WBO Community Comic (CANCELED)

Poll: Should I really start this up?

No Leave it dead!!
7.69%
Yes bring it back!!
92.31%
Total: 100% 13 vote(s)
Well in the recent news of Meta being banned, and my interest in wanting to do this ever since he started it I would like to start my own WBO comic. I doubt I'll have a constant release schedule, but I will try to get an episode in as frequently as I can.
I have a few ideas for the plot but without characters I can't really decide, so If you guys could PM me your
Hair style/color
Clothing
Beyblade combo (any system will be fine)
and preferred bey gear such as specific launchers, grips, ect.
Personality
And anything else you want your character to have.

Please send me this information in a PM, as it will be much easier to track on my part. Ill let you guys know when I have an estimated date for the first episode. If you were fimiliar with Meta's comic then you should know the deal.
If you have any questions feel free to ask in either a PM or comment

P.S. It is not guarantee that i will be starting this comic. It is something I do want to try and do but i have a lot coming up in the next few months.
PPS This will be completely original if it becomes a reality.
Okay let me send my request.
Could you maybe start where Meta left off? Thanks for restarting it anyway
My personality is a bit too "unique" to recreate properly, would yo mind pm'ing me on how would react to certain cituations and comments if I Sent in a character request?
(Jan. 13, 2016  2:18 AM)Jetsnake1 Wrote: Could you maybe start where Meta left off? Thanks for restarting it anyway
I dont think I will be doing that, sorry.

(Jan. 13, 2016  2:36 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: My personality is a bit too "unique" to recreate properly, would yo mind pm'ing me on how would react to certain cituations and comments if I Sent in a character request?

Im not quite sure what you mean by reacting to situations, but I am not recreating Meat's comic, Im sorry that was misleading, Ill go edit it. Thanks. Although if you could get back to me on what you mean I would appreciate it.
Like, while you are making the comic, whenever my character shows up, you pm me so I can create my own dialog.
I'll send in a request soon. Great to see someone taking the initiative of creating something like this immediately after the last one ended. Fans barely have to wait. Good luck!
(Jan. 13, 2016  4:30 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: I'll send in a request soon. Great to see someone taking the initiative of creating something like this immediately after the last one ended. Fans barely have to wait. Good luck!

Thanks. Really appreciate it!

(Jan. 13, 2016  4:19 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Like, while you are making the comic, whenever my character shows up, you pm me so I can create my own dialog.

Okay I can do that.
(Jan. 13, 2016  5:10 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2016  4:19 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Like, while you are making the comic, whenever my character shows up, you pm me so I can create my own dialog.

Okay I can do that.

Wait a second, he could make it so that, even if he loses, he still sounds like he won. So maybe earthwolf just make a personality up.
(Jan. 13, 2016  1:24 PM)Jetsnake1 Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2016  5:10 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote:

Okay I can do that.

Wait a second, he could make it so that, even if he loses, he still sounds like he won. So maybe earthwolf just make a personality up.

Yes that would be much more preferable.
(Jan. 13, 2016  2:18 AM)Jetsnake1 Wrote: Could you maybe start where Meta left off? Thanks for restarting it anyway

nah, i was losing taste in that one anyways.
(Jan. 15, 2016  2:17 AM)mudorios Wrote:

Me too
(Jan. 15, 2016  2:41 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2016  2:17 AM)mudorios Wrote:

Me too
Yeah I'd have to agree. Start fresh.
i have a question:
are humanoid animals allowed?
(Jan. 15, 2016  4:46 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: i have a question:
are humanoid animals allowed?
Umm, send me you're idea and see if its too weird, or difficult for me to draw.
if i dont get enough characters by the end of February ill have to cancel the comic
(Feb. 11, 2016  5:04 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: if i dont get enough characters by the end of February ill have to cancel the comic

Nooo, please do it! Grin Guys, pm him your info! XD