WBO Comic Strip

Uhh.............. Chocked_2 *nose bleeds and falls on the ground* thank you Ink.........

Anyways, awesome dude, nice work! 8D
Thanks! Nice Naruto refrence.
Um, interesting...kind of an awkward comic
the one with th!nk was funny. actually that is one of the reasons i like Th!nk, he tells people to think (fail pun)

this one, not your funniest work, but i got the joke
Hah, I was wondering if this would happen eventually. In fact, was this sitting in the back of your head since the "Facebolts" incident, by any chance?
No, this was a recent idea. Dang it, I should have mentoned the facebolts.
Madoka and Hikaru must have stuffed their shirts just for this comic, since they're much flatter in the anime, haha.
Their parents made them get rid of the implants... Or, they're pads. Actually, Ink., a lot of anime use the nosebleed thing. Watch Nagasarete Airantou, and you'll know what I mean. (Or any Harem-based anime, really. Plus a few others. Rosario Vampire is a common one.)
You kinda messed up the frame placing. That, or I jsut read it wrong.

The "No, thank you" one is the last, correct?
@Inks comic with th!nk in it
HAH, I LOVED THAT! Oh God, that's hilarious. It sounds just like him! I AM A PSYCHOLOGY STUDENT
@Inks most recent comic
Cute that's all I'm saying.
Seriously though, that is exactly what I do when my friends are playing teh vidya. Mostly for trollin' though :p

Lol'd at the most recent one, too :p
Epic lulz. This has to be one of your best comics, Ink. I wonder what that 'investment' was.
Great comics Ink., loved #4. However, I'm still terrified of this thread, because I do not want to be made fun of.
Anyway, keep up the great work! :]
Honestly, I can't wait until he puts me in one and makes fun of me! (if he ever does Tongue_out) That'd be hilarious.
(Jun. 30, 2011  9:46 PM)Nano Wrote: You kinda messed up the frame placing. That, or I jsut read it wrong.

The "No, thank you" one is the last, correct?

Yeah, I was also kinda skeptical on the frame placement, but it was the only way that the comic would work.

Thank you Raigeko13, LeoneLDrago, th!nk, and Wraith.
(Jun. 30, 2011  10:55 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Honestly, I can't wait until he puts me in one and makes fun of me! (if he ever does Tongue_out) That'd be hilarious.

When you ask, he most likely won't put you in.

Hah, I was spotted a shiny new brain by Ink when he was MITH from the last thread. Mine 'kersploded after a few comics. Two, I believe it was. Just remembered that. THANKS FOR THE BRAIN! But yeah, don't ASK to be in a comic, especially if you weren't around in the beginning. (Not saying you weren't, just a rule of thumb.)
By the way, what happened to Roan's DISCIPLINE bat?
DOUBLE COMIC, ALL THE WAY!

WBO Comic #6: A Very Important Meeting

[Image: WBOComic6.jpg]
I prefer Kirby in my opinion.

So yeh, two comics in one day. Be excited!

Also, I want to tell you guys that once I hit ten comics, I have a suprise for ya!

Nano - Well, I don't sketch in pencil, so when I drew them like that, I screwed up and couldn't fix it. Sorry.

@Megablader9 - Roan's Discipline Bat has been sent back to the forges of Hepheastus to have mandatory maintanence. After this Roan should be able to impale three poor souls at once.
Mods play Brawl too... And dammit, Kai-V! QUIT PICKING SAMUS, PICK KIRBY! (Or Olimar. Let them win for once.)
LOL good god.
MK would be more appropriate since he's broken like carp. :V
oh god, th!nks face. Very cool, no doubt!
that made me lol, great job ink

(Jul. 01, 2011  12:07 AM)Dan Wrote: MK would be more appropriate since he's broken like carp. :V

meh, he can get the opponants damage up quick, but he deals so little knock back. IMO ike is better as he has a chance to KO with his first hit (man, if they gave ike the speed he has in fire emblem, he would be the best O_O)
Actually, Kai-V said that she liked Roy/Ike.

I, like Kei, prefer Lucario. But I just lol'ed furrilz. Nice job Ink!
Man, is Ike slow in Brawl. But the 10-20% DMG per Smash Attack is nice. Damn, my Wii isn't spitting out Guitar Hero, so I got it fixed. I can't pick it up until tomorrow, but I wanna play Brawl now!
@Ink. Whoa. Erm... I'm staying away from Roan now...

Kai-V uses Samus so she can confuse people in Zero-Suit mode by using her FACEBOLTS! That's the only explanation! (Or so I'm choosing to believe...)
For your previous comic, I just have one thing to say to you. Puberty.