[WBO FUNDRAISER] face booster αlpha — Limited Time Donation Present

face booster αlpha is no longer available. A big thank you to everyone who donated!

If you want to support the WBO, check out our t-shirts!

[Image: faceboosteralpha_ann.png]

Hey World Bladers!

We're super excited to introduce face booster αlpha, a beautiful Face Booster series designed by Kei and Kai-V in a style that brings the best of Burst to the WBO's Face Collection.

The WBO's continued existence can be owed to the fact that the Beyblade community is an exceptionally generous one. Donations from Bladers who love what we do have been fundamental to reaching milestones like the BeyPoint System, Blader Rewards, and BeyDays — not to mention day-to-day workings of hosting and managing the site.

The launch of Beyblade Burst does more than just give us the chance to grow the community again and continue running events; it gives us the chance to do more incredible stuff for all of you.

To create a better online community. To give everyone the resources to become a better player. To give you the best events — or to help you run the best events.

But at the moment when we most need to move quickly and excellently, we're ailed by extremely limited funds and an aging platform that is in dire need of some developer love-and-care.

So, straight-up: we need more money than we have to deliver all the great stuff we're working on. We'd like to ask you to help us if you can.

In return ...

As thanks for your donation, you'll receive the latest-and-obviously-greatest in the lineage of donation Faces, face booster αlpha. Beyblade Burst's style was much more difficult to adapt to the Face Collection than any Beyblade series before, but Kai-V did an excellent job with the line-art, and Kei masterfully compressed the complex designs down to a beautiful (and high-DPI!) series of wearable art ... for your profile.

[Image: 6JNfoHw.png]
face booster αlpha
available until january 1, 2016

▪ $5 donation : 1 booster
▪ $10 donation : 3 boosters

results are random

[Image: TE8gHbm.png][Image: NNxxnmN.png][Image: aWPAjkD.png][Image: ePjkSib.png]
valkyrie, spriggan, ragnaruk, kerbeus
(rare)

[Image: c7mKSOf.png]
αmaterios
(ultra rare)

[Image: TE8gHbm.png][Image: NNxxnmN.png][Image: aWPAjkD.png][Image: ePjkSib.png][Image: c7mKSOf.png]
legendary αlpha set
available until january 1, 2016

▪ $40 donation : complete set + exclusive face

For those of you who would like to make a legendary contribution, we'll thank you by giving you the complete face booster αlpha series, along with an exclusive face with the the only rarity we could think to describe you:

[Image: WIVB77v.png]
black knight valkyrie
(legendary)

How to Donate

face booster αlpha was available until January 1, 2016. It is no longer available.
Super cool idea guys! Great motivation for people to donate, especially people with sad looking face collections like mine. I would donate anyway, but I really appreciate this thank you for it, awesome
I donated $20 Great job on these burst faces, guys. Can't wait to see which ones I get Smile
[Image: JgkFT8l.png]

Happy to finally have these and be able to show them off! Such great work, Kei and Kai-V!
Just punched that donate button! Can't believe you guys got these out so quickly! Grin (Oh wait, I wasn't supposed to know about them? Hehehehe...)

Hehe, 40 dollars eh? Good use of my savings fo sho! May this better the WBO more!
Man, this is cool. Money is really tight for me right now, but if I can scrap anything together, I'll try my best to donate.
Man, it's a shame that the US dollar is so high. Unhappy
Man I need those faces but my wallet says no at the moment.

(Sep. 10, 2015  7:20 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Man, it's a shame that the US dollar is so high. Unhappy

As you can see, I felt the sting as well ... hopefully the Canadian dollar will be a bit stronger soon. Smile These will be available until 2016!
[Image: 7X9yo7l.png]

There's my donation. The WBO is well worth supporting, keep it up guys Smile
The whole Committee put their heart and litterally their money as well into this, despite the poor state of the Canadian dollar versus the American dollar ! Here is my receipt and The Boss's for our donations :

[Image: LpMTEcc.jpg]

[Image: WTeUDhO.jpg]

We really hope that you guys love this Face Booster too and thank you very much in advance for helping out !
Cool idea rn im broke so maybe in the next few months i can donate.
I'm on mobile right now but they are taking up entire rows for me. Is this correct?
(Sep. 10, 2015  7:22 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2015  7:20 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Man, it's a shame that the US dollar is so high. Unhappy

As you can see, I felt the sting as well ... hopefully the Canadian dollar will be a bit stronger soon. Smile These will be available until 2016!

Not good for Australians either! $56 aud from $40usd.
(Sep. 10, 2015  7:22 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Well, you're an optimist.
(Sep. 10, 2015  7:27 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: I'm on mobile right now but they are taking up entire rows for me. Is this correct?

Can you try refreshing? We had to apply some new styles and maybe your browser isn't loading them.
Had the impulse to pay that $10.

Donations are gonna make me broke.....
(Sep. 10, 2015  7:31 PM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: Had the impulse to pay that $10.

Donations are gonna make me broke.....

Thank you so much!
Wow, it's great to see this much money coming in so fast. Great idea on this fundraiser guys! Everyone donating, you're all awesome!
Thanks so much for the support so far, everyone! We thought these turned out really well, so I'm glad the response seems to be positive so far. Smile
Well uh, sorry to hear the exchange rate ain't so good for many. At least UK bladers should be fine, it's £26 for us. Grin
3 for $10 is, at least, considerably cheaper than our usual donation boosters Smile
My gawd! Now that you say that, that is ridiculous! 3 for 10 is amazing!
Good thing we don't have many japanese members, would be 4000 yen! Haha you all do know that it's the same value, regardless, right?
Well, my salary doesn't go up when the exchange rate is worse, so I can understand the frustration with it Tongue_out