WBO Comic Strip

haha these are awesome!! the first comic with the coffe shop was genius!!keep it up ink!
Ah, these comics are amazing! If only I had a big enough attention span so that I could practice drawing, lol.
that kinda sounds insulting, grrr... i could throw a basalt now.... but i don't own one :\
Nice one, but to be honest, I think you should avoid too many member references. It might end like the last thread.
Which last thread?

The whole point of the comic is referencing Members and WBO stuff... That's why it's a WBO Comic Strip.
BBS means the old comic strip thread, andyeah, u are right th!nk, it's the WBO not the random comic strip
MY favorite one is numba 2 its so funny hudson soft shouldve made beyblade games like that!!
Th!nk you obviously were not around at the first thread. Too many peole wanted to be in the comic and Ink was overloaded. It was just a warning.
Th!nk was around during the old thread, he just probably didn't see it...
I was aware of that, I've been here a while (only 15 days less than you). However, you said "end like the last thread", which ended because Ink. said so. Plus, your statement was still dumb, as the point of the comic is basically what you said to avoid.

Be careful throwing around "obviously". It looks bad when you're wrong...

Anyway, Imma stop this now, myself (respond by pm maybe, or whatever Uncertain ). Keep up the great work, Ink. Grin
Always, Ink., you get us to laugh. Are you scanning these?

th!nk, I'm not wrong. I never said it closed because if it, I don't want it to end like that...
So ya Ink., good luck!
Fine, I misinterpreted what you said, but your main point (not using wbo members) was wrong. That is a fair summation, no?

And yes, he scans them in, in their separate panels, and composites them together, I believe.
I go onto a program called Comic Life and make my comic boxes. Then I print them out and draw in the boxes. Sometimes I hand write the text, sometimes I type it in on the computer after I scan it. That's how a comic is made.

I'm gonna ask Deikailo if she's up for coloring my comics now.
I like it black and white. Looks like a normal comic Smile
Finally!

WBO Comic #4: Th!nk About Your Actions

[Image: WBOComic4.jpg]
OBJECTION!

Sorry for the small hiatus, just had some writers block for a little while. It's kinda sad that some people might not get this one, considering not everyone has played Ace Attorney. Including me. BUT I WATCHED THE WALTHROUGH IT STILL COUNTS.
I remember when he pulled that card on me once, haha. Anyway, I never imagined th!nk looked like that. Kind of...disturbing. Always adds to the humor. Great comic
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahhhahaaaaaaa!
Brilliant!
It's totally true, other than my inability to vidyagaem. Except I am liek tooootally purrtier.
Good job on the hair, btw.

Ungh, you've made me so conflicted avatar wise. Hmmmm. When I've slept.

NightWolf: YOU ACTIVATED MY TRAP CARD!
...right, th!nk once again successfully manages to creep me out. Again...for the third time...
Anyway, you should make your avatar that extremely convoluted drawing of your face
Yeah, I'm leaning there. Give me a minute. I've got a minor fanart related to the trap card thing... Confused

Might temporarily actually make a banner out of my current avatar. We'll see. It's 7:30AM and I haven't actually slept. Confused

Or, I could turn that drawing into a banner, as it's size is more suited for that....

UNGH SO CONFLICTED
Nightwolf, click the link that is now there.

Also, you actually rather got my personality dead on, Ink. Good show.
Hah, love the reference.

And that does look like something th!nk would do XD
Hah, I would too if I was a psychology student. (I also yell at games, so...)
That was hilarious. Sorta like one of those random family guy clips.
......Why didn't I get it?

That face at the last frame looks funny anyway.
This one's gonna be awesome.

WARNING: This comic is slightly inapropriate. If you are under the age of 10 or still think that girls have cooties, do not reveal the spoiler.
WBO Comic #5: Investments (Click to View)

This is one of my personal favorites so far, so I hope you enjoyed it!