WBO Comic Strip

That was awhile ago, Bunni...
But anyway, Ink, YOU DESERVE A PRIZE, NOT US!
(Not saying that I won't enter the contest...)
these comics are great! they get funnier and funnier!
Haha, KIE-V....
Nice. Also cool contest bruh.
The funny thing is, Kai-V actually said that she could probably beat up Kingkupa in the KIE-V thread anyway. So I guess she was right! (As usual. Us mere mortals cannot compare!)
Heh, you really are good ink, though it should be expected by the name.
I thumbed up all your vids with both my channels Wink

Is the Fan art thread still open? as if it wasn't closed I might go find and necro it Grin
Thanks Callum.

Yeah, the other thread is still open.
nice, and now it's necroed.

Libruhhh
Libra is Balance Joyful_2
Not going to enter the contest, but I will subscribe.
Still lovin the comics. Smile
(Jul. 08, 2011  5:59 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Not going to enter the contest, but I will subscribe.

Thanks for suscribing, by WHY U NO ENTER?
(Jul. 08, 2011  6:18 PM)Ink. Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2011  5:59 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Not going to enter the contest, but I will subscribe.

I'll subsrcibe too, but ya I'm not sure if I want to enter either. I'm a fan of your comics, but I like enjoying your comics on the WBO.

Quit beyblade.
(Jul. 08, 2011  6:30 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote:

Quit beyblade.
THEN Y U HERE?
Fusion Lab
And we should stop talking about this.
Not chatroom.

But, the new comic is really funny. I laughed when I read the label. Hard. And, if I can make a YouTube account, I'll join your competitions.
ink,
there was a HILARIOUSLY noobish user called geminiguy2000.
seriously, he was a noob, check out what he said:
Quote:FLAME LEONE DF145 SD IS AWESOME UBER TRY IT
Quote:kei-Z
LOL, this guy was banned, but he was hilarious.
you should make a comic about him!
Okay, you do realize that Ink has said REPEATEDLY that he does not want suggestions, right? Plus, you're not really one to talk, you DO have less than 60 posts. Plus, you have your fair share of dumb posts. Most of us do.
(Jul. 08, 2011  2:12 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2011  11:57 PM)Ink. Wrote: EDIT: Holy cow, a ton of people are reading this. (Maybe because of Kei.)
It's because all of your comics are really entertaining and the art is amazing. Don't sell yourself short. Wink

Totally agree, man. Your comics are mondo original, and they get everyone in this community involved. Be proud of yourself. For someone so young, you've made a lot of accomplishments doing these comics. I hope you don't stop drawing comics in your future, though. Your jokes can definitely take you somewhere.
Wow Ink your comics are great, I really enjoyed number 5 and 7
The cover for the prize:

[Image: WBOComicCOVERcopy.jpg]

I've got two new comic ideas, so maybe two comics tomorrow.
Dang your cover looks COOL!
Awesome! Can't Wait. Nice cover, By the Way.
That's awesome, Ink! I really hope someone who's been following your comics since the beginning wins the prize, like Nano even though I'd love it. As many before me have said, you're an amazing artist. Grin
Love it, watched Romeo & Juliet recently, lol.

Also nice I'll try see both ASAP Smile