WBO Comic Strip - Idea Box!

So, to help the Comic live on, I'm going to take advice from you guys! Post any ideas that you have for the Comic and it might just get printed! However, three rules:

1. Please try and make sure that the idea is actually funny, don't just throw anything at me.

2. Please limit the amount of ideas that you give me at once. If you give me too many ideas that aren't good, you're begging, and I ignore beggers. Also, try not to have too many GOOD ideas, because you want to give other people a chance.

3. Be creative!

So, bring me the ideas!
how about doing some stuff about tournaments? so like the meetings that go on between the moderators and tournament and stuff, and making fun off beyblade adverts?
lol i like it

or about ryuuga who has lightning l-drago, but because it's left spinning and a 'forbidden bey' he's not allowed to fight ginga lol
(Aug. 25, 2011  8:37 PM)zflare3 Wrote: another 1!!
a riot goes in toys r us about tornado beys

That's pretty much already been done.

The messy crapped up forum we call "Your Creations!" That's a wealth of ideas right there.
lol yeah i agree there, or what about all these people speculating about how good this bey is which is called like awesomly awesome-sauce AAAAA (awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome) and it turns out to be a load of carp
if beyblades were really as strong as in the anime
What if tyson from the original beyblade planned to destroy gingas pegasis
not really that funny to be honest...
like what Nwolf said, but with angry small children! Grin
EDIT: post #6
I think it'd be cool if you kept the WBO members in it. I dunno why, but I'm not a fan of changes, hah.

Also, for a comic idea- It's Kyoya's birthday, so Ginga gives him a new Leone. Turns out it sucks carp, so he rages on him.
Why not somebody made a new, strong beyblade but at last he killed himself with a self KO?
Special edition sexy blader contest comic.
(Aug. 26, 2011  2:11 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Special edition sexy blader contest comic.
Best... idea... ever XD
Umm, something Rick Roll'd related... like, if you're willing, Gingka Rick Rolls Kyoya or something... just... RICK ROLL'D!
(Aug. 26, 2011  2:11 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Special edition sexy blader contest comic.

Well I it definitly would be special edition Pinching_eyes
The incident with the Hasbro stadiums were the kid had his head leaning over the stadium and the beyblade came up and knocked him out. Then his parents sued Hasbro and they have the safe ones. (You could also have in the last part Raigecko again ranting off at how ridiculous it is).
Did I send you one with th!nk and I going on about how Dragoon F's AR had 9 stars? I remember sending it to you a while back...
Somebody almost destroyed earth with Hasbro beys, and later on Hasbro was banned from making beys
Lol django pikazanu or blablabla read the thread...
Maybe pick users whose names have significance from something else, like Sparta, and parody the original with them. Such as, since Spartans fought in those silly-looking hats and underwear, draw our Sparta like that. (No offense meant to you, Sparta, you're a great guy!) Or, Nano really small. Or something like that.
^I agree with you very much Mister Odin...Or..Sparta/Temporal "running around" reading carpy stories and post harsh criticism (which I like) and the author is like, "I iz only twelv!" or something like that. Then...Kai-V pops out and.....does her usual things again.
Or, just use funny stuff from the anime. Like corny stuff.

One of your previous jokes when I mentioned this:
(Mar. 23, 2011  2:54 AM)Ink. Wrote: Ryuga: LDrago has the AWESOME power of spinning TO THE LEFT!
Gingka: Well, I have the AWESOME power of WALKING BACKWARDS!
Ryuga: GASP! Has he actually mastered it...?
Madoka: You guys are soooo n00bish.

What do you think, Ga'Hooleone?
hey, I have flash macromedia and at the moment your comics are all sketches without colour. I was wondering if I could work with you on the comics and colour them maybe add effects and stuff to them. So what do you say, can I work with you?
(Aug. 26, 2011  1:04 PM)Odin Wrote: Such as, since Spartans fought in those silly-looking hats and underwear, draw our Sparta like that. (No offense meant to you, Sparta, you're a great guy!)
One of these days when I get really bored, I'm going to put on that stuff and try to sell girl scout cookies.

Wonder who will call the cops first...
(Aug. 26, 2011  2:52 PM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: ^I agree with you very much Mister Odin...Or..Sparta/Temporal "running around" reading carpy stories and post harsh criticism (which I like) and the author is like, "I iz only twelv!" or something like that. Then...Kai-V pops out and.....does her usual things again.

Oh, Haruhi. I HATE people who do that. It's soo annoying >: (!
(Aug. 26, 2011  5:59 PM)Sparta Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2011  1:04 PM)Odin Wrote: Such as, since Spartans fought in those silly-looking hats and underwear, draw our Sparta like that. (No offense meant to you, Sparta, you're a great guy!)
One of these days when I get really bored, I'm going to put on that stuff and try to sell girl scout cookies.

Wonder who will call the cops first...

Or fill a used concrete bucket with ice cream and hand out free samples to playground kids...

But anyways, back on topic. Just make McFrown hate on everyone.

No offense, McFrown. Your posts are my everyday words.