feb. 07, 2012  2:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Two modifications that are only for the Universal Rules :
  • the Salamalyon and Gryffolyon Attack Rings are now legal;
  • putting Uriel 2’s rubber tip inside Wolborg 2’s Right Spin Gear (Bearing Version 2) is now legal.

It's about time! Joyful_2

We can also get our very own hashtag! #LetItRip.
EDIT: I just noticed it can mean 2 things: 1, about beyblade, and 2, to make a twitter account!
Finally a WBO facebook.Thanks Kai-v .
We don't even do to many plastic tournaments but we should (a lot more in Toronto) :-)
What is this about admins I hear? What will happen with those? Is there application I can make because i am on quite frequently and I wish to do a bigger part .
Hm, for the moment Dark_Mousy is doing a very good job, and if there are things to moderate, I get notifications whenever someone posts a message, so currently we do not need anybody else. I almost wish that it was so active that we would need more people, but that is not the case ...
(Feb. 09, 2012  3:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, for the moment Dark_Mousy is doing a very good job, and if there are things to moderate, I get notifications whenever someone posts a message, so currently we do not need anybody else. I almost wish that it was so active that we would need more people, but that is not the case ...

It takes time Kai V. Patience is a virtue. One that i dont usually posses. But once we get more people then it will pick up. Trust me on my page i have to have several people help me.
Wow, this is great news! Also, is there nay reason that zinrai and hayte's AR's aren't legal aswell now, since they are illegal and hidden sprit beys, like griffolyon and salamolyon were ?
(Feb. 12, 2012  8:25 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Wow, this is great news! Also, is there nay reason that zinrai and hayte's AR's aren't legal aswell now, since they are illegal and hidden sprit beys, like griffolyon and salamolyon were ?

Bakuten Dragon Zinrai/Hayate/Raiden/Shin-Hayate's AR, you mean. They're all the same, great OHKO AR's though. As in, actually able to OHKO stuff really well unlike cybernetic dragon/whale crusher.

There's also Bakuten Dragon Zio/Avairon (A-115 and A-116), which are recolours of each other, and have normal weight disks and blade bases (of which there is little information on, but someone is working on pictures when they have time, don't worry), like Griffolyon and Salamalyon, as well as the recolours of those two, Etanzel and Donitrus respectively.

I've mentioned it to a couple of committee members, anyway, there's a couple of other minor things (mainly the names of Wolborg 2's SG (Bearing Version 2), and Uriel 2's SG Grip Change Base), but yeah, there's that difficulty with editing it, and such.