[WBO FUNDRAISER] face booster αlpha — Limited Time Donation Present

Will there be more faces added? like a deathscyther etc
If there is, you'll see another donation incoming Grin
Well, I'd imagine that another set, possibly named facebooster beta will include the newer releases. Deathscyther, Wyvern, Odin and others. Just will have to wait a while for those Tongue_out

Oh this is complete speculation btw. I don't actually know this time round. Grin
(Sep. 14, 2015  1:22 AM)Classik Wrote: Will there be more faces added? like a deathscyther etc

Check back in 2016 Smile We won't add anything to face booster alpha (which is sold until then), but seems impossible to imagine we don't do more Burst faces.
Made a $20 dollar donation today. Smile
Nice! You got Umaterios! I bet you can trade for everything other than Black Valkyrie.
Donated. More may come later depending on a couple of things.
All I can see is a new donation from Zoroaste and twelve dollars from another person apparently for "the rest of prizes". I will keep looking for new notifications though, perhaps it has just not gotten in yet.
(Sep. 18, 2015  8:11 PM)Time Wrote: Donated. More may come later depending on a couple of things.

We got it. Thank you so much!
(Sep. 18, 2015  8:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote: All I can see is a new donation from Zoroaste and twelve dollars from another person apparently for "the rest of prizes". I will keep looking for new notifications though, perhaps it has just not gotten in yet.
Oh yeah I haven't got those faces yet (3), could someone hook it up when you get a minute? No rush I just think Kai-V forgot to give them to me Crying and I forgot until now. Lol. Come ooooooonnnnn Amaterios!!
(Sep. 19, 2015  8:52 PM)Zoroaste Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2015  8:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote: All I can see is a new donation from Zoroaste and twelve dollars from another person apparently for "the rest of prizes". I will keep looking for new notifications though, perhaps it has just not gotten in yet.
Oh yeah I haven't got those faces yet (3), could someone hook it up when you get a minute? No rush I just think Kai-V forgot to give them to me Crying and I forgot until now. Lol. Come ooooooonnnnn Amaterios!!

Ah man, we have better chances here than with the Rare Bey Get Battle game, I am convinced, but no Amaterios Face so far unfortunately hah. Thank you very much for your donation again though !
Thanks, no prob, O well, I will try again next week.
Super excited about my new faces and this fundraiser.

I've got the most burst faces and Amaterios faces so far.... who wants to challenge me? Wink
Are the black/white boosters still available if I want them? Like if I donated $50 could I get the $40 donation bonus plus a black or white booster? Sorry, I'm on my phone so its hard to dig through this thread.
(Sep. 26, 2015  9:23 PM)Wizard Wrote: Are the black/white boosters still available if I want them? Like if I donated $50 could I get the $40 donation bonus plus a black or white booster? Sorry, I'm on my phone so its hard to dig through this thread.

Nice to see you around again Wizard!

Yes, you would be able to get the alpha set as well as your choice between Face Booster White, White II, or Black II.
(Sep. 26, 2015  10:18 PM)LMAO Wrote: Nice to see you around again Wizard!

Yes, you would be able to get the alpha set as well as your choice between Face Booster White, White II, or Black II.

Thanks Smile I've been busy with school but I've been doing my best to lurk the whole time. I'm trying to be around more though.

But not Black?
(Sep. 27, 2015  3:31 AM)Wizard Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2015  10:18 PM)LMAO Wrote: Nice to see you around again Wizard!

Thanks Smile I've been busy with school but I've been doing my best to lurk the whole time. I'm trying to be around more though.

But not Black?

Black has been retired for quite some time now Smile
(Sep. 27, 2015  3:39 AM)LMAO Wrote: Black has been retired for quite some time now Smile

Ah, OK. I wasn't sure if it was or if you had forgotten to type it.
I have make a donnation of 40 dollars it is on behalf of OkinawamTS for the legendary alpha set
Hi guys, I've donated some amount. Please do check. I believe in this community and please accept my little contribution. More power to us!
Thank you so much!
I just donated $40 for the Complete set Smile
(Nov. 04, 2015  11:10 PM)Neo Wrote: I just donated $40 for the Complete set Smile

Thank you so much! I will award the Faces to you right now. Smile
(Nov. 05, 2015  2:52 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2015  11:10 PM)Neo Wrote: I just donated $40 for the Complete set Smile

Thank you so much! I will award the Faces to you right now. Smile

You're very welcome, Kei!
:Andrew:
After talking with @[Bey Brad] at a recent tournament in Toronto, I am extremely optimistic about the future of this website. If any one of these goals are achieved, it will be a massive success.

Surprised it took me this long to donate. Make it happen Wink!